PDA

View Full Version : Emblem Event Rankings

Cocopuffy
10-04-2012, 11:26 AM
Ever since this morning when they converted the event points into larger numbers, our guild (Perfection)
was not included in the top 3. I was just wondering if other guilds out there were knocked off the top 3
due to this past event page update. fyi we were ranked 1 over VIE and collateraldamage by at least
400-500 pts... and no, no one left guild. Maybe an error or bug? Either way GM's please check it out :)

Cathy
10-04-2012, 11:42 AM
On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to <removed>? :o

Cocopuffy
10-04-2012, 11:46 AM
On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to block? :o
lol idk, maybe for the title? >.>

ForumHavoc
10-04-2012, 11:56 AM
'Cause there emblem is bad and they should feel bad.

Berserk_Fury
10-04-2012, 04:49 PM
bump

Deathlymonkey
10-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Juji be haxin dem lid meng
And elem no legit brah he be haxin allday erryday

juji550
10-04-2012, 05:59 PM
dawg i cant help it when lid bosses one shot me

Cathy
10-04-2012, 06:20 PM
On another note why are VIE and CD even trying to collect dp. Purposely trying to <removed>? :o

Dang I got an infraction for this ><

DanteX
10-04-2012, 07:49 PM
lol cathy

would be really nice if gms would clarify whats going on though

Sea
10-04-2012, 09:03 PM
dawg i cant help it when lid bosses one shot me

you iz kuja.

Teppi
10-04-2012, 09:28 PM
o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!

Sea
10-04-2012, 09:54 PM
o.o. VIE don't mean to win guild event this time. We got our own emblem and that's enough. Guildies just run dung as they suppose to do as usal. So being on top of the leader board is just unfortunate and out of our control ^^!. Hopefully GM can add "never win a guild emblem event" as a prerequisite to join this event. Anyway good luck to yall!

teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb :)
gogo i know u can do it ^^

juji550
10-05-2012, 05:42 AM
you iz kuja.

nah im warcueid

Sprite
10-05-2012, 06:46 AM
MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD STEP YOUR GAME Up!@@

Valdoroth
10-05-2012, 04:46 PM
It's a 1:1 ratio now. It was messed up the first time, then the second time. Now it's finally been fixed. I have a confirmation of this from GM Snow.

Best of luck to all guilds!

Teppi
10-05-2012, 07:33 PM
teppi!! go run ic1 and get me 14 amp piece for my fb.u got me the 14 wa but now i need for my fb :)
gogo i know u can do it ^^
I do run ic1 everyday but nothing =(... probly because I sold my angel FA so my best luck vanished with her :(

Lute
10-05-2012, 09:43 PM
It's a 1:1 ratio now. It was messed up the first time, then the second time. Now it's finally been fixed. I have a confirmation of this from GM Snow.

Best of luck to all guilds!

It being a 1:1 ratio now doesn't explain how the other 3 guilds went from being ~600+ points behind perfection to all passing it. You're talking about them all practically more than doubling their score between one interval and another when it updated. Considering the scores that's like...seriously impossible. That said, I think it'd at least make some sense if we could see more than just the top 3 guilds. Going from on the board and in the lead by almost 2x second place to not even knowing where perfection is with the change is quite disorienting because all of the guilds should have been boosted equally by the change in ratio.

*while in perfection I honestly don't give a crap about if we win so no, I'm not arguing about it just saying it's really unclear what happened with the rankings*

Tsihpoca
10-05-2012, 10:14 PM
for all you cd haters. we are damned if we do and damned if we dont. we win you complan we lose you make fun of us. i for one have only run dung sence i was lvl 170. thats what alot of us do. if this was a grind event you wouldnt see me NEAR it its a yawn fest, dung event thats just my cup of tea. least now it takes 8 secs to find a partner and not 20 mins. about the title yeah would be super nice but i would rather have rank 14 one anywho.

