PDA

View Full Version : hi, a logical way to vote

doomer123
09-26-2012, 10:32 AM
you guys are all speds. all i see is vote for val on this front page and i'm asking you guys are really that stupid LOL

let's see what val has
> good gear and fails terribly in war/ freestyle/ pvp in general which is pretty much 90% of this game
> event ideas he takes credit for when it's pretty obvious it will happen down the line eventually
> knows nothing about other classes, therefore having no insight to what character classes need

let's see what romp has
> good gear and average skill
> has only played wizard
> no original ideas

let's see what xi has
> average gear and probably the best player
> has played every class and was recognized for it
> ideas revolving around the pvp part of the game

let's see what miyuu has
> a cute girl

now which is the most obvious to vote for?

but w/e this game is dead

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-26-2012, 10:44 AM
stop raging >_>
ppl gonna vote how they want regardless
you cant magically make ppl vote for the ppl you want to win
lol and hi doomer >:O

Romp
09-26-2012, 11:35 AM
you forgot my boi greg =[

Sea
09-26-2012, 11:41 AM
you forgot my boi greg =[

not trolling or anithing but greg`s vid was pretty retarded and he was trying to hard if u ask me...

for me the pl who should go are xi,romp and val.
<3 miyuu

Romp
09-26-2012, 11:50 AM
Thx for the support :)

warparty
09-26-2012, 12:14 PM
this isnt hate but honestly im gonna laugh when everyone see's the video, and see's who you vote for. i see in his thread about val - "knows alot about the game, nw, blah blah, hes skilled". but realisticly he's not, i never was either. then again im not participating either. really wish more of you would vote for someone who knows how to play the game well, good communications (i dont mean get in your e-pants either). when it sums up miyu / val are gonna win. how do miyu / val set a good image. i don't really care about greg . feeling is mutual but atleast he wasnt just sittin on his vid like a retard he actually put some thought process into it unlike you guessed it val.
idc for romp but least he knows some basics, and with the help of xi he has developed more of waht to do in some certain situations, eh well miyu is miyu shes no nicoleownsyou so i dont expect much.
just wish more woudl support xi, and have the votes being fair not 2 sided. rip xi :(

Scarface
09-26-2012, 12:31 PM
The only answer is the chick. I mean, she danced and stuff.

Also, is food expenses for whoever goes covered by EST? If so, than the chick definitely should go. If Romp or 11 go, EST would be bankrupt and there would be no more Cabal for us to play. :(

blazingturd
09-26-2012, 01:16 PM
val s at everything important and his video was so painfully boring i quit watching it

romp can play well with his gear but idk how he will be on a level playing field

xi can freestyle with most classes, wiz being his best but he does horribly at fs to be honest. plus he is extremely arrogant

greg honestly isn't exactly a great player but at least he's a generally nice guy, something no other candidates have

miyuu. idk what to say, she has nothing special whatsoever but if you really want to vote for her because she is a she then go for it

just my opinion. but it doesn't take me more than a few seconds to come up with a much better selection of players

IBladE
09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
The only logical way to vote is by not voting.

Ludacris
09-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Vote me.

Berserk_Fury
09-26-2012, 01:55 PM
http://drclarkjensen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/vote-for-pedro1.jpg

xXCrusadeXx
09-26-2012, 02:07 PM
My vote goes to whoever I feel has everyone's interest in mind. Personally I want to have all suggestions and issues brought to Korea with the hopes of making our gameplay experience better. If you can do that, then your qualified to go.

truely false
09-26-2012, 03:16 PM
Lmao @ this thread because if you think about it its a day late and a dollar short the majority of the community has already voted...:p :rolleyes: :p

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-26-2012, 03:50 PM
not trolling or anithing but greg`s vid was pretty retarded and he was trying to hard if u ask me...

for me the pl who should go are xi,romp and val.
<3 miyuu

I'd have a 5 min vid if I was trying as hard as you were saying, namsayin?

