PDA

View Full Version : Gameguard Issues - Need help

SpellBlade
10-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Hello all, I know that this is not the right forum to post this, however, I am having issues with my gameguard downloading once again, not to long ago it was doing the same thing after an update of some sort. It is doing the exact same as before.

Would anyone be able to upload their GameGuard folder for me to copy? It worked last time and would like to see if it would work this time, as nothing else I had tried last time worked, I think it would be pointless to try it all again. If someone can upload a gameguard folder, let me know or post a link to it please.

SpellBlade
10-12-2012, 06:56 PM
Several views already for this post, yet no one is able to upload a GameGuard folder? My GameGuard won't finish it's update, it gets 1/4 then closes, and it brings up an erroer when Cabal Loads - if someone can upload a GameGuard folder in zipped format that has already had the update done on it, it'd be all I need so I can play the game again..

Tsihpoca
10-13-2012, 12:44 AM
i know nothing about computers or i would be happy to help lol

Nozomi
10-13-2012, 04:09 AM
Several views already for this post, yet no one is able to upload a GameGuard folder? My GameGuard won't finish it's update, it gets 1/4 then closes, and it brings up an erroer when Cabal Loads - if someone can upload a GameGuard folder in zipped format that has already had the update done on it, it'd be all I need so I can play the game again..
I'm not sure that would be of any help, GG will re-download itself if you move it to another PC.

SpellBlade
10-13-2012, 05:45 AM
I'm not sure that would be of any help, GG will re-download itself if you move it to another PC.

It worked for me the last time, so was going to see if it would work for me again.