JessicaSorrow

Cathy
10-05-2012, 10:31 PM
It being a 1:1 ratio now doesn't explain how the other 3 guilds went from being ~600+ points behind perfection to all passing it. You're talking about them all practically more than doubling their score between one interval and another when it updated. Considering the scores that's like...seriously impossible. That said, I think it'd at least make some sense if we could see more than just the top 3 guilds. Going from on the board and in the lead by almost 2x second place to not even knowing where perfection is with the change is quite disorienting because all of the guilds should have been boosted equally by the change in ratio.

*while in perfection I honestly don't give a crap about if we win so no, I'm not arguing about it just saying it's really unclear what happened with the rankings*

It's possible that guilds' dp are being counted equally now, but they were not before.

Lute
10-05-2012, 11:16 PM
It's possible that guilds' dp are being counted equally now, but they were not before.

wat? Equally now but not before? Wat?

Sea
10-06-2012, 12:35 AM
I do run ic1 everyday but nothing =(... probly because I sold my angel FA so my best luck vanished with her :(

if anything pm me first,ANY piece besides helm ofc lol :) <3 u

MrBlacker
10-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Ballade;357927']Hola!

Hemos encontrado un error en el proceso de cálculo para el evento. Este error se ha fijado hoy durante el mantenimiento.

Gracias por la información, le agradecemos su continuo apoyo.

translation:

HI!

We found an error in the calculation process for this event. This bug has been fixed during maintenance today.

Thanks for the information, we will appreciate your continued support.

source: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33956-Problemas-con-el-evento-del-emblema-del-guild&p=357927#post357927

Berserk_Fury
10-06-2012, 06:28 AM
translation:

HI!

We found an error in the calculation process for this event. This bug has been fixed during maintenance today.

Thanks for the information, we will appreciate your continued support.

source: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?33956-Problemas-con-el-evento-del-emblema-del-guild&p=357927#post357927

That still doesn't really answer our questions. It doesn't make much sense for just 1 guild's calculation to be completely different from other guilds.

MrBlacker
10-06-2012, 07:02 AM
That still doesn't really answer our questions. It doesn't make much sense for just 1 guild's calculation to be completely different from other guilds.
perfection guild and the others guild in the top3 had a problema with the calculation process so that was fixed, the guilds that appear now are correct.
It's for this that the DP has increased considerably from one day to other one and if u wanna win then run dungeons like a bishes.

Berserk_Fury
10-06-2012, 07:46 AM
perfection guild and the others guild in the top3 had a problema with the calculation process so that was fixed, the guilds that appear now are correct.
It's for this that the DP has increased considerably from one day to other one and if u wanna win then run dungeons like a bishes.

Sounds like a clear case of assumptions to me.

Cathy
10-06-2012, 07:47 AM
wat? Equally now but not before? Wat?

As in,

Before: Perfection had a lead because their DP was being counted more than other guilds

Now: The DP count has been fixed so the real top guilds are being shown

Of course that's just a possibility and the vice-versa is also possible. Unless GM's say anything it's a 50/50 of either.

MrBlacker
10-06-2012, 07:50 AM
Sounds like a clear case of assumptions to me.
I sent a ticket and i did a thread but u can send a ticket too if u want and clear all doubt

As in,

Before: Perfection had a lead because their DP was being counted more than other guilds

Of course that's just a possibility and the vice-versa is also possible. Unless GM's say anything it's a 50/50 of either.
yea you're right the gm's should clarify this issue in detail.

Teppi
10-06-2012, 08:15 AM
if anything pm me first,ANY piece besides helm ofc lol :) <3 u
Sure buddy you always give me a good deal <3

On topic, I think GMs should have them words to clarify what ppl r doubting.

[GM] Snow
10-06-2012, 08:35 AM
Hello!

We can confirm that the Guild Leader Board is accurate in showing the top 3 guilds in each tier.
We intended the Total Guild DP count to be a simple 1:1 ratio from the start, however there was an error to the calculations in the first couple of days of the event.
As stated this error has been resolved and the Total Guild DP is 1:1 as intended and the top 3 guilds are shown accurately.

Good luck to all guilds, there is still plenty of time to catch up.

ForumHavoc
10-06-2012, 08:54 AM
I blame that bish VU for for ditching after 2 MO runs.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-06-2012, 08:59 AM
Running MO and FT2 all day @_@ this is alot of work xD

jamnotjelly
10-06-2012, 09:04 AM
Someone took you to mo Ching are you boss status now :O!!

