PDA

View Full Version : Finally saw the new nation war hack

Triplethreat
10-07-2012, 05:52 PM
T3 Venus. Cap warrior named NapsterNox from the guild Nightwolves. He was in BM2 and was retargeting faster then I have ever seen. Someone said the frapsed it, hopefully they post it.

Raikyrios
10-07-2012, 08:35 PM
Oh, he's in t3 now? Thank god! He was chasing me all over yesterday in t2 ahaha

Seul
10-07-2012, 09:14 PM
people go on and on about the "no lifers" in this game....im the one sitting here thinking we found someone who is worse than them, someone who needs to cheat to be a no lifer >.> lol

blazingturd
10-07-2012, 09:30 PM
people go on and on about the "no lifers" in this game....im the one sitting here thinking we found someone who is worse than them, someone who needs to cheat to be a no lifer >.> lol

i'm going to suggest that you know what you're talking about before you speak again. hacks make the game fun although some people use them at other people's expense.

Seul
10-08-2012, 06:24 AM
i'm going to suggest that you know what you're talking about before you speak again. hacks make the game fun although some people use them at other people's expense.

methinks we found a hacker? O.o

truely false
10-08-2012, 07:57 AM

Yes you're right hacking can enhance game play like killing bosses and running dungeons much easier, also as you said, "...at other people's expense." This is why third party tools are a ban-able offense. I'm not condoning hacking by any means but I can see why some people resort to hacking. This doesn't make it right thou and anyway most hackers eventualy get caught and banned.

-Itachi Uchiha-
10-08-2012, 10:06 AM

I thought I would never see the day when a person takes offense for someone bad mouthing hackers...Thank you for showing me that people are stupid enough to condone hacking on forums.

blazingturd
10-08-2012, 06:39 PM
methinks we found a hacker? O.o
you are one smart mofo

I thought I would never see the day when a person takes offense for someone bad mouthing hackers...Thank you for showing me that people are stupid enough to condone hacking on forums.
i don't even know what to say. Thank you for showing me how bad people are at understanding simple things? i have something like 13 total banned accounts. Do you think i give a shiit whether the 'gm's pay attention to me or not? i quit the game a while ago and only come on here to find stupid people so thanks

-Itachi Uchiha-
10-08-2012, 09:23 PM
Seems like someone is mad because I called him stupid >.>

truely false
10-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Cabal.Ph had
sorry about off topic-
Speaking of had, can you clarify as to had, just curious about something a read about Cabal PH once.

truely false
10-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Its like Cabal cheats were part of the game.

*If you dont have a cheat you belong to Dinosaur Era.
*If you have a cheat you belong to Anakin Skywalker Era.
Unfortunately I belong to Dinosaur Era and Im proud of that.

So do I undersatnd you correctly that player hacking was a major problem in PH but now its no longer a big problem. If so, do you know what caused the change.

ROFLwiz
10-10-2012, 07:08 AM
So do I undersatnd you correctly that player hacking was a major problem in PH but now its no longer a big problem. If so, do you know what caused the change.

Yes, cabal ph became harder to hack. Sadly though, every game has an exploit and all a hacker needs to do is use the exploit and bypass GG. So in this case there will always be hackers in cabal and not just cabal every MMO out there. Because all these hacks are, are simple client based memory edits that are easy to make as soon as u can bypass the gameguard or hacking protection system. The only thing to help for the leaks are GG updates and active GM's. And GM's seem to not be so active lately...