this isnt hate but honestly im gonna laugh when everyone see's the video, and see's who you vote for. i see in his thread about val - "knows alot about the game, nw, blah blah, hes skilled". but realisticly he's not, i never was either. then again im not participating either. really wish more of you would vote for someone who knows how to play the game well, good communications (i dont mean get in your e-pants either). when it sums up miyu / val are gonna win. how do miyu / val set a good image. i don't really care about greg . feeling is mutual but atleast he wasnt just sittin on his vid like a retard he actually put some thought process into it unlike you guessed it val.
idc for romp but least he knows some basics, and with the help of xi he has developed more of waht to do in some certain situations, eh well miyu is miyu shes no nicoleownsyou so i dont expect much.
just wish more woudl support xi, and have the votes being fair not 2 sided. rip xi :(

<3 Mang

val s at everything important and his video was so painfully boring i quit watching it

romp can play well with his gear but idk how he will be on a level playing field

xi can freestyle with most classes, wiz being his best but he does horribly at fs to be honest. plus he is extremely arrogant

greg honestly isn't exactly a great player but at least he's a generally nice guy, something no other candidates have

miyuu. idk what to say, she has nothing special whatsoever but if you really want to vote for her because she is a she then go for it

just my opinion. but it doesn't take me more than a few seconds to come up with a much better selection of players

<3 Mang, My skill is in NW :P These guys are nice if ya get to know em, idk 'bout Miyuu but she seems like a nce girl. ;D

Andrea
09-26-2012, 04:08 PM
The only answer is the chick. I mean, she danced and stuff.

Also, is food expenses for whoever goes covered by EST? If so, than the chick definitely should go. If Romp or 11 go, EST would be bankrupt and there would be no more Cabal for us to play. :(

lol

warparty
09-26-2012, 04:14 PM
Lmao @ this thread because if you think about it its a day late and a dollar short the majority of the community has already voted...:p :rolleyes: :p

I'd hate to tell you this but im still gettin votes for xi. good for val he'll be in this no matter what. but majority havent voted yet and i am still getting guilds / old friends in venus to vote for xi
I think NA should do the same thing have that Q&A thing, pvp and w/e else is involved in the event. ;)

Valdoroth
09-26-2012, 04:18 PM
you guys are all speds. all i see is vote for val on this front page and i'm asking you guys are really that stupid LOL

let's see what val has
> good gear and fails terribly in war/ freestyle/ pvp in general which is pretty much 90% of this game
> event ideas he takes credit for when it's pretty obvious it will happen down the line eventually
> knows nothing about other classes, therefore having no insight to what character classes need

let's see what romp has
> good gear and average skill
> has only played wizard
> no original ideas

let's see what xi has
> average gear and probably the best player
> has played every class and was recognized for it
> ideas revolving around the pvp part of the game

let's see what miyuu has
> a cute girl

now which is the most obvious to vote for?

but w/e this game is dead

If you don't care (and by not caring you don't even play the game), then don't bother hanging around.
I know more than "nothing about other classes". I have played every class, just not as extensively as others, but I DO understand alot about them and their skills and what to counter with. I wasn't taking credit on the whole event (No duh it was going to be here eventually), just the scoring concept, because that WAS my idea. You don't know the convo's with the GMs when I've asked them questions, so go bug someone else. I've never claimed to be that great, but I've also always been limited to internet speed.

Romp does know a bit more than you credit him, and ideas. Maybe if you had actually been a guildy you would have known that or even played, you'd know that, but you don't so...yea.

XI is the only one you didn't criticise. I do think he'll go and he should.

Miyuu has come a long way from being a newer player. She's got more than just being "cute" in her favor.

And as Romp said, you left out the fish, greg. He's got great character, is creative, and knows the game well enough to be a nominee and more.

