PDA

View Full Version : Petition for content

Lute
09-20-2012, 05:10 PM
Seriously

Lets start a list of content that we're missing and need to start

Premium DX dungeons + Minesta Quests for them - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
Arionelle Mercenary - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
safeguards low/medium/highest - cash shop items that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
Extender Cubes (give any potential extender low to highest) - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF

That's all the cash shop items I can think of off the top of my head that are on other servers that we don't have...

Then let's talk about events...

Events that ACTUALLY drop safeguards low/medium/high/highest more than 5-10 per whole event over two servers
Events that drop minesta books (unbind ones even on other servers though honestly I wouldn't even care if not)
Any events that aren't plagued by the classic absolute horrible drop rate?
"weapon" events, such as 1slot 16dmg 1slot redosm weapons 7day duration +13 to keep. While not horribly worthwhile for most players at the moment, still something we've NEVER had while all other servers have it seems.

And just cause...ACTUAL GM communication with players/community about events and what GMs are working on getting/doing for the players

Anyone who supports this post here and say so. Also feel free to mention if there's anything else you'd like to add.

I'd like to see THIS as a real topic brought up to devs etc.

And though I know nobody will listen to this, if you don't support this or you have something negative to say, just don't say anything. You don't put your input or name on a petition to say anything against it, you just DON'T sign it and let everyone who wants to do as they want.

Andrea
09-20-2012, 05:18 PM
For cs, separate bandana. Biker set is back but no separate hat
and Arionell is all I ever wait for.

For event, any as long as the drop rate and table are REASONABLE<----that's the operative word. Read: it's well worth spamming and farming, eg. the gold coins to get Rol+2

Sprite
09-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Agreeing with the Minesta parts since it's something that everyone could benefit off of without being too gamebreaking.

Also going to agree on the interesting drops in which you could + to a certain number to keep permanently.

Going to disagree with the other parts though. I'd rather not see anything gamebreaking handed to us on a silver platter whether it be in game or through the cash shop. I mean, sgxs seemed to have just widened the gap between the rich and poor even further - which I believe games should not do. If anything, a game should appeal to both hardcore and casual players alike. I know you said if you have something negative to say then don't say it, but I'd rather not make a new thread just to state my viewpoint.

Well, that's just my 2 cents. Couple of good ideas though.

Edit: I'm actually fine with the sghh that came out through the boar/ turtle drops a while ago since the drop rates were fairly uncommon but still possible to get.

Lute
09-20-2012, 05:34 PM
Agreeing with the Minesta parts since it's something that everyone could benefit off of without being too gamebreaking.

Also going to agree on the interesting drops in which you could + to a certain number to keep permanently.

Going to disagree with the other parts though. I'd rather not see anything gamebreaking handed to us on a silver platter whether it be in game or through the cash shop. I mean, sgxs seemed to have just widened the gap between the rich and poor even further - which I believe games should not do. If anything, a game should appeal to both hardcore and casual players alike. I know you said if you have something negative to say then don't say it, but I'd rather not make a new thread just to state my viewpoint.

Well, that's just my 2 cents. Couple of good ideas though.

The thing is, with the safeguards dropping like mad, all grades, from the new Euro event, it makes it so ANYONE can easily get safeguards to + gear. Making them MORE common actually lessens the gap between the rich and poor because it lowers the rarity of them and lowers the prices of high +'d gear thus making it easier to achieve for everyone rather than now where you either have to be filthy rich in game or spend a fortune on cash shop to get safeguard highs. The game would be much more balanced if everyone had +15 gear than it is if you're saying "most" people have lower + gear but the rich can get +15 gear. Highest gear is even crazier due to the price of pchh and the lack of sghh. People with medium gear also miss out because not only is their gear lower stats to begin with but it also can't be +15'd due to no safeguard mediums.

