PDA

View Full Version : I called BS with the way EST are running..take a look

star21
09-26-2012, 10:33 AM
"Dear star21,

You have received an infraction at CABAL Online Community Forum.

Reason: Inappropriate Language

My Original post: having a d*ck..."

It all good that I get this, I already know.

Now take a look at this guy post#46 in thread- Can you plz vote for this gurl right here! and the screen capture I post as well so it can't be going back to change. How is fair? His D word didn't get censor out, why is it EST GMs?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-26-2012, 10:41 AM
"Dear star21,

You have received an infraction at CABAL Online Community Forum.

Reason: Inappropriate Language

My Original post: having a d*ck..."

It all good that I get this, I already know.

Now take a look at this guy post#46 in thread- Can you plz vote for this gurl right here! and the screen capture I post as well so it can't be going back to change. How is fair? His D word didn't get censor out, why is it EST GMs?

its the way you used the word that got you in trouble . .. dont try to make something more than it really is lol

star21
09-26-2012, 10:43 AM
That's just an excuse, a bad word is a bad word no matter how you put it. You can put an F word in any form it still an F word. So pls do your job EST, be fair.

its the way you used the word that got you in trouble . .. dont try to make something more than it really is lol

star21
09-26-2012, 10:47 AM
In a way, I see it's not enforce that well. What can I really expect from an oversea company comparing to the U.S giants like Blizzard...

xFaLL3NxAng3L
09-26-2012, 10:48 AM
omg that logic . . .. .

the same word can have diffrent meanings
its called ... Hom.onym (i put the little dot there so it wont be sensored)
go look it up

and if u need extra help understanding here you go ^^
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dOQ-niIImCo/TzVlYU5c6EI/AAAAAAAACNs/LGF94VdvNec/s1600/nyms-and-phones-%5B2%5D-18-p.jpg

ROFLwiz
09-26-2012, 10:52 AM
^got a lol.

6IX
09-26-2012, 11:04 AM
You're comparing EST to Blizzard coz you got caught and someone else didnt?

What are you a child? "But mommy he did it first" bull doesnt work in real life it wont work here. You got caught and he didn't that's how life works. Quit being a baby and follow through the rules, just because someone got away it doesnt mean its ok to do it.

BTW, Blizzard is unable to censor all profanity in-game or in their forum as well. So your argument is retarded. Quit QQ-ing like a little B.

Andrea
09-26-2012, 04:00 PM
lol

either this guy's trolling or the rest are trolled...

btw, that was meant for me, and I didn't make a mountain out of molehill 'cuz if the candidate didn't feel slighted one bit, and that was a compliment actually, why would he the d poser be? In other words, clearly he was acting like one, lol so leave it at that.

truely false
09-26-2012, 06:21 PM
lmao so much drama on forum today...:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Abi
09-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Let's play a new game shall we?

Everytime EST messes up let's write it down on a notepad.

but to make it fair game, let's ask your mother how often YOU have messed up.

oOo what now?

like 6ix said, grow up. If you really feel there's an injustice then report the post and move on.
Or just grow some and move on

either way,

wash your mouth with soap.