PDA

View Full Version : lol at the camp winners.

crushingraid
09-28-2012, 05:33 PM
5 entries, 5 winners. gms pawning off like it was even a contest.

6IX
09-28-2012, 05:40 PM
U MAD BRO?

Your tears taste DELICIOUS!

Abi
09-28-2012, 05:49 PM
uh, only 3 of the 5 are going to jeju, can you not read?

crushingraid
09-28-2012, 05:50 PM
not crying, my son cole is going through alot of changes and developments so im not interested anymore.

Abi
09-28-2012, 05:52 PM
Yet you found time to come on Cabal forums to troll. I now feel sad for your son.

doomer123
09-28-2012, 05:58 PM
>You have a baby and you were willing to leave him and miss out on the best part of your entire life for a trip to korea.

You sir, are a scumbag. You are #1 Worst Parent of the Year! Grats!

crushingraid
09-28-2012, 06:04 PM
actually no, a little info, i recently got a court order because the mother restricted me from the right of access.

he was also diagnosed with a medical condition wednesday so therefor i have to spend more time and care for my son. hes asleep for the night, im on duty tonight as the mother is on rest. im also doing contract work on my computer and my son is in my vision so i know if he wakes up. i come on here as a little break from staring at code for 8 hours on.

at the time when i applied for the camp cole was just a normal baby and i didnt have my court order.

Teppi
09-28-2012, 06:39 PM
Well being disqualified is actually good for you ^^!. I did expect Xi, Val and Romp to represent us but A truly congratulation to all winners. Have fun and make some noises in Jeju ;)

truely false
09-28-2012, 07:57 PM
actually no, a little info, i recently got a court order because the mother restricted me from the right of access.

he was also diagnosed with a medical condition wednesday so therefor i have to spend more time and care for my son. hes asleep for the night, im on duty tonight as the mother is on rest. im also doing contract work on my computer and my son is in my vision so i know if he wakes up. i come on here as a little break from staring at code for 8 hours on.

at the time when i applied for the camp cole was just a normal baby and i didnt have my court order.

Sorry to here about your child's med condition. I'm sure most should be sympathetic to your child's plight and it really isn't anyones business how or why you check forum, with this said, back to thread topic.

Why QQ about who won they are the chosen so with good sportman conduct lets just support them and cheer them on.

First congratulations to the winners and may you all succeed in representing NA well, do us proud. As for the 2 runners up you're still a sort of winners too. One last thing You all are lucky B@sterds free Crystal RW3s for all of you...lol...just a bit jelly thats all...:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Cathy
09-28-2012, 08:01 PM

Being diagnosed with a medical condition and having a medical condition don't happen at the same time. If you just found out your son was sick on wednesday, he's probably been sick for a lot longer than that. And you were still gonna go on a trip to Korea.

GG.

modem
09-28-2012, 09:41 PM
fk yea 176 wi gets most of the vote. thats messed up

Corvettezr1
09-28-2012, 10:57 PM
crushingraid I TRIED BRO I WORKED SO HARD FOR U I REALLY WANTED U TO GO!

Valdoroth
09-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Sorry to here about your child's med condition. I'm sure most should be sympathetic to your child's plight and it really isn't anyones business how or why you check forum, with this said, back to thread topic.

Why QQ about who won they are the chosen so with good sportman conduct lets just support them and cheer them on.

First congratulations to the winners and may you all succeed in representing NA well, do us proud. As for the 2 runners up you're still a sort of winners too. One last thing You all are lucky B@sterds free Crystal RW3s for all of you...lol...just a bit jelly thats all...:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:
Too bad the crystal bikes are perma +0 stats...... I've had a blue once since 2009. Now I have both.

crushingraid
09-29-2012, 04:49 AM
you missed the part where i had no access for a while. i got a court order BECAUSE of the medical condition.

Berserk_Fury
09-29-2012, 06:11 AM
fk yea 176 wi gets most of the vote. thats messed up

http://static2.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/I+have+a+gif+for+that+_9dc170070decddfd7c187d77ce0 93b26.gif