PDA

View Full Version : Guild Emblem Event!!!

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Who called it? (Yea it's on the end of my Nominee video)

Oh ya and:

[Dungeon Points]
• Dungeon points (DP) are earned from completing dungeons.
• Your DP gained will contribute to your guilds total DP
• The Event Page will display the top three guilds of each tier and update daily

Guess who suggested that? :D

ImperialLegion is going to try our best!

NiteFalcon
09-25-2012, 06:41 PM
no offense but you give yourself too much credit man. If you say "they should do another sig event" that doesn't make u a rocket scientist. another guild emblem event was pretty obv NAH MEAN B

Cathy
09-25-2012, 06:43 PM
7-Man MO all day = easy win

70 guild dp in like 15 minutes with only one party; 140 with two, etc.

Valdoroth
09-25-2012, 06:45 PM
no offense but you give yourself too much credit man. If you say "they should do another sig event" that doesn't make u a rocket scientist. another guild emblem event was pretty obv NAH MEAN B
I was referring to the DP idea...

Idk if you understand the excitement of your idea coming to life or not, but it's really cool!

Danger
09-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Time for pervection to shine.

DanteX
09-25-2012, 07:37 PM
pervection O_<?

Sea
09-25-2012, 07:41 PM
Who called it? (Yea it's on the end of my Nominee video)

Oh ya and:

Guess who suggested that? :D

ImperialLegion is going to try our best!

o.o i wonder if everything u told me is gonna come true.....lol but yea u got my vote ;) gl man

Valdoroth
09-26-2012, 01:45 AM
o.o i wonder if everything u told me is gonna come true.....lol but yea u got my vote ;) gl man
IDR all of what I told you o.o. But I doubt everything. I was at least correct at guessing the Guild event was very soon, and am really happy to see the DP idea being used, but I was hoping that it was in Addition to the lvling and rank ups.

Andrea
09-26-2012, 02:34 AM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?29059-New-Guild-Emblem-Event-due

if ur talking about that, yeah, and I brought up the tyrant ring'ish title ^^ i harped on it on other threads even poking fun at how they typo'ed that terribly; hope they get it right this time, or it's really meant as Res...?

doomer123
09-26-2012, 10:19 AM
wait you're taking credit for this? LOL. i understand that everyone is campaigning to go to Korea, but taking credit for something obvious is a bit low.
the release date of guild emblem event is obvious, like burning said.
adding the DP is one of the best logical choice for them to do. saying this happened all because of you, that's plain BS aha