PDA

View Full Version : Server maint

Mikencloud
05-19-2010, 05:54 PM
How long are server maints in this game? I am asking because i just now downloaded it, and alot of games range from 10 mins to 10 hours, so any idea?

XMfknMattyX
05-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Usually..4 or 5 hours, every Wendsday

Mikencloud
05-19-2010, 05:59 PM
oh I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...so the game won't be up for another 3 hours then

Matrimoney
05-19-2010, 06:00 PM
oh I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...so the game won't be up for another 3 hours then

some people are so dumb..

it tells you when the server will be back up right on the homepage....18:00-20:00 =???

XMfknMattyX
05-19-2010, 06:00 PM
About that, if you just installed though, you probably havent picked a server yet, huh?

XMfknMattyX
05-19-2010, 06:01 PM

it tells you when the server will be back up right on the homepage....18:00-20:00 =???

He did just install Matri, maybe he didn't know that? Gah give some people a break, just cuz you know 'everything' there is about cabal, doesnt mean everyone else does.

Mikencloud
05-19-2010, 06:09 PM

Seeing how you have 750 posts when you just signed up for the forums in April it shows a lot about how you don't have much of an outside life. I can see why you would expect me to understand everything about this 'game' aka your life.

WildH
05-19-2010, 06:14 PM
Lawl ^^
2nd post FTW!

Mikencloud
05-19-2010, 06:19 PM
Are you that retarded? Open your eyes and see. You go to www.cabal.com and what is the first thing you see after clicking past the video?

"WEEKLY MAINTENANCE ON MAY 19TH"

Pretty sure today is may 19th, dumb random.
Seeing how you also have a joker avatar i will go easy on you, with you being 12 and all. Try not to e-rage and throw your moms computer out the window while reading this. I was directed straight to the forums, i didn't bother reading the front page, and i just asked a simple question about the average down time for maint. Go to sleep before i tell your parents your sneaking around on the computer past your bedtime. Kid.

mikey
05-19-2010, 06:58 PM
Everyone is just about as friendly here as in game

Rage
05-19-2010, 07:03 PM
Seeing how you also have a joker avatar i will go easy on you, with you being 12 and all. Try not to e-rage and throw your moms computer out the window while reading this. I was directed straight to the forums, i didn't bother reading the front page, and i just asked a simple question about the average down time for maint. Go to sleep before i tell your parents your sneaking around on the computer past your bedtime. Kid.

oh u so tuff.

ThisisaForumId
05-19-2010, 07:04 PM

You're yelling at him for him yelling at you for not doing any looking around for yourself and generally being dependant on others who know who more than you.

Sounds a lot like a kid to me.

Mormacil
05-19-2010, 07:10 PM
You're yelling at him for him yelling at you for not doing any looking around for yourself and generally being dependant on others who know who more than you.

So on that note, since I just got through installing the game to find its under maintenance, what time zone are the maintenance times based out of.

Divinehonor
05-19-2010, 07:11 PM

Take your super duper attitude and come chill with me bro. I know what you been missing <3

MasterChaosX
05-19-2010, 07:38 PM
bunch of jackasses acting to people asking a question. Is it really that hard to say for 2 hours. no You come up with some jackass answer that was longer than it would have been to say 2 hours

stupid jackasses

dont even bother with most of these people on the forums Miken. Most of them are asses thinking they are cool or something

Matrimoney
05-19-2010, 08:12 PM

Seeing how you have the grammar of a 12 year old, I'll go even easier on you. Instead of making a thread on the forums why don't you stop being such a lazy fat bald 40 year old like Hattori (search function k?)

DrifterX
05-19-2010, 09:05 PM
calm down ppl, its just a game lol

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 04:16 AM
Seeing how you have the grammar of a 12 year old, I'll go even easier on you. Instead of making a thread on the forums why don't you stop being such a lazy fat bald 40 year old like Hattori (search function k?)

LOL The ruined, obsessed one can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. 40? No. Fat? LOL. Not quite. Oh, and Miken, since you are new, just to let you know how much of a loser Matrimoney is....he works at Burger King while living in his parents basement, rides a bicycle cuz he is too poor to afford a car, and whines and cries to his managers that he doesn't get a 10 minute break. He also says he doesn't like to party, which can only mean he is too much of a ner.d to have friends to be invited to parties. Plus, I guess he would have to leave his basement and computer screen to actually go out and party.

So in a nutshell, you have come across the epitome of losers on these forums in only your 1st day. Congrats.

Oh, and don't mind Rage. He is Matri's boyfriend and tends to be his white knight on the forums.