And as for the video. I know mine was lame (I never do vids of myself much less take pics often), but at least I was on topic. The topic was "Why you love cabal." Also I did it in a freaking hotel on my laptop that had none of my videos (bcs I was buying a condo that week).

truely false
09-26-2012, 04:39 PM
majority havent voted yet and i am still getting guilds / old friends in venus to vote for xi

lol...just because you're getting a few people to vote doesn't mean majority hasn't...lol...it only means a few haven't voted. You do understand the differnce between a few and majorty...:p :p

@Valdoroth you don't need to justify yourself because someone thinks or says an opinion that you feel has no merit. I say just be confident in yourself knowledge that they don't know and it just an opinion...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

blazingturd
09-26-2012, 04:45 PM
lol...just because you're getting a few people to vote doesn't mean majority hasn't...lol...it only means a few haven't voted. You do understand the differnce between a few and majorty...:p :p

@Valdoroth you don't need to justify yourself because someone thinks or says an opinion that you feel has no merit. I say just be confident in yourself knowledge that they don't know and it just an opinion...:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

stop typing in bright text/colours u annoying attention seeking mofo, i would love to able to block certain people's posts

Valdoroth
09-26-2012, 04:58 PM
Valid point. Quit players hardly have room to speak imo.

but I still don't like him bashing on other players as well who are still active in the community.

xvxURIZENxvx
09-26-2012, 06:03 PM
3 out of the 5 nominees have "questionable" reputations....are you sure that's who you want sending to KR to represent us?

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-26-2012, 06:05 PM
3 out of the 5 nominees have "questionable" reputations....are you sure that's who you want sending to KR to represent us?

3? Deng. I didn't know we even had any.

truely false
09-26-2012, 06:13 PM
i would love to able to block certain people's posts

is this a case of calling the kettle black...lmao

TheZeeker
09-26-2012, 06:14 PM
This <removed> is not about who knows about cabal the most!. But about who will go to korea on a 5 stars hotel for 2 days on a paradisaical island!

If you are going to vote for the girl make sure she goes on bikini!

truely false
09-26-2012, 06:30 PM
This shet is not about who knows about cabal the most!. But about who will go to korea on a 5 stars hotel for 2 days on a paradisaical island!

If you are going to vote for the girl make sure she goes on bikini!

LMAO @ bikini comment why guys always want wet t shirt or bikini, oh yah they guys thats way.

doomer123
09-27-2012, 12:09 PM
If you don't care (and by not caring you don't even play the game), then don't bother hanging around.
I know more than "nothing about other classes". I have played every class, just not as extensively as others, but I DO understand alot about them and their skills and what to counter with. I wasn't taking credit on the whole event (No duh it was going to be here eventually), just the scoring concept, because that WAS my idea. You don't know the convo's with the GMs when I've asked them questions, so go bug someone else. I've never claimed to be that great, but I've also always been limited to internet speed.

>You pretty much know nothing about the other classes and how this game works. Do you really need me to search and dig up old threads? Other people can do that if they don't believe me, I'm not wasting effort in doing so.
>That's cool convo's with GM... would you like a carebear?
>You've never claimed to be that great, sorry you're terribad, you're not great at all.
>ponies.

i sell stuff
09-27-2012, 01:15 PM
I voted for XI yesterday, i was caught between him and Val, but i thought XI had a more all around experience in the game.
I dont play much anymore, but i think that XI might have insight as how to make the game more fun to play.

Raikyrios
09-27-2012, 01:50 PM
*-* I just wanna see the results already!

P.S. Hoping for an upset!

Valdoroth
09-27-2012, 01:50 PM
>You pretty much know nothing about the other classes and how this game works. Do you really need me to search and dig up old threads? Other people can do that if they don't believe me, I'm not wasting effort in doing so.
>That's cool convo's with GM... would you like a carebear?
>You've never claimed to be that great, sorry you're terribad, you're not great at all.
>ponies.

