PDA

View Full Version : KavMaum wants to freestyle with u Romp >.>

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 07:41 PM
They told me to post this in forums lol Kav and his guildy wants u to come to Venus and freestyle with him in Porta Inferno.
Oh and his guildy said.....
lol @ him "anyone want to be kav lvl xD. i even know tangies, apoc fob, relentless"
Talking smack about tang and apoc >.>

Sprite
09-21-2012, 07:44 PM
Nobody is going to move to venus to fight some no-name. Tell him to go merc.

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 07:46 PM
That's what I said xD So he starting naming Romp a Pu..... u know the rest >.>

Romp
09-21-2012, 07:46 PM
Last time I was in Venus, I called out everyone and raped everyone.

TeaParty
09-21-2012, 07:47 PM
Does he even have guildies? ;s

Romp
09-21-2012, 07:49 PM
Me n XI bored of pvping each other, LF> any challengers.

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 07:49 PM
No idea lol I'm guessing that's his buddy mailing me earlier or him as another char. No matter they said the same thing, "everyone else fails coz no one is on my lvl"

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 07:51 PM
There's one in venus now with a big head :D so prove him wrong? it's starting to get annoying still seeing him bragging about how godly he is

EvilAi
09-21-2012, 07:56 PM
shet just got real!

and freestyle in PI? lol sound pretty pro. i wanna see :3

NewEra
09-21-2012, 08:18 PM

S>a life get one....

Valdoroth
09-21-2012, 08:41 PM
I tried to explain to him that Romp really doesn't care enough about Venus to pvp one person. He tried to pretend he was a guildy of himself in a convo to me. He claims that "you don't have to know the game to be strong"

And he thinks that I'm not on his level. I'd like to say that I'm fairly even in terms of dmg output.

shet just got real!

and freestyle in PI? lol sound pretty pro. i wanna see :3
Idea originally from your's truely. Dae and I have done a couple

Sea
09-21-2012, 08:50 PM
kav is pro.

Ludacris
09-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Damn, If only I had been playing another year then maybe I woulda had some BL competition! :(

Sea
09-21-2012, 09:16 PM
Damn, If only I had been playing another year then maybe I woulda had some BL competition! :(

u should have kept ur bl instead of selling it to disney :(

Ludacris
09-21-2012, 09:18 PM
u should have kept ur bl instead of selling it to disney :(

I know, huh?

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 09:38 PM
I tried to explain to him that Romp really doesn't care enough about Venus to pvp one person. He tried to pretend he was a guildy of himself in a convo to me. He claims that "you don't have to know the game to be strong"

And he thinks that I'm not on his level. I'd like to say that I'm fairly even in terms of dmg output.

Idea originally from your's truely. Dae and I have done a couple
>.> U left me for the mobs to kill....It was cold and scary :< they were like zombies brainlusting at me T.T
AND SAE!! Come back D; I miss yhuu <3 no h0m0

Sea
09-21-2012, 09:58 PM
>.> U left me for the mobs to kill....It was cold and scary :< they were like zombies brainlusting at me T.T
AND SAE!! Come back D; I miss yhuu <3 no h0m0

hi bro :) i just bought a fb days ago but i am in mercury for now... still deciding on going back x.x i need charm +7 so venus is the best place for them XD but pm me to the name on my sig cuz thats me ;)
the guy i sold my wiz got tired and i just sold all my wiz gear plus some leftovers i had and got this fb =p fb so fun ^^

Lucifer
09-21-2012, 10:07 PM
hi bro :) i just bought a fb days ago but i am in mercury for now... still deciding on going back x.x i need charm +7 so venus is the best place for them XD but pm me to the name on my sig cuz thats me ;)
the guy i sold my wiz got tired and i just sold all my wiz gear plus some leftovers i had and got this fb =p fb so fun ^^
I see, I see :) Take yer time, I will be singing Baby come back in the meanwhile.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-22-2012, 07:33 AM
kav is pro.
kav is pro nub ya

