PDA

View Full Version : oh NO!!!! Art Of Chaos?

NewEra
09-23-2012, 07:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbebQ_D9kxg

OH NO!!!! everyone re roll to FB noWWW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9-r1hZ29A

Sea
09-23-2012, 08:00 PM
fb powa

DanteX
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf9-r1hZ29A[/QUOTE]
omg i love this XDDDDDD

Lute
09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Well that's cool......

As far as pretty much all I care about (wizard) we get no new "buffs" but may have passive increased matk which I suppose is good.

That said, removing other classes buffs and making them passive + removing the limit to stacking "types" of buffs in effect nerfs wizards. One of the best things about wizard was that we effectively only had two buffs and thus could use 8 other buffs from other classes, now we don't gain anything, but other classes gain more buff slots if their buffs are removed and changed to passive AND they are less restricted due to stacking limits. GG once again wizards

NewEra
09-23-2012, 08:44 PM
I want FA to be able to move around with AOS on

Lute
09-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I want FA to be able to move around with AOS on

Cause AoS isn't the most OP short buff already >_>

Davynelord
09-24-2012, 05:36 AM
I hope only self buffs become passive...would be disappointing if things like force increase became passive as well...

Cathy
09-24-2012, 06:22 AM
Cause AoS isn't the most OP short buff already >_>

Stand in front of a group of caps with bm3, go Aos > do about 3 hits, gets everyone to like 10% hp > everyone runs before you can do 4th hit, and you're left sitting there like a dumbass.

Compared to:

Going aofc > do 5 hits > caps run > you chase them and kill them anyways

Overall the passive skills will be nice; it'll benefit FB's the most probably. If buffs are passive (in the same way that +defense is already on astral shield and +range is already on astral bow) then we might all end up with a ton of extra skill points o.o

Sprite
09-24-2012, 06:39 AM
Level every skill to 20!!

Nozomi
09-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Another debuff that will make us hated even more than we are now. :(

Sea
09-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Another debuff that will make us hated even more than we are now. :(

:D;):p:cool:

NewEra
09-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Looks like this will be a decent update for FA AMP all the way with the inc of m atk.

Raikyrios
09-24-2012, 12:29 PM
Can someone explain the Fa in AoS part o.o? Weren't we already unmovable?

Cathy
09-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Can someone explain the Fa in AoS part o.o? Weren't we already unmovable?

Maybe it just means unmovable is the current penalty. And they're gonna change it to something else.

Either we'll be unmovable + more penalty, or a different penalty altogether (which means moving aos).

Personally I'd rather have unmovable than -70% def like bloody though... and if the penalty was -an offensive stat that'd too =.=

Sprite
09-24-2012, 12:40 PM
Maybe it just means unmovable is the current penalty. And they're gonna change it to something else.

Either we'll be unmovable + more penalty, or a different penalty altogether (which means moving aos).

Personally I'd rather have unmovable than -70% def like bloody though... and if the penalty was -an offensive stat that'd too =.=

Penalty for aos should be an effect like darkness :> -2/3 range on all skills including dash and fade!

Valdoroth
09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
If I were to guess, it sounds like ALL buffs are turning into Passive skills and all attacks are going to be some sort of Offensive Skills. And to add another skill slot?? Needed eh?
It's just what it sounds like.

And XI, I never thought about darkness lowering the range on dash+ fade o.o, only thought attacks and debuffs, but those two ARE skills. Does that actually work I wonder o.o...

godafe
09-24-2012, 01:36 PM
If I were to guess, it sounds like ALL buffs are turning into Passive skills and all attacks are going to be some sort of Offensive Skills. And to add another skill slot?? Needed eh?
It's just what it sounds like.

I think is refered to all self buff (Mirage Step, Soul Blade, Down breaker and the like, etc) not givable/Party buff (Force increase, Morale Shout, Repulsive Armor, etc). In the case of Wi at least all ourbuff are usable for other classes (Except Resist Intension), it doesn't give any benefits. I want more skill points to max out lances AND cannons lol

Maybe blink becoming a passive (activable) skill... but still...

Cathy
09-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Personally I think FB and FA seem the most exciting this update (at least from what we know so far)

FB blade buffs turning into an astral weapon (even if its not as good as all 3 blade buffs stacked) is gonna be pretty cool although it'll make every FB go to forci weapons. New debuff Art of Chaos is gonna be fun, and passive skills = more room for lv.20 debuffs/bm1cannons/lances just for range, as well as opening up more buff slots for party buffs.