This will be even more severe with the next update where they plan to increase all the stats on gear, attack and defense but at the same time widen the gap between gear so that instead of say 6-12 at most between one tier and the next (ex osmium to redosmium) it will be double that or more.

DanteX
09-20-2012, 06:47 PM
For cs, separate bandana. Biker set is back but no separate hat
and Arionell is all I ever wait for.

For event, any as long as the drop rate and table are REASONABLE<----that's the operative word. Read: it's well worth spamming and farming, eg. the gold coins to get Rol+2
ffs ty finaly someone who agrees with me lol. every time i hope and wait for biker costume to be sold apart from ugly @ss bandana but nothing, even when i asked the gm if they could possibly do this, they just said we will think bout it if its something thats requested alot >.>

DanteX
09-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Seriously

Lets start a list of content that we're missing and need to start

Premium DX dungeons + Minesta Quests for them - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
Arionelle Mercenary - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
safeguards low/medium/highest - cash shop items that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF
Extender Cubes (give any potential extender low to highest) - cash shop item that EST would MAKE MONEY OFF OF

That's all the cash shop items I can think of off the top of my head that are on other servers that we don't have...

Then let's talk about events...

Events that ACTUALLY drop safeguards low/medium/high/highest more than 5-10 per whole event over two servers
Events that drop minesta books (unbind ones even on other servers though honestly I wouldn't even care if not)
Any events that aren't plagued by the classic absolute horrible drop rate?
"weapon" events, such as 1slot 16dmg 1slot redosm weapons 7day duration +13 to keep. While not horribly worthwhile for most players at the moment, still something we've NEVER had while all other servers have it seems.

And just cause...ACTUAL GM communication with players/community about events and what GMs are working on getting/doing for the players

Anyone who supports this post here and say so. Also feel free to mention if there's anything else you'd like to add.

I'd like to see THIS as a real topic brought up to devs etc.

And though I know nobody will listen to this, if you don't support this or you have something negative to say, just don't say anything. You don't put your input or name on a petition to say anything against it, you just DON'T sign it and let everyone who wants to do as they want.
i completly agree on the idea that we should have the same content as other servers and not be segregated but some thing in my mind says no to sghh lol just because very few can afford forci amp and the ones who already have it would just be insanely op tank wise compared to others.

Sprite
09-20-2012, 06:58 PM
The thing is, with the safeguards dropping like mad, all grades, from the new Euro event, it makes it so ANYONE can easily get safeguards to + gear. Making them MORE common actually lessens the gap between the rich and poor because it lowers the rarity of them and lowers the prices of high +'d gear thus making it easier to achieve for everyone rather than now where you either have to be filthy rich in game or spend a fortune on cash shop to get safeguard highs. The game would be much more balanced if everyone had +15 gear than it is if you're saying "most" people have lower + gear but the rich can get +15 gear. Highest gear is even crazier due to the price of pchh and the lack of sghh. People with medium gear also miss out because not only is their gear lower stats to begin with but it also can't be +15'd due to no safeguard mediums.

This will be even more severe with the next update where they plan to increase all the stats on gear, attack and defense but at the same time widen the gap between gear so that instead of say 6-12 at most between one tier and the next (ex osmium to redosmium) it will be double that or more.

Oh I see what you're saying. With the influx of sgh and +15 sig etc, I guess it's a reasonable solution to have everyone have access to it whether it be hardcore or casual. I wasn't thinking when I said what I said before. I didn't take into consideration the damage that had been done already due to multiple sgh events already. To be honest though, I wish Cabal had more of a variety of builds (which should be fixed in ep 10?) so people wouldn't have to be working towards the same items. If you put in a way to + the items with ease, then all that's left is what items are there to +. It's a bit painful to see everyone wearing the same item because other builds fail in comparison in terms of viability.

Lute
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
While I understand what you're saying Cathy, the damage is already done and the fact that pchh exist kind of means that sghh should be put in as well. You're already giving a way for the insanely rich to get +15 forcium and so it's only fair that everyone have an equal chance to get it more or less. It still wouldn't be "easy" but it'd be more reasonable, especially considering new tier of gear is coming out next update.

