PDA

View Full Version : We really missing active and interactive threads

Hilal
09-18-2012, 11:56 PM
If you remember, when was your best lucky moment in cabal?
Or you can share your history in game with us, in other words, tell us how you moved from crap gear to the gear you have now. for example, you can tell us "there was a time i was using 1 slot osmium weapon +4 i was showing off with before i get a forcy 2 slot then to a pc redosmium one."
I do remember i was using a critine orb 7mamp in slot and people were trying to buy it for 5m when 5m worth like 100m now.

Lucifer
09-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Lucky moment huh....free fch and carts :D

truely false
09-19-2012, 06:33 AM
My luckiest moments were back in OGP time, January of 09 . I was running a boss quest when I dropped my first bike. I was so shocked that it drop. I quickly shout OMG! to everyone on my channel and telling them about the bike. You see back then bikes were rare the servers only had a very, very few bikes not like now. Another lucky momet was around the same time. I was lvling/farming in PF this was before they nerf-ed the map when I dropped my first Forcium with 7% S.amp in the slot. I thought at the time I was so lucky. These kind of drops use to be very rare back in the day but with all the updates they just seem ordinary these days plus since then lots of players have dropped Forcium.

Lyro
09-19-2012, 07:03 AM
In order of getting okay gear...
Lvled up a BL to 160+ using the money earned to gear okay wise.
Used BL to run panic cave and frozen clue getting a 36 CD BL helm and a 7% samp in slot BL boots.
Ran IC1/IC2 since I had the gears to do so.
Got a 7% samp forci FS suit in mf, sold for 3b
Saints event is what really got me up there: i got two formula cards: one was for a resist crit rate bike (high) sold for 7.6b and a 2nd resist crit rate bike (medium) which i crafted and still have. (trying to sell)
With that being said I got more money out of doing stuff in field maps than I did in dungeons.

Ayeka
09-19-2012, 12:09 PM
one of my luckest momnets was a fs forci boots i got from ft bf1 merchent with 7% s amp only 5 trys in total before thay removed it from the game the store on the pf maps i got a fa 7% m amp folcruim gloves i sold for 2.1 bill way under sold it at the time i found out later thay sold for 4 bill oh well i still got good items with it now at lv 178 i got some good items but had to work hard at gettng =D

Lord Kronius
09-19-2012, 01:28 PM
One time a really cool friend of mine gave me a blue bike FOR FREE! (yeah getsome) oh and then one day my mail wasnt loading up, so i clicked som1s name in the shout chat to send a mail that way.
i clicked the persons name xxJazmlnxx and clicked "send mail" but i forgot the change the4 name =(
before i sent it =(. its only a blue bike. but it was GIVEN TO ME! irreplaceable. so it was a good day once
and a really bad day q.q
I EVEN OFFERD TO PAY! turns out they pretend like they dont speak english. its not fluent but they understand lol

SkiYeon
09-19-2012, 01:34 PM
My luckiest moment was when i crit in a pvp against darrkd :>

Hash
09-19-2012, 01:53 PM
My luckiest moment was when i crit in a pvp against darrkd :>

my luckiest moment in cabal was when SkiYeon lagged and failed dash combo :D

SkiYeon
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Your right that is lucky :>

Hash
09-19-2012, 03:06 PM
Your right that is lucky :>

just let me know when you're ready to go again, I need the practice!

plzbuffme
09-19-2012, 03:11 PM
my best day was when i made love to your mommy and became your daddy :)

Andrea
09-19-2012, 04:01 PM
he's ur son? no wonder he's fugly

in Ogp:
inherited a +7 7%amp osm martial gloves (from a gl who quit a long time ago) even before Chobo
dropped his first same type and kind of armor boots which cost in the market 1b lol
dropped a gs and blade both pc dmg osm from eod2
crafted 7% mamp orbs from ft1
tons of hp runes from pf. one sold for 700m lol which was then prevailing in the beginning.
and the masterpiece .... 7/40 armorhelm^^

in est:
sems and seh

other moments I consider lucky:
not getting scammed in trades involving ab sehs. Or finding people who were willing to go first.
Est bringing down the price of seh to a 100 bucks lol (how rare is that?)

plzbuffme
09-19-2012, 05:58 PM
im talking to you andrea, and yeah you pretty ugly my son :)

Andrea
09-19-2012, 09:56 PM
im talking to you andrea, and yeah you pretty ugly my son :)

Operative word here is "interactive" so yeah, all good. But I must tell you, I'm pretty cute :)