PDA

View Full Version : Force Blader Gear

SpellBlade
09-27-2012, 07:54 AM
Hello all, I am a lvl 119 Force Blader, Keravel, on Mercury.

I have some questions about the Force Blader's gear setup. In game I've been told to go for a set similar to this (or upgraded):

(2 slot all)
Osmium/SIGMetal/Forcium Battle Helm of Deathblow +9 36% cd
Osmium/SIGMetal/Forcium Battle Suit of Outrageous +9 7% amp 100 hp
Osmium/SIGMetal/Forcium Battle Boots of Outrageous +9 7% amp 100 hp
Osmium/SIGMetal/Forcium Battle Gloves of Outrageous +9 7% amp 2% hp steal (xx)*
Redosmium/Mithril Katana/Blade of Deathblow +9 36% cd
Topaz/Forcium Orb/Crystal of Deathblow +9 36% cd

Note: * refers to a blank/random slot

My question is: About how much would a set like this cost? Also, which runs are liable to drop the above gear (even if rare)?

My current set of gear is:

Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow +5 26% cd (1 slot)
Osmium Suit of Amp +4 3% amp 50 hp (1 slot)
Osmium Boots of Amp +2 3% amp 2 slot empty
Crafted Osmium Battle Gloves 5% Amp 2 Attack (1 slot)
Crafted Redosmium Blade +4 30% cd
Topaz Orb of Deathblow +3 16% cd (1 slot)

Whenever I get back online (if I can) I'm wanting to lvl up to 125 and then farm whichever dungeons I am able to solo for drops/alz to afford a better set, I need to know how much said set is liable to cost (cheapest) and how hard it might be to get.

I also have questions about accessories, which Rings, Belt, Amulet, Earrings and Bracelets are best to get for a lvl 119-125 FB (Class 5 Honor Rank currently)

Currently I have:

Rings: RoL+1 (3) CR+1 (1)
Amulet: AoP +4/Vamp +2
Epaulet: EoF +6/EoG +6
Belt: Belt of Vital (40 HP)
Earrings: Earring of Kaith (1) Granny's Earring (1) - +30 Max HP Steal/+10 Max HP
Bracelets: Bracelet of Kaith (1) Granny's Bracelet (1) - 3% Hp Absorb
Board/Bike: Board Card of Phantom Fera

The Vamp Amulet and Epaulet of Guard are used for if I need a little extra defense, or for while solo grinding and need extra HP Steal to live longer without pots. My question about the Accessories, is which do I need to upgrade, and what version do I need to upgrade to or replace? I am unable to log onto Cabal due to GameGuard issues, so cannot list my full stats, I believe however that my stats are close to the following:

(Note that the following is in full attack gear, AoP+4 and EoF+6)

Attack: 800-900 ?? (not sure)
Defense: 607
Attack Rate: 2600-2700
Defense Rate: 1600-1700
Crit Rate: 50/50
Crit DMG: 118
Sword Skill AMP: 14
HP Absorb: 3%
HP Steal: 30
HP: 3100-3200

Any info about the Gear/Accessories/Stats for a lvl 119-125 FB would be greatly appreciated! I intend to farm for Alz as much as possible upon hitting 125 before I move on to Mutant Forrest and would like to know what to go for and how much (aproximately) I would need to farm.

Sprite
09-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Just going to list you some realistic upgrades that you could do as you progress through the game and earn enough.

Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow +5 26% cd (1 slot) -> Osmium helm 36% cd
Osmium Suit of Amp +4 3% amp 50 hp (1 slot) -> Teragrace/ osm suit 7% amp 100 hp
Osmium Boots of Amp +2 3% amp 2 slot empty -> Shadow titanium boots 7% amp (extra slot if you can afford it)
Crafted Osmium Battle Gloves 5% Amp 2 Attack (1 slot) -> Shadow titanium gloves 7% amp
Crafted Redosmium Blade +4 30% cd -> Forcium blade 20% cd (around +9/11)
Topaz Orb of Deathblow +3 16% cd (1 slot) -> Lapis/ topaz 30% cd

Cathy
09-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Just going to list you some realistic upgrades that you could do as you progress through the game and earn enough.

Osmium Battle Helm of Deathblow +5 26% cd (1 slot) -> Osmium helm 36% cd
Osmium Suit of Amp +4 3% amp 50 hp (1 slot) -> Teragrace/ osm suit 7% amp 100 hp
Osmium Boots of Amp +2 3% amp 2 slot empty -> Shadow titanium boots 7% amp (extra slot if you can afford it)
Crafted Osmium Battle Gloves 5% Amp 2 Attack (1 slot) -> Shadow titanium gloves 7% amp
Crafted Redosmium Blade +4 30% cd -> Forcium blade 20% cd (around +9/11)
Topaz Orb of Deathblow +3 16% cd (1 slot) -> Lapis/ topaz 30% cd

I like this

Except I would go with katana/crystal instead of blade/orb o.o

Oh, and avoid character binding items so later when you replace them, you can sell them. If an item is character binding and you replace it, you can't really do anything with your old item except break it.

SpellBlade
09-27-2012, 09:47 AM
I like this

Except I would go with katana/crystal instead of blade/orb o.o

Oh, and avoid character binding items so later when you replace them, you can sell them. If an item is character binding and you replace it, you can't really do anything with your old item except break it.

Problem with that is, any 7% amp or 16% crit dmg 0-2 slot non-char binding is atleast 3x more costly than those that are character binding. A 7% Amp Osmium Battle Boots 0 slot is about 20m, suit 60m, gloves 40m (Char bind)... add 1-2 slots and it jumps to 150-200m per, any non-char bound gear would be atleast 500-1b each... might be easy to farm that for a lvl 150-160+ but at 119, I can only run LID, EOD and SOD (duo) so would need to get extremely lucky with drops or farm for a long time to get even 1 single piece of 7%/16% amp/crit dmg gear that is unbind...