And yeah XI that's what I meant, I agree with the real lack of variable builds and hope next update changes it as well. I actually miss when will builds etc were viable. It's somewhat nice with craftsman gear having resists etc but almost wish you could get say purely resist gear or purely amp, say instead of 8amp 3resist rate what if you had 8resist rate 3amp or some variation to make it so you could make more unique builds.

truely false
09-20-2012, 07:54 PM
I totally agree with this why is it that NA is always lacking a complete update. In other words the same update the Korean Offical server gets.
Yes we should all have access to safe guards and pcx as well as all slot extenders. Lets lvl the playing field whats the worse thing that could happen...lol.

Seriously, we should get a complete update. About the rest, well I'd be careful about wanting to lvl the playing field to much. When there is nothing to strive for or lack of challange in playing any kind of game or doing anything people tend to lose interest. In other words no pay off no play.
Just saying...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DanteX
09-20-2012, 08:29 PM
While I understand what you're saying Cathy, the damage is already done and the fact that pchh exist kind of means that sghh should be put in as well. You're already giving a way for the insanely rich to get +15 forcium and so it's only fair that everyone have an equal chance to get it more or less. It still wouldn't be "easy" but it'd be more reasonable, especially considering new tier of gear is coming out next update.

And yeah XI that's what I meant, I agree with the real lack of variable builds and hope next update changes it as well. I actually miss when will builds etc were viable. It's somewhat nice with craftsman gear having resists etc but almost wish you could get say purely resist gear or purely amp, say instead of 8amp 3resist rate what if you had 8resist rate 3amp or some variation to make it so you could make more unique builds.

u calling me cathy o.0? cuz im not cathy lol just throwing that out there. not realy sure if u was referring to me though XD

Lute
09-20-2012, 09:36 PM
u calling me cathy o.0? cuz im not cathy lol just throwing that out there. not realy sure if u was referring to me though XD

I honestly have no idea why I did that .___.; Sorry.

truely false
09-20-2012, 09:37 PM
Sorry! Off topic but @DanteX your retard sig just gets me craking up everytime I see it. Funniest sig yet for me... :D :p :D

Lute
09-20-2012, 09:50 PM
I totally agree with this why is it that NA is always lacking a complete update. In other words the same update the Korean Offical server gets.
Yes we should all have access to safe guards and pcx as well as all slot extenders. Lets lvl the playing field whats the worse thing that could happen...lol.

Seriously, we should get a complete update. About the rest, well I'd be careful about wanting to lvl the playing field to much. When there is nothing to strive for or lack of challange in playing any kind of game or doing anything people tend to lose interest. In other words no pay off no play.
Just saying...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Many games have been heading more toward the approach of a more even playing field among players, this typically allows skill to be a much bigger factor in the game as apposed to luck and money. Ideally allowing for a more level playing field among gear would force people to have to learn to have actual skill etc to be more successful in game and is what leads to better competition and innovation in the long run. Especially since the next update is meant to make more variable builds etc available it's important that the ease of access to one particular type of build or gear doesn't make the work to actually get a different build worthless in the long run. This is seen all too often in games like Diablo III where your "main" stat is so important that the majority of all the other stats on any gear is meaningless. One "epic" piece of gear, say forcium amp in cabal, is worth "less" than it should simply because it's harder and not worth the overall effort to make the main "attack" stat worth more than lower grades of items. Add the fact that the majority of the other bonuses to the gear are worthless such as def rate or attack rate and it ruins the point of having the gear in the first place because 90% of the time the gear might as well be blank.

DanteX
09-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Sorry! Off topic but @DanteX your retard sig just gets me craking up everytime I see it. Funniest sig yet for me... :D :p :D
haha thanks lol i have seen funnier ones around here before. it's just that a lot of people can relate to mine XD