You have no credible words since you don't play. Grow up some or go watch your little ponies thingy, but stop talking about what you don't know.

tangerade
09-27-2012, 02:46 PM
xi is the only one that truly deserves to go to korea. do we really want to send 3 noobs over to embarrass NA? we need people who can ask the right questions and focus on the core concepts of the game - and possess the skills to show the rest of the world what NA is made of. clearly xi meets these ideals (and to a lesser extent, romp).

the vids were pure garbage- i'd have like to see more of the achievements of the individuals in the game.

valdoroth may appear to know a lot about the game but in reality is nothing more than an armchair philosopher. he lacks the skills and knowledge of how the game really works.

gregfishin is just plain creepy nuff said.

xmiyuu is just the token girl fawned over by the obsessive neckbeard basement dwellers of the game.

romp shows commitment to the game and definitely strives to be the best. i'm not overly fond of the guy but he does show the skills almost on par with xi. he understands the game and how to play it well.

the people to vote for here should be very clear.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-27-2012, 02:56 PM
xi is the only one that truly deserves to go to korea. do we really want to send 3 noobs over to embarrass NA? we need people who can ask the right questions and focus on the core concepts of the game - and possess the skills to show the rest of the world what NA is made of. clearly xi meets these ideals (and to a lesser extent, romp).

the vids were pure garbage- i'd have like to see more of the achievements of the individuals in the game.

valdoroth may appear to know a lot about the game but in reality is nothing more than an armchair philosopher. he lacks the skills and knowledge of how the game really works.

gregfishin is just plain creepy nuff said.

xmiyuu is just the token girl fawned over by the obsessive neckbeard basement dwellers of the game.

romp shows commitment to the game and definitely strives to be the best. i'm not overly fond of the guy but he does show the skills almost on par with xi. he understands the game and how to play it well.

the people to vote for here should be very clear.

y u mad tho?

Andrea
09-27-2012, 03:08 PM
He's prolly an acct created for the purpose of drumming up last sec support for his candidate, or the candidate himself lol
(lol @ creation dates)

Too late, I already cast my main's on Val and my alt's on Masa. Good Luck guys. It's like 1-2 choices, no biggie.

doomer123
09-27-2012, 03:09 PM
He's prolly an acct created for the purpose of drumming up last sec support for his candidate, or the candidate himself lol
(lol @ creation dates)

Too late, I already cast my main's on Val and my alt's on Masa. Good Luck guys. It's like 1-2 choices, no biggie.

hey, how mad are you and your butt buddy over here?

You have no credible words since you don't play. Grow up some or go watch your little ponies thingy, but stop talking about what you don't know.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Valdoroth
09-27-2012, 03:11 PM

The topic of the video was supposed to be: "Why you love Cabal", not "Look at all of what I've done"

You can't always get what you want. So yea. No duh the videos were not exciting.

MrBlacker
09-27-2012, 03:17 PM
VOTE FOR XI and CHAVEZ.

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Told you, shoulda vote for me. Easy win for NA.

Sprite
09-27-2012, 03:19 PM
VOTE FOR XI and CHAVEZ.

LOL q riiiiiiiiico

Lord Kronius
09-27-2012, 03:21 PM
You have all these people commenting on things as if they have ever done anything impressive? like ever? or well known or something lol.

and lol @ them saying ur video was lame.
What were you supposed to do?
Lol what do they all want to see you do?
Looks like they were expecting some sort of a show??
I think they like you more than they hate you actually lol.

truely false
09-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Lmao @ this whole thread because we all missed the obvious. The title of this thread is "hi, a logical way to vote" wtf is logical about voting...lol...people vote emotionally and biastly. "A logical way to vote" what joke...lmao

Anyway as I stated earlier on in the thread you're all to late the votes are in and the GMs just need to tally them up and make the announcement of the fortunate 3. In other words you all need to stop QQing. You a bunch of silly rabbits and don't you all know trix are for kids...lmao

this is the last time I post in this thread it should be closed or let die because after 5 pages of QQing its enough...lmao

doomer123
09-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Val was nominated for a reason... enough said scrubs lol.
You have all these people commenting on thing as if they have ever done anything impressive? at All.
Noone said Val was the best, but as soon as one person gets hurt they get friends to make profiles and comment as if "look more ppl agree" lol. YOU got like 8 posts lol. and lol @ them saying ur video was lame.
What were you supposed to do? Lol what do they all want to see you do? Looks like they were expecting some sort of a show?? I think they like you more than they hate you actually lol.

