PDA

View Full Version : What to do for fun in this game

Grubth
10-15-2012, 12:24 PM
Sorry if this is a noob question but what can you do for fun in this game? I used to play runescape and it had a TON of mini games like castle wars and the duel arena ect. I was wondering if this game had anything like that.

Nozomi
10-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Sorry if this is a noob question but what can you do for fun in this game? I used to play runescape and it had a TON of mini games like castle wars and the duel arena ect. I was wondering if this game had anything like that.
pk random ppl outside BI and flame them.

whitetrash
10-15-2012, 01:01 PM
+1

Valdoroth
10-15-2012, 01:43 PM
+1
Troll people trying to troll others and trick them into thinking they're trolling you or making you rage.
It's alot of fun. I make them go in discussions right where I want. :D

truely false
10-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Okay guys what you all are saying is/or can be a mental fun but I believe you missed the point of the question.

Well the game offers Nation War but thats every 3hrs. You can also run dungeons and Chaos Arena and at any time you can request PvP match or if you don't mind gaining penalty you can just PK other players. If you wish to PK someone without gaining penalty just go to any war map or ch20 war channel. Some players find crafting fun but it can be frustrating at times. These are all I can think of but I'm sure there are other ways to amuse one self while in the game. Good luck and see what you can find for yourself to entertain you in the game.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Things To Do In Cabal
-Form /Join A Guild
-Level Up
-PVP
-Craft
-PK
-Do Quests
-Mission War
-War Channel
-Arcane Golem War
-Saints Calibur War
-Kill Bots
-Boss Hunt
-Run Dungeons
-Guild War
-Stand In Ch.8 Bloody Ice All Day (Venus People Know What Im Talking About
-Train Your Pet
-Make Friends
-Make Enemies
-Try To Figure Out What Globals Say Most Of The Time
-Jump On Forums and Kill Time

hmmm idk if i missed anything but ehh this sums up everything u can do in this game

modem
10-15-2012, 08:04 PM
i have fun in cabal by earning alz. as far as i know im the richest man in cabal right now current alz : 75BIL

truely false
10-15-2012, 09:40 PM
i have fun in cabal by earning alz. as far as i know im the richest man in cabal right now current alz : 75BIL

You messing around right. 75B daaaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Lucifer
10-15-2012, 10:00 PM
You have fun by not sitting in BI or dancing o.o
ch20/war/saints/PK/Arcane.....anywhere killing is involved >=D Annoy the opposing nation or person

xTrav
10-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Things To Do In Cabal
-Form /Join A Guild
-Level Up
-PVP
-Craft
-PK
-Do Quests
-Mission War
-War Channel
-Arcane Golem War
-Saints Calibur War
-Kill Bots
-Boss Hunt
-Run Dungeons
-Guild War
-Train Your Pet
-Make Friends
-Make Enemies

hmmm idk if i missed anything but ehh this sums up everything u can do in this game

Yeah Chin pretty much has it lol especially standing in BI all day....... gosh is that ever so fun....

xTrav
10-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Share the wealth.......

Lute
10-15-2012, 11:43 PM
Most fun thing to do on cabal: Quit

Spamzor
10-16-2012, 07:27 AM
You me and : Rage Quit (need to go out with a bang...npc all gears)

SunnyAtdawn
10-16-2012, 07:38 AM
or donate them to less fortunate people.

I used to drop uch, uchh and dungeon entries in BI for fun.

truely false
10-16-2012, 07:38 AM
You me and : Rage Quit (need to go out with a bang...npc all gears)

Oh yaaaaaaaah! I've seen this happen especially when trying to upgrade gear for the umpteeth time spending so much Alz on cores just to end up with a fail again and then shouting DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIT TO HELL!

Lord Kronius
10-16-2012, 09:19 AM
Things To Do In Cabal
-Form /Join A Guild
-Level Up
-PVP
-Craft
-PK
-Do Quests
-Mission War
-War Channel
-Arcane Golem War
-Saints Calibur War
-Kill Bots
-Boss Hunt
-Run Dungeons
-Guild War
-Train Your Pet
-Make Friends
-Make Enemies

+1

Troll people trying to troll others and trick them into thinking they're trolling you or making you rage.
It's alot of fun. I make them go in discussions right where I want. :D

Lmfao this is true!!
+9000

IBladE
10-16-2012, 09:23 AM
If you wanna have fun in this game your best option is to quit and go back to Runescape.

Valdoroth
10-16-2012, 11:33 AM
The quitters are usually the people who can't it up and remember that it's a game based off of luck, or the rare few who's personal lives get too busy they have no time for gaming.

Chingu listed most everything available.

Personally I enjoy grinding and simply trying to get better at comboing constantly (even though my net speed still too slow QQ /hate at&t).

With dungeons, people these days often are all about speed and getting it done as fast as you can, but I with many guildies enjoyed it jsut as much at a much more casual relaxed pace that let us even talk about life and such during the runs. No stress involved :D. The less stress you create or allow yourself to give way to, the more fun the game is. Upgrading s yes, but remember it can always try again. Eventually you'll get what you want. Key to having fun is being patient.

blazingturd
10-16-2012, 02:50 PM

i was going to say this

xvxURIZENxvx
10-16-2012, 03:56 PM
Crafting would be fun...but we have craft energy now

TheZeeker
10-17-2012, 05:30 AM

this ^

jamnotjelly
10-17-2012, 06:19 AM

I'm having a pretty fun time with that :p