How come Katana/Crystal rather than Blade/Orb? I can understand the Crystal vs Orb as it is more attack and attack rate, but for the Katana vs Blade - the blade provides more attack for slightly less att rate/matk, and from what I have seen so far, I dont miss that often without combo on eod/sod mobs with 2600 att rate, and combo provides a 100% hit guarantee... so is the Katana really better? What does Matk affect as a Force Blader, since we don't effectively use any magic attack skills.

EDIT:
I was thinking about trying to find a good Osmium set and +9 it, +12 if I can and if its 2 slot gear, or SIGMetal if I can find some.... and then waiting til about 150-160 and upgrade to Forcium when I can farmt he higher lvl dungeons

For my Blade its a +4 Crafted Red Osmium Blade 30% cd... should I try and sale and look for a cheaper one to use temporarily and put the gear towards better gear later, or dungeon entries for that matter to farm runs, or try and upgrade it to +9 if I can get the cores and use it until I can find/afford a Mith 36% cd +9

Cathy
09-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Problem with that is, any 7% amp or 16% crit dmg 0-2 slot non-char binding is atleast 3x more costly than those that are character binding. A 7% Amp Osmium Battle Boots 0 slot is about 20m, suit 60m, gloves 40m (Char bind)... add 1-2 slots and it jumps to 150-200m per, any non-char bound gear would be atleast 500-1b each... might be easy to farm that for a lvl 150-160+ but at 119, I can only run LID, EOD and SOD (duo) so would need to get extremely lucky with drops or farm for a long time to get even 1 single piece of 7%/16% amp/crit dmg gear that is unbind...

How come Katana/Crystal rather than Blade/Orb? I can understand the Crystal vs Orb as it is more attack and attack rate, but for the Katana vs Blade - the blade provides more attack for slightly less att rate/matk, and from what I have seen so far, I dont miss that often without combo on eod/sod mobs with 2600 att rate, and combo provides a 100% hit guarantee... so is the Katana really better? What does Matk affect as a Force Blader, since we don't effectively use any magic attack skills.

EDIT:
I was thinking about trying to find a good Osmium set and +9 it, +12 if I can and if its 2 slot gear, or SIGMetal if I can find some.... and then waiting til about 150-160 and upgrade to Forcium when I can farmt he higher lvl dungeons

For my Blade its a +4 Crafted Red Osmium Blade 30% cd... should I try and sale and look for a cheaper one to use temporarily and put the gear towards better gear later, or dungeon entries for that matter to farm runs, or try and upgrade it to +9 if I can get the cores and use it until I can find/afford a Mith 36% cd +9

Just because its cheaper doesn't mean its better in the long run. When you eventually get something better, you can re-sell an item can get your alz back, whereas if you spend 300mil on a char bind item, and then replace it, you get nothing back.

Katana is used because blade requires a lot of STR. Ideally you'd want to keep STR and INT minimal while you maximize your DEX.

In terms of low budget/realistic gear:

stit/osm/teragrace 7 amp suit/glove/boot

osm/teragrace 36 cd helm

Forcium Katana 20 cd

Topaz Crystal 30 cd

(this is all stuff XI mentioned)

All around +9/+11 is good

Buying at high +, and sell your core drops is better, since all of the above items mentioned are commonly used/sold and should be easy to find at high + already.

+ing yourself is what you do only if you have char-bind and/or very rare items.

And stop thinking that you need to farm for your gear as "drops." All dropped gear comes as char bind. As long as you're making like 10-15mil a day by dungeoning and selling your cores and craft mats (this is easy for anybody over lv.100) you can just buy something nonbind every week. Osm+9 items are commonly found for less than 150m. Note: I called the above items "realistic" for a reason. Nothing I mentioned is gonna be more than like 150-200m.

SpellBlade
09-27-2012, 10:41 AM
Just because its cheaper doesn't mean its better in the long run. When you eventually get something better, you can re-sell an item can get your alz back, whereas if you spend 300mil on a char bind item, and then replace it, you get nothing back.

Katana is used because blade requires a lot of STR. Ideally you'd want to keep STR and INT minimal while you maximize your DEX.

In terms of low budget/realistic gear:

stit/osm/teragrace 7 amp suit/glove/boot

osm/teragrace 36 cd helm

Forcium Katana 20 cd

Topaz Crystal 30 cd

(this is all stuff XI mentioned)

All around +9/+11 is good

Buying at high +, and sell your core drops is better, since all of the above items mentioned are commonly used/sold and should be easy to find at high + already.

+ing yourself is what you do only if you have char-bind and/or very rare items.

And stop thinking that you need to farm for your gear as "drops." As long as you're making like 10-15mil a day (this is easy for anybody over lv.100) you can just buy something every week. Osm+9 items are commonly found for less than 150m.

Well, I guess it doesnt really matter at all, I can't seem to get my Cabal/GameGuard to work... so can't even get online to work on it anyways. Wasn't planning to farm for drops, but would like to have a chance at getting the drops, even if it is small.

Cathy
09-27-2012, 10:44 AM
Well, I guess it doesnt really matter at all, I can't seem to get my Cabal/GameGuard to work... so can't even get online to work on it anyways. Wasn't planning to farm for drops, but would like to have a chance at getting the drops, even if it is small.

Getting a Katana you can use

vs

Getting ANY drop that you can sell and then use the alz to buy a Katana that is already slotted and high + already

The 2nd option will save you a lot of pain from failing and losing alz