> 5 contestants out of 6 spots
> Implying it's hard to get nominated
FUNNY KID. BADDIES GONNA BAD.

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Lord Kronius need to some derp herp.
Funny how he has been playing since 2010, and your stats are just garbage. hmmm interesting.

wth does a nikka with 10 posts come on here and calls other peoples' stats garbage? o.O

Lord Kronius
09-27-2012, 03:27 PM
hard to get nominated? Lol were you even mentioned??

I think you're talkin about somthing you really wish you could get but cant =\ so you reaaaal mad.

doomer123
09-27-2012, 03:31 PM
hard to get nominated? Lol were you even mentioned??

I think you're talkin about somthing you really wish you could get but cant =\ so you reaaaal mad.

> sped kid talking about it being hard to get nominated with 5/6 spots filled LOLOLOL
> your argument is already invalid

warparty
09-27-2012, 03:32 PM
only reason you word it nominated cause its just basically a popularity contest, val isnt really branded to 1 server he goes back and forth. you ppl support him for w/e reason you want . you have your opinion , i aswell have mine. its not a server based event even. maybe it would be if val stayed in venus forever and never left and thats not the case now is it. i dont really think val brings anything to the table that he knows better than any of the other participants, and sorry to tell you majority might get him in the event.... but its not even goign to save him from the type of player he is.

tangerade
09-27-2012, 03:33 PM
i'm mad reading comprehension is obsolete

Ludacris
Real talk, if I still had played my BL would I be considered as a candidate? Or am I just too Mexican? o.O

MrBlacker
Told you, shoulda vote for me. Easy win for NA.
yea ill vote for u, the BL # 2

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:36 PM
yea ill vote for u, the BL # 2

Let me guess, you, #1? Lol.

what mexinikka? yea get more fat.

BTW Not that hard to get posts. BRB spamming on Trade section..Oh yea nikka

wth did you just say?

Valdoroth
09-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Val was nominated for a reason... enough said scrubs lol.
You have all these people commenting on thing as if they have ever done anything impressive? at All.
Noone said Val was the best, but as soon as one person gets hurt they get friends to make profiles and comment as if "look more ppl agree" lol. YOU got like 8 posts lol. and lol @ them saying ur video was lame.
What were you supposed to do? Lol what do they all want to see you do? Looks like they were expecting some sort of a show?? I think they like you more than they hate you actually lol.
lol, nah. I doubt it. Everyone has haters. I have to have a few out there (even if it's just a handful).

People will always bash down on others, even if they don't know truth or just simply don't like someone else. It's just the way our culture is. Too selfish in my oppinion. Personally I want to go to help the community get stuff they want or need, not to look like mr super skills. I still think it's funny how little about my knowlege of the game and classes people have though. Doesn't take too long to figure out how to play each class, perfecting a class is what takes a long time (and most ppl reroll or quit b4 they do).

I am not perfect, but if I traded chars with someone, I could probably keep up with about as good as them on it as they are on mine, if not more. Now, since they've never seen me play as anything other than FB, they will just say I'm just talking crap, it's how they are. I can't be right because they don't want to be wrong. It's sorta the same for me, but I'm not denying that I'm not epic, unlike they're making it look, but I don't want to be wrong either, even if I know I'm not. Sometimes I just gotta say whatever and let them blah blah. I need to work on that more actually.

The main problem I have is when ppl insult my buds, no matter if it's true or not, I don't like it and will defend them. There will always be people who don't care a single bit about anyone other than themselves.

Watch, i'll have someone QQ at me for posting this too.

