PDA

View Full Version : Themida! ! ! !

pOogeh26
09-26-2012, 07:28 PM
HI guys.. can anyone help me with this... themida.. haha I cant play.. is this a virus or what?.. HElp me please thanks

Sprite
09-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Where are you trying to play from? Make sure you're in the right server.

truely false
09-26-2012, 09:24 PM
HI guys.. can anyone help me with this... themida.. haha I cant play.. is this a virus or what?.. HElp me please thanks

Got this from google search -Themida, the software module developers use to keep software crackers from opening a software program.

Guess its an encryption tool for software. Sounds like your asking for help on hacking if so you're in the wrong forum for that. This forum doesn't support hackers or discussion of any type of hacking ways. So please refrain from posting such topics.

With this said if you are legit then it sounds like you're having client install issues. First uninstall or delete the newly installed client folder. Why? Because its best to start with a clean install.

Next disable your antivirus program.

Now reinstall the client (watch were you install the client folder this will be useful later)

Once the client is finished installing you must make an exception rule for the client folder in your antivirus program before inabling the antivirus program. (This is why noting were the client folder was placed comes in useful)

Once you finish making the exception rule then its okay to inable the antivirus progam.

If there was no issue with the clean install and the make of the exception rule you should be good to go.
But if there are any issues just repost with screen shot if possible and wait for reply or if everything is okay then have fun with playing Cabal and welcome to the game.