Sea
09-22-2012, 07:59 AM
kav is pro nub ya

ty,i forgot to type the "n" word... =p

PANXXX
09-22-2012, 10:15 AM
i remember beating kav alot in bi brolic was even a witness XD

lightice
09-22-2012, 01:48 PM
I know kav 100% win romp lol stay in mercy a. u know which one GM's

lightice
09-22-2012, 01:52 PM
Seireiteil No 1 fail guild

Lucifer
09-22-2012, 03:34 PM
I know kav 100% win romp lol stay in mercy a. u know which one GM's

o.o Hu u? U speak da fob talk? U google translate dat? It ok. coz don't care,

SemiAutoMatic
09-22-2012, 03:55 PM
To be honest, you are a lil scrub. I'm not backing them up but it seems to me if you got people watching your back in this game you can have enough money to buy whatever is on the market. Over these past 3 years even tho I've only played like 1 year all together I noticed that if you got some real friends in this they'll help you get what you need.

I'm pretty confident that some of the people in their guild is legit, not saying all of them are but you catch my drift. If you don't then go back and finish 9th grade.
I know when I come back I got ROUNDY to help me get some gear, and when I come to merc I got Spud and Jenn to help me out too. It's all about community to get stronger....

So I'm really tired of seeing these noobs talk about the pros like they buy alz.

Yeah some of them buy alz but if you don't have proof shut your mother ing mouff.

On some real shiz.....

-SemiAutoMatic

IAmEvil
09-22-2012, 04:31 PM
how does a freestyle go about when the one being challenged could possibly 2 shot the challenger?

Corvettezr1
09-22-2012, 04:37 PM
To be honest, you are a lil scrub. I'm not backing them up but it seems to me if you got people watching your back in this game you can have enough money to buy whatever is on the market. Over these past 3 years even tho I've only played like 1 year all together I noticed that if you got some real friends in this they'll help you get what you need.

I'm pretty confident that some of the people in their guild is legit, not saying all of them are but you catch my drift. If you don't then go back and finish 9th grade.
I know when I come back I got ROUNDY to help me get some gear, and when I come to merc I got Spud and Jenn to help me out too. It's all about community to get stronger....

So I'm really tired of seeing these noobs talk about the pros like they buy alz.

Yeah some of them buy alz but if you don't have proof shut your mother ing mouff.

On some real shiz.....

-SemiAutoMatic

wow, you sir are a smart one

Lucifer
09-22-2012, 04:38 PM
how does a freestyle go about when the one being challenged could possibly 2 shot the challenger?
Well Kav thinks he can win coz hes got all his gears +15'd and HR20.
Sadly whenever TriDevil calls him out in venus he won't get out of town. o.o

Sea
09-22-2012, 05:04 PM
Well Kav thinks he can win coz hes got all his gears +15'd and HR20.
Sadly whenever TriDevil calls him out in venus he won't get out of town. o.o

i shall freestyle kav with my fb when i transfer soon ^^

Lucifer
09-22-2012, 05:12 PM
i shall freestyle kav with my fb when i transfer soon ^^
Go! Go! Go! xD

-Itachi Uchiha-
09-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Didn't Romp already beat Kav last time he came to Venus? If I remember correctly, Romp actually beat him naked in war channel, and then Kav complained saying that Romp "didn't know how to play the game".....lolololol

Lucifer
09-23-2012, 08:01 PM
Didn't Romp already beat Kav last time he came to Venus? If I remember correctly, Romp actually beat him naked in war channel, and then Kav complained saying that Romp "didn't know how to play the game".....lolololol
HA! xD I remember that, Kav couldn't even do dash combo lololol

Corvettezr1
09-23-2012, 08:53 PM

guess that pretty much ends this whole thread, GM close this thread haha

Romp
09-23-2012, 09:03 PM
oh.......i remember dat didn't know who it was but yea ez naked win. Guy has heart though, kept coming back. Him and carlo5 would be good friends.

forumtwizzler
09-24-2012, 12:22 PM

Fort Worth Texas ? !!! Cool ! I did my college in TCU !!! :)