MrBlacker
10-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Snow;358241']Hello!

We can confirm that the Guild Leader Board is accurate in showing the top 3 guilds in each tier.
We intended the Total Guild DP count to be a simple 1:1 ratio from the start, however there was an error to the calculations in the first couple of days of the event.
As stated this error has been resolved and the Total Guild DP is 1:1 as intended and the top 3 guilds are shown accurately.

+1
thanks for confirm this.

Cocopuffy
10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
Snow;358241']Hello!

Okay, so if there was an error prior to the first couple of days, how about after those first couple of days?
If every guild's points were CORRECTLY multiplied then why not ours? Perfection out ran every guild (no disrespect)
and kept a large lead throughout the past week. Everybody and their grandma knows that we no life'd that first
week and kept a big lead. Why? So that we could have a large cushion to relax.

BEFORE that point conversion update in the morning (12:40pst) the score was:Perfection 23XX VIE 18XX CD 17XX.
Thats saying in 6 hours three guilds managed to surpass us in points by 3000-4000 pts using 1:1 ratio . Let me give
you an example; lets say VIE, CD, tieulong had TWO mo parties going(which i highly doubt), that would mean they
would need 25-30 runs / 60+ runs if they had 1 party in 6 HRS to surpass us, USING 1:1 ratio. Okay.... so lets say
Perfection is down 4k and we DO have the capabilities to run MO with 2 parties, so how do we catch up?

140dp(2 parties) x 10mo's = 1400 a day. (so how'd they do it in 6 hrs?)

During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's A DAY. That's ridiculous, we were never down by that much nor were we ever down.

With all that being said I don't even care anymore if they did or didn't do something about this. It just comes to show you how flawed their event system is and how dedication doesn't pay off. BACK TO MO PEACE!

AND how did apocalypse lose a larger lead than us in venus? fk logic eh

juji550
10-06-2012, 12:21 PM
vie hax all day errday kakawejejeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Berserk_Fury
10-06-2012, 12:31 PM
"Hey Micheal,

We are unaware of the specific error in the calculations that exist prior to the current DP count, all we understand is that it has been fixed and that the current calculation is 1:1. We can also confirm that the guild leader board is accurate with the top 3 guilds.

We are sorry if this may cause you any inconvenience.
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow"

Basically all they'll say is "something" was wrong before, and now it's "fixed"

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-06-2012, 12:32 PM
Someone took you to mo Ching are you boss status now :O!!
man i been a boss pfft xD

SorcererOfDM
10-06-2012, 12:37 PM
+1

Valdoroth
10-06-2012, 12:37 PM
"Hey Micheal,

We are unaware of the specific error in the calculations that exist prior to the current DP count, all we understand is that it has been fixed and that the current calculation is 1:1. We can also confirm that the guild leader board is accurate with the top 3 guilds.

We are sorry if this may cause you any inconvenience.
Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further questions.

Sincerely,
Game Master Snow"

Basically all they'll say is "something" was wrong before, and now it's "fixed"
You sent a ticket? I just asked on FB lol.

Sea
10-06-2012, 12:45 PM
aww i dont think i am ever gonna see perf on the list trololol

thou
10-06-2012, 12:51 PM
ah perfection QQing and being sore losers. this is hilarious

Cocopuffy
10-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Who are you again? 2cdcbcsaccbcpasadsada? aren't you the guy who rerolls every 2 weeks
cause he blows at every other class?

wooow u cant say "suc k"

thou
10-06-2012, 01:15 PM
Who are you again? 2cdcbcsaccbcpasadsada? aren't you the guy who rerolls every 2 weeks
cause he blows at every other class?

wooow u cant say "suc k"

u seem mad bro.
u need to chill and keep losing

Cathy
10-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Okay, so if there was an error prior to the first couple of days, how about after those first couple of days?
If every guild's points were CORRECTLY multiplied then why not ours? Perfection out ran every guild (no disrespect)
and kept a large lead throughout the past week. Everybody and their grandma knows that we no life'd that first
week and kept a big lead. Why? So that we could have a large cushion to relax.