MrBlacker
09-27-2012, 03:39 PM
Let me guess, you, #1? Lol.

Sure hahaha

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Oh yea I forgot you're a dumb mexican =/

I see people here still use the same insults after all this time. Lol.

Lord Kronius
09-27-2012, 03:41 PM
Val didnt you even update the cabal calc? lol

and lol @ my stats...Put any gear on me and i do it more than justice. i turn it into +15 forcy 14% amp!!

tangerade
09-27-2012, 03:43 PM
this kronius guy is riding hardddd. your stats are pretty terrible even by pre-180 standards

doomer123
09-27-2012, 03:43 PM
I am not perfect, but if I traded chars with someone, I could probably keep up with about as good as them on it as they are on mine, if not more. Now, since they've never seen me play as anything other than FB, they will just say I'm just talking crap, it's how they are. I can't be right because they don't want to be wrong. It's sorta the same for me, but I'm not denying that I'm not epic, unlike they're making it look, but I don't want to be wrong either, even if I know I'm not. Sometimes I just gotta say whatever and let them blah blah. I need to work on that more actually.

LOL
> admitting he has little to no knowledge about other classes
> #1 rep right here gonna tell those devs fa need more range and warrior need more hp

Don't kid yourself, you're already terribad at fb from what I recall.

MrBlacker
09-27-2012, 03:50 PM
i wonder, who's is winning this event... anyone know?

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:52 PM
Hell yeah.

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 03:54 PM
And she got me the iPhone5! Wassup ^-^

warparty
09-27-2012, 04:00 PM
I heard SG3 was better :(

EvilAi
09-27-2012, 04:02 PM
-AI:
he doesnt need ur vote cuz he's a Ghost, as u guys remember he died @ the end of MW2.
btw i voted for Xi :<

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-27-2012, 04:07 PM
Lord Kronius need to some derp herp.
Funny how he has been playing since 2010, and your stats are just garbage. hmmm interesting.
i lol'd hehe

warparty
09-27-2012, 04:08 PM
OH! you are one of those ppl...yea drop dead.

sry men i dont like garbphone5? =[

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-27-2012, 04:15 PM
all i got to say is
@jackle
come at me meng
@val
dont worry about them bro
@xi
ಠ_ಠ
@warparty
when we gonna hunt pennas?
@EvilAi
<3
@Brolic
Where my taco at nub? ಥ_ಥ
@doomer
..... nevermind
@Andrea
y u jelly?ఠ_ఠ
@Mr.Blacker
. .. . .. . bannana

@everyone else
if u mad deal with it or come at me meng

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-27-2012, 04:19 PM
@chinguderpherp, talk when you have an IQ of 1.
thats inmpossible for me meng

tangerade
09-27-2012, 04:22 PM
is chingu jimbo's brother or something?

Rice
09-27-2012, 04:39 PM
Doomer
so
<removed>
mad
yo

MandaloreTheIndomitible
09-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Soo many haters. Not enough focus on what the whole camp was about.

Valdoroth
09-27-2012, 05:53 PM
Soo many haters. Not enough focus on what the whole camp was about.
+1

Ludacris
09-27-2012, 07:00 PM
lol the sg3 is not better than the ip5

Lord Kronius
09-28-2012, 07:58 AM
xDDD

blazingturd
09-28-2012, 09:15 AM
this guy will definitely take 1st place in the pvp tournament!
5 kills, 15 deaths and way more dmg taken than dealt. now that's a pro

nope that was sarcasm

BigBoy
09-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Who should i vote for, im mexican so i can get 25-50 other people to vote along w/ me.

Valdoroth
09-28-2012, 12:20 PM
Who should i vote for, im mexican so i can get 25-50 other people to vote along w/ me.
The voting closed last night. o.o

Berserk_Fury
09-28-2012, 12:32 PM
lol the sg3 is not better than the ip5

What does ip5 have that sg3 doesn't?

