i already reported n hope i get a msg soon,
hoping ill get my hanger back, or even da suit if im lucky,
just telling u guys to watch out :(
http://i50.tinypic.com/fmt368.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/u3h29.jpg
http://i48.tinypic.com/122lqhg.jpg

Valdoroth
09-20-2012, 09:07 AM
Yea dude, you were completely wrong to click ready b4 he gives you alz for the hanger. That's 100% your fault. Never trade something that has a numerical value to it to someone you don't know and trust well.

Just know for the future if buying a costume, have him buy the hanger, then seal the costume, then buy the costume. Same cost and safer.

neoaqua
09-20-2012, 09:11 AM
i didnt know he was goin to break trust.
s, i reported the problem n waiting on their answers.
he need to be Bann, so he doesnt do again.
n hoping i can atleast get my hanger back,
if not, i hope it helps others not do this to others :|

Valdoroth
09-20-2012, 09:16 AM
Unfortunately normally a scam isn't really reversible. You basically kinda lost out on all accounts here. But you might get lucky. Learn this: never trust anyone completely, or AT least if you're not sure, ask other ppl that know him (usually fellow guildies) if he's a reliable to trust.

I wish ppl were more honest and trustworthy, but this is America, home of the most selfish and greedy ppl I've ever met (and i've been almost all the way around the world to more than a dozen foreign countries). It's just something you learn to work around bro. GL though

neoaqua
09-20-2012, 09:20 AM
i thx u for all da support.
i been playing cabal for awhile n never ran into this problem b4 ever.
i heard of hacking but never about scamm.
i did talk to one of his guildies, but he couldnt get a hold of the scammer, cause well hes a scammer.
i do hope my item can be returned, but if not i hope his account be blocked(ban).

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-20-2012, 02:36 PM
i thx u for all da support.
i been playing cabal for awhile n never ran into this problem b4 ever.
i heard of hacking but never about scamm.
i did talk to one of his guildies, but he couldnt get a hold of the scammer, cause well hes a scammer.
i do hope my item can be returned, but if not i hope his account be blocked(ban).

Ive Been Told Scamming isnt agianst the Terms Of Service
So the best thing you could of done was send in a ticket =]
and i agree with val
GL ^^ And I hope everything works out

Corvettezr1
09-20-2012, 03:54 PM
lol same guy got me just ticket it in with the evidence and you should be able to get you're hanger back

neoaqua
09-20-2012, 04:38 PM
so u can scam n not be punished?
or will he be punished?

truely false
09-20-2012, 08:07 PM
GM stated they do punish scammers accordingly. What they mean by "accordingly" I have no idea but yes they do punish... :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Lute
09-20-2012, 09:55 PM
While I don't agree with it, accordingly from my experience with EST means somewhere between straight up "nothing" and a light slap on the wrist warning you to not do it again that never really seems to be enforced.

That said it's nice if you can get it back, but in the long run if nothing is done it'll just be the next person or the one after that doesn't report and get it reversed that gets the short end of the stick as the same person just keeps trying until he gets it eventually. For every dozen times you tell a thief to stop stealing from you when you repeatedly catch him there's another dozen when you didn't notice, when it's no cost to him to try he's only got something to gain.

[GM] Lorkan
09-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey Neoaqua,

Please submit a ticket with the following information,

1. Agree with our Limited Restoration Terms: (Yes/No)
2. Exact Time and Date when the issue occurred.

Our Limited Restoration Terms/Agreement -

"Please be advised that Item, Alz and/or Character restorations are limited per account. Once you’ve used all of your limited restorations, we will be unable to provide this limited restoration in the future. Please confirm that you understand the terms and wish to continue with your request."

As a reminder to everyone -

We usually have a hands-off policy when it comes to player-to-player trade disputes. Thus, we always highly recommend to our players to be very careful when attempting to trade with another player. However, on special situations we do assist our players with player-to-player trade issues.

- Lorkan

[GM] Lorkan
09-21-2012, 10:03 AM
While I don't agree with it, accordingly from my experience with EST means somewhere between straight up "nothing" and a light slap on the wrist warning you to not do it again that never really seems to be enforced.

That said it's nice if you can get it back, but in the long run if nothing is done it'll just be the next person or the one after that doesn't report and get it reversed that gets the short end of the stick as the same person just keeps trying until he gets it eventually. For every dozen times you tell a thief to stop stealing from you when you repeatedly catch him there's another dozen when you didn't notice, when it's no cost to him to try he's only got something to gain.

Players found to have broken the Player-to-Player Trade Agreement are blocked for X-Days to Permanent Block, all base on the severity of the issue.

Lute
09-21-2012, 12:34 PM
Lorkan;355834']Players found to have broken the Player-to-Player Trade Agreement are blocked for X-Days to Permanent Block, all base on the severity of the issue.

Well that's surprisingly good to hear.

neoaqua
09-21-2012, 01:41 PM
thx ill send in another ticket for Agreement,
another questions is how many Restoration do we get for 1 account?
meaning, how many items? or how many times?
cause i been in a position where all my gears were hacked at one point.
and thx for da help [GM] Lorkan

truely false
09-21-2012, 04:52 PM
Lorkan;355834']Players found to have broken the Player-to-Player Trade Agreement are blocked for X-Days to Permanent Block, all base on the severity of the issue.

Now we all know what accordingly means....:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

neoaqua
09-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I seen the guy "zZzSwannyzZz still on,
n hes trying to get someone to buy his char xfer it.
he know hes goin to get punish, n is trying to pull another scam.

NiteFalcon
09-23-2012, 10:07 PM
I can attest that this guy is indeed a scammer. tried to get me too