PDA

View Full Version : PLZ if u know anything about this tell me .::*_*::.

Devil
10-04-2012, 08:37 AM
hello guys and girls ^_^

i have aproblem here

before 2 weeks my osmium coat +15 has gone

and before 2 days my new tera coat +9 & tera boot +9 & tera glove +9 has gone too

and before 8 hours my k-red has gone >.<

and i send alooot of ticket and the same answer in all of them

aGreetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we were able to verify that your account has used a proxy IP address to access CABAL Online. Due to insufficient credibility of the IP addresses that have connected to your account, we are unable to provide you with restoration services. We strongly suggest avoiding the use of proxies to access CABAL Online. Continued use may endanger your account’s security.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

so what i well do now .::*__*::. help me

Devil
10-04-2012, 09:17 AM
plz anyone tell what the meaning of this

aGreetings,

After a careful and extensive investigation of your account, we were able to verify that your account has used a proxy IP address to access CABAL Online. Due to insufficient credibility of the IP addresses that have connected to your account, we are unable to provide you with restoration services. We strongly suggest avoiding the use of proxies to access CABAL Online. Continued use may endanger your account’s security.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow

Rambo
10-04-2012, 09:23 AM
it means that you will not be getting anything back....so it's time to quit and enjoy what they call real life :./.

Devil
10-04-2012, 10:34 AM
lol

Devil
10-04-2012, 10:35 AM
i have 2 acc to sell VOUCHERS and send the alz to my main char by mail and trade

is this the reason ?????

Sprite
10-04-2012, 10:50 AM
Reason is cause you're probably playing from another country - which is the reason why you're using a proxy

blazingturd
10-04-2012, 01:17 PM
if u get hacked by someone who is using a proxy then the gm's don't do <remove>. just give up it's a waste of time

[GM] Lorkan
10-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Hello,

To clarify the answer provided by Game Master Snow.

we were able to verify that your account has used a proxy IP address to access CABAL Online. Due to insufficient credibility of the IP addresses that have connected to your account

Using Multiple IP/Proxy IP makes it harder for the Account Investigation Team to verify which IP came from the "Bad-Guys" and which IP is your IP. Being unable to verify this makes it harder to track the item that need is needed to be returned on your account.

Which requires substantial amount of time to complete.

we are unable to provide you with restoration services.

This means, were unable to restore any items that was lost due to your account being compromised. The reason for this denial is due to the information listed above, regarding your Multiple IP/Proxy IP.

We strongly suggest avoiding the use of proxies to access CABAL Online. Continued use may endanger your account’s security.

Well, that's a tip on how not to have your account compromised. Play in one location, have a solid and make it easier for the team to track your account activity.

And again, as a reminder to everyone,

While we always attempt to assist players in need, we are unable to guarantee any item restoration. We strive to help whenever we can, however, please be aware that restorations are limited and we reserve the right to refuse reimbursement at the sole discretion of ESTsoft Inc.

-Lorkan

whitetrash
10-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Thought yesterday was your last day? Lol

Devil
10-04-2012, 05:57 PM
thank u [GM] Lorkan for Explain everything but there is somethink

i dont understand it

from the beginning why my items has gone ???????

is it because iam playing from another country ??

plz tell me why .

EvilAi
10-04-2012, 07:54 PM
thank u [GM] Lorkan for Explain everything but there is somethink

i dont understand it

from the beginning why my items has gone ???????

is it because iam playing from another country ??

plz tell me why .
from the beginning ur items have gone has nothing to do with GM, only you or ppl who knows ur info could answer it.
like he said, using proxy make it hard for them to find "the account owner's IP" => they dont know which IP is urs and which is the one who took ur items'.

If ur Viet i think the problem is u r using internet cafe or w/e it's called.

Devil
10-05-2012, 01:22 AM
no iam using internet in my hous

but iam stay in Saudi Arabia cuz i have work thiere is this the problem ???

sorry i have bad ENGLISH :)