PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Val!

Valdoroth
09-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Well, now that I am a step further, I'd like to make my thread campaign thingy. Many know of several of the contributions I've made for the game (most of which I list on my video for the registration that should be available when voting starts), but to name a couple, I initiated the start of the major up-dating and overhaul of the Cabalwiki and was asked to become one of the 2 non-Curse member admins (that's the company that owns the wiki now). Our rankings on the main site was a thread I created and finally acted upon as well. Most ppl are familiar with the Party Duels thread that I created over a year ago, and hopefully we'll be able to implement it next update.

Aside from those ones, I actively enjoy helping new players get on their feet and teach people basics and advanced parts of the game, going on to explain in detail sometimes how some things work.

I love events and our last turtle and boar event came shortly after I had submitted a HD ticket in suggestion for it, so that helped push that event out for us. I've attmepted hosting a few public GvGs for players as well and have been asked many times when I was going to do another one. People in game know i'm pretty generous usually, which I think alot of newer players need. One thing I harp on about older players is to stop yelling at noobs. They're going to keep being noobs unless someone teaches them how not to be, so instead of complaining, teach.

In terms of pvp, I may not be the best, mostly due to my limitations of internet in the past, but reguardless, I hope you'll vote for me to represent us in Korea. I look forward to seeing the best representatives for all catagories go, and not just the best players. Hopefully with my new internet speed I should be able to practice and tune my much needed finesse.

I've enjoyed this game for over four years now and remain faithful to the community as best as I can. If you ever need some help or got a question, feel free to mail me in-game to either Valdoroth in Venus, or PuffTheMagicWA in Mercury. I'll be glad to help.

With that said,
"Good night, good luck and get good drops!"

--- Valdoroth Kai

SemiAutoMatic
09-19-2012, 10:12 AM
You got my vote, mang.

EmmersonLazaro
09-19-2012, 11:16 AM
You got my vote val.
Im loving your ui skin btw xD

Lucifer
09-19-2012, 11:55 AM
:DYou definitely have my vote!! <3

Andrea
09-19-2012, 04:08 PM
If there's gonna be a quiz show in the global camp to test cabal I.Q., Val would whoop them assess of globals. Yeah, I dare say including the Koreans.

Valdoroth
09-19-2012, 07:17 PM
hahaha ty. Idk about a quiz though. Granted not many ppl actually read the stories of the dungeons. I've read a few of them. EoD2 I read 100% through. Was actually kinda boring and simply just a family feud that got cursed (hence why all the vampires in both eod1+2 have similar names).
Anyways, I've actually come up with a couple new ideas today while I was recollecting all my previous ideas (my list got to 13 b4 I had to get to work).

Like many players, I have people to thank to get me where I am. In terms of PvP, BurningRaven simply got me on my feet and I rolled the rest of the way myself (also as a key note: you only get better by challenging yourself from those that are better than you). Elycake is a dear and close friend and I want to thank her greatly for all the help and support she gave and still does. I thank everyone I once was guildies with in CriticaL, allowing me to learn good leadership and companionship. Seireitei was a great family to be a part of and I miss them and thank them for alot of the small things i learned to having an organized guild (it's hard work folks) and I don't like people bashing on them if they've never experienced them (Squad 4-ever!). I also want to thank the GM's for helping me in many issues over the years including a time where I couldn't play for 9 weeks ( and ppl complain about 2-3 weeks?). I love my closest friends in-game as a friend should, and especially love my guild. We've had some trying times here and there, but now that I'm back home in Venus I'll get our game rolling once again :D

Rivermist
09-19-2012, 09:15 PM
You've got my vote of course :D

3star
09-20-2012, 12:55 AM
+1 vote from me val =3

Valdoroth
09-20-2012, 08:28 AM
I was requested to give a shout out for Nightmare if i get to go, so If I do, I will, and anyone else that requests one. I'll get SS for yall too.

Lord Kronius
09-20-2012, 08:41 AM
+1 vote from me too Val. I would rather you go than any other fb. besides myself or my boy cass. =]
-Dawkinz

CandiCoatted
09-20-2012, 09:10 AM
Go Val!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-20-2012, 02:37 PM
Go Val!
+1

CandiCoatted
09-21-2012, 07:10 AM
+1

omg i love your sig :D
LMAO @ SkiYeon, he contradicted himself!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-21-2012, 09:14 AM
hahaha :D
i couldnt stop lol'ing @him
he funny dude xD he keeps me laughing

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Well, Seeing as the others making their vids more public and i was bugged on texts about where mine is lol.... Here's my video abotu "Why you love cabal" (the topic it was supposed to be about):
http://youtu.be/DyCnmOR8kEU

As I mention in my sig, I R noob. Nothing really awesomes. ^_^.

Lucifer
09-25-2012, 02:11 AM
xD Ha! Love that FGR background music thur! You have my vote, and you've contributed a lot to Cabal. +1!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Cya in KR bro <3

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Cya in KR bro <3 I really hope so bro! :D

Edit: Totally just realized that it says I'm from mercury since that's how i filled out the application.