BEFORE that point conversion update in the morning (12:40pst) the score was:Perfection 23XX VIE 18XX CD 17XX.
Thats saying in 6 hours three guilds managed to surpass us in points by 3000-4000 pts using 1:1 ratio . Let me give
you an example; lets say VIE, CD, tieulong had TWO mo parties going(which i highly doubt), that would mean they
would need 25-30 runs / 60+ runs if they had 1 party in 6 HRS to surpass us, USING 1:1 ratio. Okay.... so lets say
Perfection is down 4k and we DO have the capabilities to run MO with 2 parties, so how do we catch up?

140dp(2 parties) x 10mo's = 1400 a day. (so how'd they do it in 6 hrs?)

During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's A DAY. That's ridiculous, we were never down by that much nor were we ever down.

With all that being said I don't even care anymore if they did or didn't do something about this. It just comes to show you how flawed their event system is and how dedication doesn't pay off. BACK TO MO PEACE!

AND how did apocalypse lose a larger lead than us in venus? fk logic eh

You are going by the assumption that DP was being counted correctly before, and it was just divided. And then later they just multiplied it so it wasn't divided anymore.

When GM Snow says that the error was corrected, that doesn't mean the scores weren't a 1:1 ratio for everybody, and then everyone was multiplied equally. It means some guilds were being counted by a 1:1 and some guilds were being counted less, so it wasn't equal before and it is equal now.

I posted this earlier, which might explain it a little more clearly:

As in,

Cocopuffy
10-06-2012, 01:27 PM
u seem mad bro.
u need to chill and keep losing
im chill bro.
u keep doing your thang, rerolling.

NinjaNinja
10-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Nigs that be rerollin be nigs that be trollin

Berserk_Fury
10-06-2012, 01:32 PM

I wouldn't care if we were just loosing the event. But when they have us believing that we have a comfortable lead on the other lvl 5 guilds and then randomly "fix" the points putting us in 4th, that's kind of like a slap to the face. It's like running a marathon with a mile lead on the 2nd place feeling confident in your pace and then the refs tell you that they forgot about 3 other runners that are actually 2 miles ahead.

Cocopuffy
10-06-2012, 01:46 PM
@ cathy
"During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's/dungs A DAY"

meaning regardless if our -/+ ratio conversion was bugged before, we still out dp'd other guilds.

Cathy
10-06-2012, 02:12 PM
@ cathy
"During the 1st week of the event we ran 10-15 mo runs a day (not including our 2nd parties or ft2 runs) I will bet my own wet panties that no other guild ran that many mo's/dungs A DAY"

meaning regardless if our -/+ ratio conversion was bugged before, we still out dp'd other guilds.

You are probably underestimating other guilds

I am sure a lot of guilds will say they ran so many dungeons that it'd be impossible for any guild to outscore them, but there are guilds who do outscore them.

I wouldn't care if we were just loosing the event. But when they have us believing that we have a comfortable lead on the other lvl 5 guilds and then randomly "fix" the points putting us in 4th, that's kind of like a slap to the face. It's like running a marathon with a mile lead on the 2nd place feeling confident in your pace and then the refs tell you that they forgot about 3 other runners that are actually 2 miles ahead.

I admit, that is a pretty big slap in the face. I feel for ya brah.

MrBlacker
10-06-2012, 03:29 PM
You are probably underestimating other guilds

I am sure a lot of guilds will say they ran so many dungeons that it'd be impossible for any guild to outscore them, but there are guilds who do outscore them.

+1

Lute
10-06-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't even want an emblem cause I find them annoying and the title is so meh not to mention temporary.

It just doesn't make sense that any one guild would be unfairly favored by a flawed system before and if it WAS it'd make sense for the GMs to say so. That said it should have at LEAST been shown what the scores were before and after the conversion instead of just been blanketly implemented and changed without a word.

I even think some people are QQing too much even if I see where they're coming from. But it seems crazy to go from 1st place by a comfortable margin to not even showing in the rankings. It's like if you were running a race of such a distance and your distance so far was measured in miles then they suddenly changed to kilometers and the rankings were all changed. By them self either ranking system should be fine but when you convert one to the other and things drastically change it's a big wtf moment.

