PDA

View Full Version : What Ifs @Romp/XI/Fiery (and anyone else running for camp) *reflection thread*

TibiaPlayer
09-24-2012, 09:58 PM
Okay as you guys know *when I say you guys its for you guys running* you guys have decided to run for camp.
Most of you claim to have all this like ig knowledge of Cabal right?
*What if you get there and realize you don't really know much, i mean sure you guys know probably like the name of every dungeon but what about dungeon boss names? (yeah ik its a weird example but you get the point.)

*REFLECTION*
I'm sure not alot of people competed with you guys in the first place cause you guys are like "Cabal Famous" (which is atleast better than being Facebook Famous LOL) anyways, just because of your fame you guys get most of your votes, which I think is unfair because like people say, "your gear doesn't matter, its skill.." Most of your votes came due to the fact that you guys are insanely geared and thats the only way people know you.

-One of my other points, you guys are asking for like all this publicity and votes right? Well, the winner of the pvp contest gets a "special prize" which could be anything. What if this prize was something totally insane, *let me throw out an example* a full set of forci (your choice of class) set equivalent to sig event set. *again just throwing out random ideas LOL*. This would only make you, the "top players" even better, and the people who supported you won't probably even see any of that "prize" (sharing) just the occasional dirt eating in n.war lmao.

Idk just some stuff I had on my mind.
All you guys runnin are so stoked for KR Global Camp.
You guys just prolly gonna go to the camp and stay in the hotel the rest of the day, LOL, nerds ftw?
Anyways lates.

Sprite
09-24-2012, 10:04 PM
hi, i'm not known for gear at all. just throwing that out there. was a funny read though seeing how you called me insanely geared though

Romp
09-24-2012, 10:07 PM
You guys just prolly gonna go to the camp and stay in the hotel the rest of the day, LOL, nerds ftw?

i'll prove you wrong! ima go fawk shiit up.

Romp
09-24-2012, 10:08 PM
hi, i'm not known for gear at all. just throwing that out there. was a funny read though seeing how you called me insanely geared though

i heard you have forcium +15 gloves explain that.

Sprite
i heard you have forcium +15 gloves explain that.

my bff gave them to me right

TibiaPlayer
XI, that part was more directed @ Romp.

And Romp, theres a rumor going around that you and XI are gonna get some girls and make them bump heads in KR, something like that idk. hopefully its true and you don't stay in the hotel all day er' day.

Sprite
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
i wanna go visit my friend in korea if at all possible tbh :>

Romp
09-24-2012, 10:11 PM
XI, that part was more directed @ Romp.

And Romp, theres a rumor going around that you and XI are gonna get some girls and make them bump heads in KR, something like that idk. hopefully its true and you don't stay in the hotel all day er' day.

ohhh your the guy with the questions trololo.

umm like i've said before and will continue to say, I believe i am one of the best players regardless of gear. I am willing to accept any challengers, I have a wizard in Tier 3/4/5 and will accommodate stats.

TibiaPlayer
09-24-2012, 10:25 PM
Idk man, but i got these cheeseburgers man...

DanteX
09-24-2012, 10:50 PM
lol

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-25-2012, 03:45 AM
Okay as you guys know *when I say you guys its for you guys running* you guys have decided to run for camp.
Most of you claim to have all this like ig knowledge of Cabal right?
*What if you get there and realize you don't really know much, i mean sure you guys know probably like the name of every dungeon but what about dungeon boss names? (yeah ik its a weird example but you get the point.)

*REFLECTION*
I'm sure not alot of people competed with you guys in the first place cause you guys are like "Cabal Famous" (which is atleast better than being Facebook Famous LOL) anyways, just because of your fame you guys get most of your votes, which I think is unfair because like people say, "your gear doesn't matter, its skill.." Most of your votes came due to the fact that you guys are insanely geared and thats the only way people know you.

-One of my other points, you guys are asking for like all this publicity and votes right? Well, the winner of the pvp contest gets a "special prize" which could be anything. What if this prize was something totally insane, *let me throw out an example* a full set of forci (your choice of class) set equivalent to sig event set. *again just throwing out random ideas LOL*. This would only make you, the "top players" even better, and the people who supported you won't probably even see any of that "prize" (sharing) just the occasional dirt eating in n.war lmao.

Idk just some stuff I had on my mind.
All you guys runnin are so stoked for KR Global Camp.
Anyways lates.

Hi, my gear is only decent :P

Hi, I wanna do something for this community! :D

Hi, Jeju looks beautiful, why stay inside o.o

Any ideas for the Q/A anyone?

Corvettezr1
09-25-2012, 06:46 AM
intense, its voting day time to see what really happens lol

forumtwizzler
09-25-2012, 08:08 AM
There are two players in Cabal NA who have exceptional understanding of their class. One is Turco on FB and the other is XiWi on WI. Vote for Xi because he will thrive and build a solid reputation for our server and give us entertaining fraps !

BamOwnage
09-25-2012, 09:30 AM
XI and Romp is going to go Gangnam Style at the Camp

Tenrai
09-25-2012, 09:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPBX47zSktc