PDA

View Full Version : GM check it.

HunterHacker
10-06-2012, 09:37 PM
Hacker name: Sh3llo1 FA lv179
Sever: Mecury
Frap at 0:00 AM, October 5th cabal time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t9gTxK79kY&feature=player_embedded

They have a team (3 people) usually go ft2: Sh3llo1 (FA), William (WA), HaKuRy0kuZeRi (FB), that FB selling acc in chan5
I will post a video abt that wa and fb if GM cant check them.

NiteFalcon
10-07-2012, 07:47 AM
very obvious hack. makes sense about hacking ft2, I see that char selling lots of forcy 2 slot mats.

HunterHacker
10-07-2012, 07:03 PM
where all GMs?

Cathy
10-07-2012, 07:06 PM
It's Sunday. I'm sure most GM's have saturday/sunday off, just like most people do.

[GM] Kato
10-09-2012, 04:23 PM
Hey HunterHacker,

Thanks for the report!

If possible, please post a video of the WA and FB as well, for our reference.

We take these reports seriously and any information regarding possible hackers will be investigated.

Please continue sending us any info. you find :)

Regards,
Game Master Kato

HunterHacker
10-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Kato;358796']Hey HunterHacker,

Thanks for the report!

If possible, please post a video of the WA and FB as well, for our reference.

We take these reports seriously and any information regarding possible hackers will be investigated.

Please continue sending us any info. you find :)

Regards,
Game Master Kato

I want make sure 1 thing is that fa hacker was blocked before i post a video of the WA and FB. Thank you.

doomer123
10-12-2012, 10:21 AM
well the fb HaKuRy0kuZeRi is already pretty obvious if you just look at ca6/ ic1 solo times...

Rosa Poh To
10-12-2012, 11:06 PM
Oo....i know HaKuRy0kuZeRi ..hes playing cabal for all hes life..!! i saw a ca6 and ic1 tittle...why....only romp can do that? or sei.guild? thats not good...if he hacking why he dint solo the FT2 and MO ? im i right..
or mybe if u have a VIdeo or SS...of hakuryokuzeri ima shout up.!!

Rosa Poh To
10-12-2012, 11:11 PM

this one that u can call hack..dont blocked the users if u dont have any proof...dont just listen.what they said or msg to you.learn how to listend what other ppl trying to explain...

and if you can pls provide a PROOF!!!

Tsihpoca
10-13-2012, 12:23 AM
i know haku hes not that kind of person hes got better gear than mixie i realy dont see him hacking, honestly i feel bad that you ban him.

Rosa Poh To
10-13-2012, 02:55 AM
he got a better gear ....and if u know him hes cool guy funny and stuff....i just feel bad becuz they dont havea proof!!! if he really hack..i want to see the video...i want the proof proof!!becuz of beating romp ca6 time they gonna band that person thats not good!!..i ganna belive u ig u provide a proof!

Sea
10-13-2012, 03:36 AM
he got a better gear ....and if u know him hes cool guy funny and stuff....i just feel bad becuz they dont havea proof!!! if he really hack..i want to see the video...i want the proof proof!!becuz of beating romp ca6 time they gonna band that person thats not good!!..i ganna belive u ig u provide a proof!

at least next time use google translator.... ;)
anyway back to the topic; you dont need to be a genius to figure out that to be able to beat some1`s record you need to out-gear that person, and sorry but hiku has no forcy weps +15 ,14 piece or a pc cd bracelet from aos1, its true that debuff helps but cmon lol not like hiku has godly gear like romp to be able to outscore his ca6 time namsaying?

Sea
10-13-2012, 03:37 AM
i know haku hes not that kind of person hes got better gear than mixie i realy dont see him hacking, honestly i feel bad that you ban him.

i doubt hes got better gear than adam.....

Rosa Poh To
10-13-2012, 06:25 AM
i know...idk why becuz haku is in CD guild...why if ur in CD ur a hacker...dam CD guild is full of fun they just dont know becuz think ppl only sei ppl are strong...but some ppl trying hard to get there gear be better....;like i said i wana see the proof of who did report of the name haku.....

u think thats good? haku ask for the video or ss....for the gm's proof.they just closed the tikek...u need to listen what the player trying yo say!!

Sea
10-13-2012, 12:28 PM
i know...idk why becuz haku is in CD guild...why if ur in CD ur a hacker...dam CD guild is full of fun they just dont know becuz think ppl only sei ppl are strong...but some ppl trying hard to get there gear be better....;like i said i wana see the proof of who did report of the name haku.....

u think thats good? haku ask for the video or ss....for the gm's proof.they just closed the tikek...u need to listen what the player trying yo say!!

i never said anything about cd guild man/girl/both....... but again for him to beat romp`s ca6 time he MUST hack.

modem
10-13-2012, 06:44 PM

okay thats english.

Rosa Poh To
10-13-2012, 07:23 PM
just giv me a proof that haku is hacking..and all be good.!! anthing u got GM/EST/ ....dont just ignore becuz u dont have any proof? u just ganna banned ppl char..!