Valdoroth
09-28-2012, 01:11 PM
Both phones are overrated and can break too easily. And not to mention they cost as much as a top of the line graphics card that is far better investment. Or they cost MORE than a xbox or ps3, both which provide more entertainment. Phones are freaking phones. Call + text (communication) all you need them for. Everything else is just want based and unneccessary.

Berserk_Fury
09-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Both phones are overrated and can break too easily. And not to mention they cost as much as a top of the line graphics card that is far better investment. Or they cost MORE than a xbox or ps3, both which provide more entertainment. Phones are freaking phones. Call + text (communication) all you need them for. Everything else is just want based and unneccessary.

You said top of a line graphics card is a good investment, and then you said that phones should only be for communication. Cool story bro.

Valdoroth
09-28-2012, 02:29 PM
it provides better entertainment and can support 3d for movies if your tv is right Htz. Better than a high tech phone imo.

Berserk_Fury
09-28-2012, 03:39 PM
it provides better entertainment and can support 3d for movies if your tv is right Htz. Better than a high tech phone imo.

You obviously don't get out of the house much then.

Ludacris
09-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Internet on the go <3
Oh, and Siri is fun to say stuff too ^-^..

Valdoroth
09-28-2012, 11:09 PM
You obviously don't get out of the house much then.
Because you didn't know, In 2011 alone I went to: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Venice (Italy), Aviano(Italy), Neufranstein Castle (Germany), Munich(Germany), Heidelburg(Germany), Rothenburg(Germany), Iraq for 6 months, Quwait, and GA, NC, SC, VA and home. And I worked 8 months of 6 days a week 12-14 hour shifts straight ( approx. 1,900 hrs)

I think I got outside a little more than the average person.

noop
09-29-2012, 03:32 AM

SantaClaus
09-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Because you didn't know, In 2011 alone I went to: Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Venice (Italy), Aviano(Italy), Neufranstein Castle (Germany), Munich(Germany), Heidelburg(Germany), Rothenburg(Germany), Iraq for 6 months, Quwait, and GA, NC, SC, VA and home. And I worked 8 months of 6 days a week 12-14 hour shifts straight ( approx. 1,900 hrs)

training to be a terrorist in iraq?

deepthroat
09-30-2012, 06:04 PM
training to be a terrorist in iraq?

Normally, i just read these silly responses by children. ^.^

However, Santa, you are a scumbag, sir.

Valdoroth is a veteran. What have you done to serve your country?

I work with veterans everyday, and you have nothing to contribute. You have about as much patriotism as the Dixie chicks.

SantaClaus
09-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Normally, i just read these silly responses by children. ^.^

However, Santa, you are a scumbag, sir.

Valdoroth is a veteran. What have you done to serve your country?

I work with veterans everyday, and you have nothing to contribute. You have about as much patriotism as the Dixie chicks.
too be fair im like 5 years old so i dunno

Berserk_Fury
09-30-2012, 06:14 PM

Working isn't what I meant by getting out of the house.

Sea
09-30-2012, 07:06 PM
Working isn't what I meant by getting out of the house.

better than go school/work>cabal>shower>cabal>eat>cabal....>cabal>cabal>... like some ppl do am i right?

if he play`s cabal more than 5-6 hours thats a new record for him lol

SantaClaus
09-30-2012, 07:10 PM
better than go school/work>cabal>shower>cabal>eat>cabal....>cabal>cabal>... like some ppl do am i right?

if he play`s cabal more than 5-6 hours thats a new record for him lol

well i havent played played more than a 5 hrs in the last six months does that count

Sea
09-30-2012, 07:25 PM
well i havent played played more than a 5 hrs in the last six months does that count

trolling doesnt count as playing.

SantaClaus
09-30-2012, 07:33 PM
rephrase that sentence so i can understand it

blazingturd
10-01-2012, 02:04 PM

and here i was thinking i spent too much time playing, guess not

BamOwnage
10-01-2012, 07:45 PM
Doesn't matter got my odd circles