For FA I will take it with a grain of salt since the penalty change to Aos may or may not be good :x
And bm1 being revised sounds cool too; I find the current bm1 to be rarely useful. Maybe it'll be as interesting as FB bm1 is after update

Raikyrios
09-24-2012, 10:01 PM

kk ty for the info!

TibiaPlayer
09-24-2012, 10:06 PM
im glad about the buff stuff on FB, its rediciouls how they want FBs to +20 all their Bm1 cannons, Buffs and Debuffs, its simply not enough skill points T.T

EvilAi
09-24-2012, 10:53 PM
i feel sorry for them redosm FBs :(

Nozomi
09-26-2012, 12:17 AM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/entry.php?104-Interview-with-the-Developers-%2810%29-Skill-Renewal

FORCE BLADER
New Weapon called ‘Astral Enchant’ will be added to Astral Weapon Slot
Astral Enchant has Critical Rate UP/ Critical DMG UP/ Attack UP options.
(Similar with the original Blade skill options)

Among Astral Enchant options, Critical DMG and Attack UP options increase according to the level of Weapons.
(Critical Rate Up is held for 35%)

- Three enchant skill of Ice, Fire, Lightning will turn out to be buff skill with no time limitation.
All three skills cannot be applied at the same time; instead, each skill would have its own optional effect to it.
Depending on which skill is applied, attack skills and debuff skills will have different options.
Art of Curse skill is to be added. Art of Curse is a debuff skill that reduces enemy’s resistance, and depending on which skill is applied, it will have different additional options.

---

From what I understand we will still get our rate/attack/dmg bonuses, from astral weapons instead and based on the grade of the weapons used.
Sword Buffs will just provide additional effects.

xvxURIZENxvx
09-26-2012, 12:29 AM
As long as they don't mess with our BM1,it's all good :D

and bring back the bm2 laser!!!

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-26-2012, 03:28 AM
Level every skill to 20!!

Time to unleash the lvl 20 WW

Cathy
09-26-2012, 03:32 AM
FORCE ARCHER
Art of Healing skill will be changed to Passive skill.
Art of Sniping will have its critical rate fixed, and is in discussion of removing its Immobility effect.
Quick Move (TBC) skill will be added, which will increase its viability temporarily.
Battle Mode 1, Multi Shooter, is in development to a new mode with a new concept.

Sounds to me like Art of Sniping is gonna get a -defense bonus like bloody or mb, but with a new short like bear/cat to compensate for it o.o

FB still sounds coolest though :(

Astral weapon with 35 rate on it (LOL@FB'swhothoughtthey'dbenerfed); and lightning, ice, and fire blade giving even MORE stats, and altering the effects of debuffs. Does that mean Hard Luck could have like 3 dif effects by changing from lightning to ice to fire?; FB's are practically gonna double-triple their arsenal of debuffs.

EvilAi
09-26-2012, 07:53 AM
FORCE ARCHER
Art of Healing skill will be changed to Passive skill.
Art of Sniping will have its critical rate fixed, and is in discussion of removing its Immobility effect.
Quick Move (TBC) skill will be added, which will increase its viability temporarily.
Battle Mode 1, Multi Shooter, is in development to a new mode with a new concept.

Sounds to me like Art of Sniping is gonna get a -defense bonus like bloody or mb, but with a new short like bear/cat to compensate for it o.o

FB still sounds coolest though :(

Astral weapon with 35 rate on it (LOL@FB'swhothoughtthey'dbenerfed); and lightning, ice, and fire blade giving even MORE stats, and altering the effects of debuffs. Does that mean Hard Luck could have like 3 dif effects by changing from lightning to ice to fire?; FB's are practically gonna double-triple their arsenal of debuffs.
almost sell mah char :/

Tenrai
09-26-2012, 08:09 AM
FORCE SHIELDER
Crushing Blade skill will be changed to Passive skill.
(No need to activate the skill)

Reflex Shield (TBC) skill will be added. The concept of this skill is to return the received damage to enemies.

Awesome concept.

All they need now is to give Force Archer a low range skill of some sort, then FA's will be the most OP class, like a quick stun skill similar to vital interfere but with a shorter range of 0-1.

Sea
09-26-2012, 08:19 AM
almost sell mah char :/

good thing i bought my friend kyo`s fb but it ima use it now lol FB POWA XD

Berserk_Fury
09-26-2012, 02:02 PM

I wonder if the blade effects would be something like gladiator passive buff effects on aion. If I remember correctly there were 3 of them also, 1 gave pvp dmg bonus, 1 gave pve dmg bonus, 1 gave tanking bonus. Would be pretty interesting.