PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Arcane Trace

forumtwizzler
09-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Hi there, I was away for some time. I tried to google for some information; I found some answers but want some clarification. Perhaps some of you could point me in the right direction.

1. I noticed a lot of Capella went Procyon.Is this for the Golem ?

2. Does the golem drop bos8 / aop7 / rol3 / cr3 ? or is it like what they in hv and no one in NA could drop a cr3 / rol3 ?

3. Where do you find bike parts level 3 / 2 for epic bike craft ?

4. Why are charms so expensive ? a +5 costs around 1.8b and a +4 only 700m ?

Abi
09-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Hi there, I was away for some time. I tried to google for some information; I found some answers but want some clarification. Perhaps some of you could point me in the right direction.

1. I noticed a lot of Capella went Procyon.Is this for the Golem ?

2. Does the golem drop bos8 / aop7 / rol3 / cr3 ? or is it like what they in hv and no one in NA could drop a cr3 / rol3 ?

3. Where do you find bike parts level 3 / 2 for epic bike craft ?

4. Why are charms so expensive ? a +5 costs around 1.8b and a +4 only 700m ?

1. I dont know on mercury, but on venus a lot of procs went cap indeed to make things easier
2. I've seen at least 2 of each (bof8, bos8, vamp8, cr3, rl3) drop except the earring of guards 8. aop7 is not in the list of items that can be dropped by the Golem. I've also seen SEH and SEHH drop
3. Bike parts replaced the Bike formula cards dropped by the mobs during the Saints event in Lakeside
4. Because to + a charm, you have to "craft" it. and if the "craft" fails, the charm goes poofs. byebye. ciao bella!

hope this helps :D