This said imo what SHOULD have happened is they should have announced the flaw, had the previous updated standings then shown the new changed standings after the maintenance instead of randomly changing them mid-day without any notice or explanation.

bigrick123
10-06-2012, 09:54 PM
lolz every1 just stop all the QQin.. if u want the lead i got 1 hint for ya WORK HARDER.. the 3 guilds on leader board are there cause they are working hard and getting shyt done. so if you stop wasting time QQin on the forums and to the GM's maybe you will get on top 3 board.

Lute
10-06-2012, 10:54 PM
lolz every1 just stop all the QQin.. if u want the lead i got 1 hint for ya WORK HARDER.. the 3 guilds on leader board are there cause they are working hard and getting shyt done. so if you stop wasting time QQin on the forums and to the GM's maybe you will get on top 3 board.

The point of the thread isn't that the leader boards are changed now. That's fine as it stands and they've been going up as normal. The fact of the matter is if you take x, y and z and multiply them by whatever say 10, you end up with 10x, 10y, 10z. The base should be the same, modifying how the dp is counted shouldn't have changed the order of the scores etc, but it did in multiple cases. If we had a clear showing from each day of the previous scores I'd try to show what I mean but it doesn't make sense for all the guilds to have say multiplied in score by 10 but then for certain ones to have changed significantly beyond that by a LARGE margin. I mean even now guilds are getting maybe 1k points at most a day. Compare that to the lower growth before and account for the multiplication when the way it was measured changed and some guilds, such as perfection effectively "loss" what should be equal to thousands of dp with no clear reason or explanation.

The problem here isn't one (at least in my case) of complaining over win/lose etc it's over understanding of how/why. What's the point of competing in an event when you're miles ahead of the competition and all of a sudden they change the route so you're in the back all of a sudden?

Tsihpoca
10-07-2012, 02:10 AM
omg work harder i dont even try. i just want ap pots miss 175.

jesicasorrow

Tsihpoca
10-07-2012, 02:13 AM
Lute lol i rember you hi

Cathy
10-07-2012, 07:31 AM
The point of the thread isn't that the leader boards are changed now. That's fine as it stands and they've been going up as normal. The fact of the matter is if you take x, y and z and multiply them by whatever say 10, you end up with 10x, 10y, 10z. The base should be the same, modifying how the dp is counted shouldn't have changed the order of the scores etc, but it did in multiple cases. If we had a clear showing from each day of the previous scores I'd try to show what I mean but it doesn't make sense for all the guilds to have say multiplied in score by 10 but then for certain ones to have changed significantly beyond that by a LARGE margin. I mean even now guilds are getting maybe 1k points at most a day. Compare that to the lower growth before and account for the multiplication when the way it was measured changed and some guilds, such as perfection effectively "loss" what should be equal to thousands of dp with no clear reason or explanation.

The problem here isn't one (at least in my case) of complaining over win/lose etc it's over understanding of how/why. What's the point of competing in an event when you're miles ahead of the competition and all of a sudden they change the route so you're in the back all of a sudden?

All of you guys are saying you are not complaining, but you really are just complaining.

You are going by the assumption that DP was being counted correctly before, and it was just divided. And then later they just multiplied it so it wasn't divided anymore.

When GM Snow says that the error was corrected, that doesn't mean the scores weren't a 1:1 ratio for everybody, and then everyone was multiplied equally. It means some guilds were being counted by a 1:1 and some guilds were being counted less, so it wasn't equal before and it is equal now.

I posted this earlier, which might explain it a little more clearly:

As in,

And from what I can see, a lot of you (looking at you cocopuffy) have the attitude "we run so many dungeons its impossible for us to not be in 1st place, no other guild runs that many MO's and FT2's." I'd say that if you were so confident in the amount of dungeons you run, then it should be no problem to catch up with the 17 days remaining.

How about work harder and actually prove you run a lot of dungeons, by running dungeons instead of complaining and giving up when the event isn't even half over. In any type of competition I'd call that bad sportsmanship.

