PDA

View Full Version : The role of the middleman in buying/selling ACC bind items

Sean Leon
10-01-2012, 02:06 AM
So if my understanding is correct. The buyer give alz to the middleman, then the seller xfer the item and once the buyer confirmed that he got the item, then the middleman can give the seller his/her money. Is this right?

If that is the case, is there anyway to show the middleman that you have already xfer the item? Otherwise it is also possible for the buyer to just lie to the middleman that he did not get the xfer item and get his/her alz back from the middleman. End result: seller got scammed.

Am I understanding this right? Or is there more to it then this? Please help.

NiteFalcon
10-01-2012, 03:34 AM
proper middleman procedure is to hold onto the alz until the deal is seen to completion. if the buyer claims that no transfer was made, the middleman holds onto the alz until help desk affirms one side or the other.

brusky
10-01-2012, 06:12 AM
There Should be a Function made ingame to help with this Issue.. where u input alz and then seller confirms it, sends code Starts xfer and the moment char is xfered, alz is sent.

truely false
10-01-2012, 07:40 AM
There Should be a Function made ingame to help with this Issue.. where u input alz and then seller confirms it, sends code Starts xfer and the moment char is xfered, alz is sent.

Oh, like a sub-directory in AH for xfer binded Items. Sounds all good but lots of work for developrs to implement would it not be just as easy if they sold unbinding stone(100% success rate) in cash shop. They already sell hangers and weapon lockers so why not a 100% success rate unbinding stone or for that matter why not just get rid of the whole acc binding thing all together.

IBladE
10-01-2012, 08:25 AM

Wtb> char seal kit... Problem solved.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-01-2012, 08:38 AM
hmmmm dude seriously . . . . not a bad idea

imback
10-01-2012, 09:07 AM
if the buyer try to scam after the xfer? the seller can take an ss n show to the midman said xfer is finish lol so the buyer cant lie about it . just show the mid man wat name of the char it gona be xfer. simple normally there is never happen like this unless the buyer is so n try to get hes acc ban if seller n midman report him lol

[GM] Surreal
10-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Also, try to take screen shots of the actual trade agreement being agreed upon.

For example, Player A states transaction/conditions, Player B confirms.

warparty
10-01-2012, 10:51 AM
Oh, like a sub-directory in AH for xfer binded Items. Sounds all good but lots of work for developrs to implement would it not be just as easy if they sold unbinding stone(100% success rate) in cash shop. They already sell hangers and weapon lockers so why not a 100% success rate unbinding stone or for that matter why not just get rid of the whole acc binding thing all together.

that would be really pointless if that was the case like they used to de-bind in ogp times - it would be simple buy yourself a slot extender, and kaboom. easy mac k . completely stupid.

brusky
10-01-2012, 11:37 AM

Ely Baby u stealin off my ideas? -.-

Sean Leon
10-01-2012, 01:10 PM
proper middleman procedure is to hold onto the alz until the deal is seen to completion. if the buyer claims that no transfer was made, the middleman holds onto the alz until help desk affirms one side or the other.

Lets say that the xfer was made and the buyer said he got the char but not the item that he wants. Is there somewhere during the xfer process where you can take ss of the actual item being xfer with the char?

imback
10-01-2012, 01:21 PM
well then id say the midman should hold on the alz n stuff n send a ticket in to help desk let the gm do the rest of jobs i m sure gm will find out very easy. n if the buyer or seller lie n try to scam i think he will get a ban hammer for sure. so i dont think anyone will do that . he know that untill gm check it then he can get hes dispute back if that ever happen.

truely false
10-01-2012, 03:25 PM
that would be really pointless if that was the case like they used to de-bind in ogp times - it would be simple buy yourself a slot extender, and kaboom. easy mac k . completely stupid.

Daaa,that was my point. You do understand sarcasm right.

Sorry but problem not solved how do you verify that the character in the seal kit has what was being offered. So your right back with having to report if you're scammed. I don't mean to be pessimistic about this but really there isn't much we can do except follow the precaution that our GMs have said time and time again to take SS of every detail of transaction from start to finish including text about deal arrangements.

SantaClaus
10-01-2012, 03:46 PM
i sell you 190 char with everything u need only for 10m

warparty
10-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Daaa,that was my point. You do understand sarcasm right.

Sorry but problem not solved how do you verify that the character in the seal kit has what was being offered. So your right back with having to report if you're scammed. I don't mean to be pessimistic about this but really there isn't much we can do except follow the precaution that our GMs have said time and time again to take SS of every detail of transaction from start to finish including text about deal arrangements.

indeed just not stupity. but you are right i am wrong in this case they should put another thing in cash shop to make it easier so you can stop QQ'ing and so they can promote cabal 2 just a little bit more? face it estsoft doesnt care and just is laughing at silly complaints like this.... oh durrrr it has bad success please gm please gm make it easier for us.... 100% succ pls gm men !
even if sarcasm why implement an item when you could just talk to the npc and disassemble it. makes no sense what so ever.

truely false
10-01-2012, 07:27 PM
indeed just not stupity. but you are right i am wrong in this case they should put another thing in cash shop to make it easier so you can stop QQ'ing and so they can promote cabal 2 just a little bit more? face it estsoft doesnt care and just is laughing at silly complaints like this.... oh durrrr it has bad success please gm please gm make it easier for us.... 100% succ pls gm men !
even if sarcasm why implement an item when you could just talk to the npc and disassemble it. makes no sense what so ever.

Agreed and no your not wrong also yes it make no sense thats why a jokingly said it in my first post...;)