UnlimitedPanties is my official Mercury femal char username, but I reside as the GL of ImperialLegacies in Venus atm.

Haha wow I did sound nervous on my video. I wasn't though, I was just frustrated that I had to record alot of it like 5 times. lol. Sorry I didn't have any of my game footage. It was done on my laptop since my desktop still hasn't finished shipping here from my previous base. :)

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Hopefully it can be edited, but for now, that's me :P

Edit: They fixed it :P

godafe
09-25-2012, 03:41 PM
I already vote for you Val!

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 04:33 PM
I was requested to give a shout out for Nightmare if i get to go, so If I do, I will, and anyone else that requests one. I'll get SS for yall too.

I'm writing everyone's names down that actually inform me so I can shout out for them. It's going to take me awhile to shout them all o.o (And to be nice and respectful to others, I won't spam all the shouts at the same time).

^_^
TY so much guys!

Masa
09-26-2012, 07:00 AM
Bump and GL!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-26-2012, 03:58 PM
bump for my vode

xvxURIZENxvx
09-26-2012, 06:11 PM
I voted for Val

SkiYeon
12-30-2012, 10:07 AM

=]

GodOfWar
12-31-2012, 10:35 PM
wow this retarded thread just shows all the people backing up a hacker that got his account banned for using 3rd party programs. GG everyone you all stupid people dont deserve to vote since you all voting for a person who recently got banned for using 3rd pt progs . that makes all of you supporters of 3rd pt program users, so that means if you all had the way to hack and use 3rd pt programs you all would use them and cheat in cabal.

all of you supporting him should get immediate permanent ban just in case . to prevent future hacks users.

P.S. val you should get a damn life , you are a noob

Hash
12-31-2012, 10:42 PM
wow this retarded thread just shows all the people backing up a hacker that got his account banned for using 3rd party programs. GG everyone you all stupid people dont deserve to vote since you all voting for a person who recently got banned for using 3rd pt progs . that makes all of you supporters of 3rd pt program users, so that means if you all had the way to hack and use 3rd pt programs you all would use them and cheat in cabal.

all of you supporting him should get immediate permanent ban just in case . to prevent future hacks users.

P.S. val you should get a damn life

1. You actually type like you're mentally retarded.
2. Val got banned for using macro's on his keyboard, not for hacking. There's a difference.
3. Just because someone voted for him to go to korea, it doesn't mean that they'd use third party programs to hack (which is basically your conclusion from the whole thing.)

CandiCoatted
01-01-2013, 12:27 AM
1. You actually type like you're mentally retarded.
2. Val got banned for using macro's on his keyboard, not for hacking. There's a difference.
3. Just because someone voted for him to go to korea, it doesn't mean that they'd use third party programs to hack (which is basically your conclusion from the whole thing.)

Val is banned? Nooo!

Hash
01-01-2013, 12:36 AM
Val is banned? Nooo!

yeah he used macro keys (that come with his keyboard) to automate key clicks, which is perma ban in cabal.

CandiCoatted
01-01-2013, 12:38 AM
yeah he used macro keys (that come with his keyboard) to automate key clicks, which is perma ban in cabal.

GMs have their picks..

Sea
01-01-2013, 01:11 AM

P.S. val you should get a damn life , you are a noob

i really hate you right now and thats not good for ur health...

Shmoo
01-01-2013, 04:50 PM
This post is not new... but still going on and on.
Anyone getting banned for 3rd party prog use should be perma ban and never heard of again, period. The're a disgrace to the gaming community and make our life ingame harder to enjoy.
I've seen alot of none reported cases and yea I got plenty proof/ss's/vids. But what's the point? They all keep coming back with IP changers and make new accounts. Even some "close friends" next to you who you think might be just a good gamer... yea those ones I got on record too. I spend my time on and off game tracking people down and finding out their resources. I never usualy fail either -.o .
I've enjoyed being an vm in another game/company for a few years and achieved understanding alot of programming and tracking methods.

I have a huge respect for those out there who keep pushing the grind legit.----> thumbs up and keep it up! No, I'm no one important... but I am watching you :) and made plenty legit reports successfull to ogg in the past. EstSoft, no I don't use this account to report obviously. But keep up the good work on bans. I know it's a endless effort with what seems to have no end to it.

This Vote thingy for Val or whatever... I'm not sure why or what it's all about, but believe me only the emediate staff at EstSoft is ever going to be in charge and "trust worthy". As helpfull as anyone can be ingame/forums, it doesn't give you browny points with the world around you. No one and I mean no one can trust the next player next to them even if you known them for years! I've seen people get burned with items before after knowing friends and gaining their trust ingame for years.( in another game)
Anyhoo, keep it clean and play legit. It's the only way your going to ever achive the final goal in your gaming career. Cheating= lost of community respect and your not even proving anything to yourself in the end! Even if you think no one is aware that you did it, believe me it takes no time to discover you and it will come out sooner or later. Even with that name changer -.o

Laters peace out!