PDA

View Full Version : Stats in war display actual values

Valdoroth
09-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Since war increases your stats, it should display in your character windo your war stats. It does the HP (obviously), but not any of the defence, attack, etc.

This would be nice to be able to see what our actual war stats are.

Cathy
09-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Your stats are the same in war. It's the damage equation that's different ;D

Valdoroth
09-22-2012, 07:32 PM
Your stats are the same in war. It's the damage equation that's different ;D
Incorrect. Your defence is 200% higher. If I have 1k def, then in t5 war I have 2k. If i have 1k def in t4, i only have 1.5k.

So why don't they just set it to display it proper.

Cathy
09-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Incorrect. Your defence is 200% higher. If I have 1k def, then in t5 war I have 2k. If i have 1k def in t4, i only have 1.5k.

So why don't they just set it to display it proper.

No. When defense is subtracted in the damage equation, its multiplied.

So with the damage calculation being [(Attack*Amp)+AddAttack]-Def; in war that Def is *2.

It's the same way that your damage being shown on screen is 1/4th in pvp than it is in pve given the same attack and defense stats. In war its just not divided by 4. But your stats in your character menu are still the same.

brusky
09-22-2012, 09:44 PM
Soo.....much......math..... :(

Valdoroth
09-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Yea, i suppose that makes sense then. I do know on the dmg calc though you have to manually double the def for proper war dmg.

Cathy
09-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Yea, i suppose that makes sense then. I do know on the dmg calc though you have to manually double the def for proper war dmg.

Lasthour's damage calc took the extra defense into account in the damage equation, but it is out of date as of 6 months ago after the war update :x