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 04:42 AM
LOL The ruined, obsessed one can't seem to keep my name out of his mouth. 40? No. Fat? LOL. Not quite. Oh, and Miken, since you are new, just to let you know how much of a loser Matrimoney is....he works at Burger King while living in his parents basement, rides a bicycle cuz he is too poor to afford a car, and whines and cries to his managers that he doesn't get a 10 minute break. He also says he doesn't like to party, which can only mean he is too much of a ner.d to have friends to be invited to parties. Plus, I guess he would have to leave his basement and computer screen to actually go out and party.

So in a nutshell, you have come across the epitome of losers on these forums in only your 1st day. Congrats.

Oh, and don't mind Rage. He is Matri's boyfriend and tends to be his white knight on the forums.

Speaking of 40 year old fat bald ginger. You still talking about the whole parents basement thing? Gets pretty old when its not even remotely true. Keep trying fatty, gogogogoogo. I like how you deny the fact that you're fat. The fat on your sides/face/stomach tells me a different story. Also, your man boobs would disagree.

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 08:55 AM
Speaking of 40 year old fat bald ginger. You still talking about the whole parents basement thing? Gets pretty old when its not even remotely true. Keep trying fatty, gogogogoogo. I like how you deny the fact that you're fat. The fat on your sides/face/stomach tells me a different story. Also, your man boobs would disagree.

Haha. Funny how you were ruined so badly you had to dig thru the net to find pics of me. Funny how you also took a pic that was from 2003 and not even recent ones. Good job. And yea, I can see you getting mad at being called out about being 26 and still living with your mommy and daddy. I mean, 26 living with mommy and daddy and working at a fast food restaurant? Even pond scum thinks it's more win then you. And why don't you post a pic of yourself? Wait, don't answer..I already know the answer. Something about you being a pimply faced, greasy, fat ner.d with huge glasses and not wanting to be ridiculed. Coward much?

Keep it coming obsessed one.

carowe27
05-20-2010, 09:11 AM
OMG gotta love how this guy first time on the game and first couple posts already gets into it with matty.

EterNity
05-20-2010, 09:50 AM
Fun tread to read - .-

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 10:02 AM
Fun tread to read - .-

Tread?

Spamzor
05-20-2010, 11:36 AM
yet again another pathetic thread -sigh- Cabal NA

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Haha fatty is mad that my guildy found a pic of his fat bald ginger self. I don't know where you got 26 from, I'm 20 and don't live with my parents , sorry to disappoint you. Oh and btw. Not every 20 year old is a fat greasy no life I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like you obviously were when you were 20. Not my fault you're jealous fatty. Go get some Rogaine k?

Ok, now your 20 and don't live with your parents? LOL Right...you suc.k at life to much not to live with mommy and daddy. I believe it when someone told me you were 26, but you can try and say you are 20 now. Either way, you are a fat greasy pimply faced ner.d with no friends and no girlfriend regardless.. Oh, and at your age of 26, I had already owned my 1st house for 3 years and as you know had a motorcycle that cost more then 2 years of your salary at BK.

And you are the last person to be saying someone has no life. 760 posts since the forums opened?

Oh, and just an FYI, at age 20 I was getting drunk with friends and getting laid...2 things you know nothing about.

Keep em coming ruined one.

BleedingSoul
05-20-2010, 01:20 PM
So they stick a server maintenance in during the only thing keeping their game alive because they're too lazy to wait around? Good choice EST, good choice.

Mikencloud
05-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Haha fatty is mad that my guildy found a pic of his fat bald ginger self. I don't know where you got 26 from, I'm 20 and don't live with my parents , sorry to disappoint you. Oh and btw. Not every 20 year old is a fat greasy no life I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ like you obviously were when you were 20. Not my fault you're jealous fatty. Go get some Rogaine k?

Rage moar. You make fun of fat people yet i doubt you are much to look at yourself. Nice internet ego you have going on.

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 03:52 PM
Ok, now your 20 and don't live with your parents? LOL Right...you suc.k at life to much not to live with mommy and daddy. I believe it when someone told me you were 26, but you can try and say you are 20 now. Either way, you are a fat greasy pimply faced ner.d with no friends and no girlfriend regardless.. Oh, and at your age of 26, I had already owned my 1st house for 3 years and as you know had a motorcycle that cost more then 2 years of your salary at BK.

And you are the last person to be saying someone has no life. 760 posts since the forums opened?

Oh, and just an FYI, at age 20 I was getting drunk with friends and getting laid...2 things you know nothing about.

Keep em coming ruined one.

Why even bother flaming someone when all you say is the same thing over and over just in different orders? Getting wasted at the age of 20 is something only scumbags are proud of. I'm clean, don't need anything to enhance my life because I'm not a fat bald ginger like yourself. Getting laid at 20? I don't even think any girls talked to you, just look at how fugly you are. Let me know when you wanna flame me with some actual info instead of the same old, "you're 26, bk, basement, rinse and repeat" It's getting pretty old my shiny headed ginger child.