The only person on this thread who has any type of point is Beserk Fury, who says that it's a slap in the face to let you believe you're in 1st for a few days, and then tell you you're not (i'll admit that would make me feel a bit sad). But even if the leaderboard says you were in 1st, in terms of DP count, you were never 1st anyways; it was just an error.

And if you were just gonna slow down and pace yourself because you thought you had a lead, that just shows complacency, and underestimating other guilds in terms of what dungeons they do. "Oh we do 10 MO's a day no guild can do that" and then you slow down and stop doing 10 MO's a day, while you aren't taking into account guilds that do 20+ MO's a day. A guild who worked hard could be in 4th place and jump to 1st place over a couple weeks (*HINT HINT* maybe thats what perfection should try to do).

Cocopuffy
10-07-2012, 08:30 AM
hi

Lute
10-07-2012, 09:15 AM
All of you guys are saying you are not complaining, but you really are just complaining.

And from what I can see, a lot of you (looking at you cocopuffy) have the attitude "we run so many dungeons its impossible for us to not be in 1st place, no other guild runs that many MO's and FT2's." I'd say that if you were so confident in the amount of dungeons you run, then it should be no problem to catch up with the 17 days remaining.

How about work harder and actually prove you run a lot of dungeons, by running dungeons instead of complaining and giving up when the event isn't even half over. In any type of competition I'd call that bad sportsmanship.

The only person on this thread who has any type of point is Beserk Fury, who says that it's a slap in the face to let you believe you're in 1st for a few days, and then tell you you're not (i'll admit that would make me feel a bit sad). But even if the leaderboard says you were in 1st, in terms of DP count, you were never 1st anyways; it was just an error.

And if you were just gonna slow down and pace yourself because you thought you had a lead, that just shows complacency, and underestimating other guilds in terms of what dungeons they do. "Oh we do 10 MO's a day no guild can do that" and then you slow down and stop doing 10 MO's a day, while you aren't taking into account guilds that do 20+ MO's a day. A guild who worked hard could be in 4th place and jump to 1st place over a couple weeks (*HINT HINT* maybe thats what perfection should try to do).

Until a GM say's that perfection was in first due to them mistakenly being given more dp than possible that's a wildly far-fetched assumption. One guild out of all the guilds on the game is just randomly counted more than others? That makes absolutely no sense.

I just want to understand how the conversion worked when they changed it and why it seemed to affect different guilds differently when logically it shouldn't.

As I said the "reward" is relatively meaningless and I could honestly care less, I'm just not a fan of when things get done/changed and there isn't an explanation for how/what was done.

Berserk_Fury
10-07-2012, 09:29 AM

One thing I can't understand is why you keep commenting on how EST is running this event, when in reality you're just as clueless as everyone else. Just like before they "fixed" the DP calculation you kept people that everything is being done right and that there's a ratio used in the calculation. Well guess what, turns out you were dead wrong and their system was glitched. So what makes you think that you're any more right now than you were before?

Cathy
10-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Until a GM say's that perfection was in first due to them mistakenly being given more dp than possible that's a wildly far-fetched assumption. One guild out of all the guilds on the game is just randomly counted more than others? That makes absolutely no sense.

I just want to understand how the conversion worked when they changed it and why it seemed to affect different guilds differently when logically it shouldn't.

As I said the "reward" is relatively meaningless and I could honestly care less, I'm just not a fan of when things get done/changed and there isn't an explanation for how/what was done.

I'd say its not an assumption considering GM's have confirmed the current top 3 is correct.

And the correction HAS to have affected guilds differently, because if it affected everyone the same, it wouldn't be an error to begin with. Do you understand what an "error" is?

I bet you guys aren't even trying to collect DP anymore, which just proves me right further.

Berserk_Fury
10-07-2012, 09:47 AM
I bet you guys aren't even trying to collect DP anymore, which just proves me right further.

Except you're wrong, again.

Cathy
10-07-2012, 10:20 AM
Except you're wrong, again.

If you're running MO more than any other guild, like cocopuffy claims, then you should have no problem making it back to the top 3 within the next few days.