PDA

View Full Version : Crafting Lvls Saved

Valdoroth
10-02-2012, 08:06 AM
My suggestion is that when you have to delete a craft type to learn a new one, it should save the lvl. To re-learn the saved one, it should cost the same alz or 200% of that lvl's upgrade cost.

alhifnawy3
10-02-2012, 04:00 PM
tell that to game designers when u go to korea

6IX
10-02-2012, 04:21 PM
Well that's awkward...

Valdoroth
10-02-2012, 04:47 PM
tell that to game designers when u go to korea
I'm not going. I didn't get 3rd+

truely false
10-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Okay, I get it save level if player abandons craft just incase player wishes to start up same craft again. Player won't have to start from zero. Hmmm, interesting concept not sure if EST can simply patch that in. Anyway sound okay cause it would save time on having to re-level back to were player left off in his crafting.

Sorry, off topic: Speaking of the 3 going to camp what has happened to xMiyuu. I saw thread by Romp and XI but up till now nothing from xMiyuu not even a peep. Also what would happen if for some unforeseen reason 1 or 2 of the people going had to opt out from the trip. Just some thoughts that I've been having. Again sorry for off topic.

Andrea
10-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Maybe she couldn't travel, or wasn't allowed by her parents, or doesnt have a passport, i dunno

...than Val gets to go:)

Valdoroth
10-04-2012, 11:12 AM
Maybe she couldn't travel, or wasn't allowed by her parents, or doesnt have a passport, i dunno

...than Val gets to go:) She's the same age as me. She doesn't need her parent's consent. She couldn't be a nominee without a passport.

Answer is that she HAS made a post, but since she's already confirmed going, there's no reason for her to make new threads (some ppl have smaller ego's). I've talked with her since they votes ended, so she's still here and active enough. YOu guys are being too frisky.

As for me going, it'd be probably too last minute for me, though leave can't be submitted until 2 weeks out from taking. But yes the rules do state that if something happens to a voted, the next in line goes. I read the TOS fof the event.