FU2
05-20-2010, 03:58 PM
You have no life outside of a job and Cabal. Prove me wrong.

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 04:06 PM
Why even bother flaming someone when all you say is the same thing over and over just in different orders? Getting wasted at the age of 20 is something only scumbags are proud of. I'm clean, don't need anything to enhance my life because I'm not a fat bald ginger like yourself. Getting laid at 20? I don't even think any girls talked to you, just look at how fugly you are. Let me know when you wanna flame me with some actual info instead of the same old, "you're 26, bk, basement, rinse and repeat" It's getting pretty old my shiny headed ginger child.

Look in the mirror, you are the king of repetitiveness cupcake. And you are "clean?" LOL. That is translation for you have no friends to hang out with and have fun. And if you think you bother me one bit with your repetitiveness fat, bald yada yada, you dont. Im willing to bet you are fatter then I ever was. I mean you scarf down triple whoppers and large fries on a daily basis. Fatty. Hopefully BK takes your food stamps.

In all seriousness, does it blow living in section 8?

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Sorry, I missed the part where I said I was a smexy mofo and other things that would make it seem like I have an inflated ego. I'm simply stating facts, and the facts are that Hattori is over 30 years old, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at CABAL, is fat, bald, and a ginger child. Please prove me wrong?

Repetitive much? And funny how a nub had you pegged from the get go.

Keep going ruined one.

BleedingSoul
05-20-2010, 04:48 PM
Matrimoney won't live his life as a minority. That's why he's blending in with the larger section of society; the raging ne rdy haters.

Edit: It's a sad day for Cabal when you can't say n erd.

This is some pretty serious bull

beowolf101
05-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Matrimoney won't live his life as a minority. That's why he's blending in with the larger section of society; the raging ne rdy haters.

where where u o.o

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 05:16 PM
Did I hit a nerve when I posted your pic fatty? I may work at BK, but you're probably there more than I am.

looool

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 05:18 PM

Coming from the 14 year old scrawny kid with glasses who tried to use a pronstar as his avatar and tell people it was him? Yeah, you're not ashamed of who you are or anything, right? Go squeeze me some fresh lemonade kiddo.

ceyenne
05-20-2010, 05:43 PM
Why does every topic have to turn into a slam fest with people fighting and hating each other? This forum is about playing Cabal. If you guys want to fight each other, why can't you private message each other or pvp each other in game?

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Did I hit a nerve when I posted your pic fatty? I may work at BK, but you're probably there more than I am.

looool

Didn't phase me one bit. What it did do is validate my ruination of you the night before. Remember, the night where you were raging and then whispering me that you were going to try and get me banned, then said you were blocking me? I heard you were raging hardcore most the rest of the night and some of the next day. I was so far under your skin, you had to dig thru things to find a pic of me. I'm glad you for posted a pic of me with my bike. I don't like to brag to much about my expensive toys. I just wish you posted a pic of my car.

And if you consider 6'3" and 235 as fat, then so be it. I'm guessing you resemble a weeble wobble.

So answer the question....what's section 8 like?

Matrimoney
05-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Didn't phase me one bit. What it did do is validate my ruination of you the night before. Remember, the night where you were raging and then whispering me that you were going to try and get me banned, then said you were blocking me? I heard you were raging hardcore most the rest of the night and some of the next day. I was so far under your skin, you had to dig thru things to find a pic of me. I'm glad you for posted a pic of me with my bike. I don't like to brag to much about my expensive toys. I just wish you posted a pic of my car.

And if you consider 6'3" and 235 as fat, then so be it. I'm guessing you resemble a weeble wobble.

So answer the question....what's section 8 like?

You can have all the toys and money in the world, which you obviously don't, but it doesn't change the fact that you're 1 ugly ginger child. Need I say more?

Triplethreat
05-20-2010, 06:20 PM
You can have all the toys and money in the world, which you obviously don't, but it doesn't change the fact that you're 1 ugly ginger child. Need I say more?

You actually think I care that a dude thinks I'm ugly? I'm relieved I'm not your type you buttpirate. I'm willing to bet you are fuglier then me, but you are to much of a coward to post your pic.

SkyAlpha
05-20-2010, 06:21 PM
hurray for dumb question #10

FU2
05-21-2010, 12:20 AM
Obviously Matrimoney is making a very good argument that he is not addicted to Cabal, has a girlfriend and has a life.

Spamzor
05-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Obviously Matrimoney is making a very good argument that he is not addicted to Cabal, has a girlfriend and has a life.

Why are u putting wood to the fire?

[GM] DaisY
05-21-2010, 05:40 PM
This has gone too far. I'll close this thread. :)