PDA

View Full Version : New To Cabal

queenofnasod
10-15-2012, 06:58 PM
Hello guys, I'm new to cabal and would like to know what class can solo to end game with decent gear? A class that is decent for pvp/war? What is the most expensive build and cheapest build and why?
Thank you so much guys.

modem
10-15-2012, 08:02 PM
my top pick on how u could be successful

1.wizard
2. fs
3. wa

if your'e a total noob then go for FS

NiteFalcon
10-15-2012, 08:40 PM
You can do the most with the least by playing FB. they have so much free rate so u can build junk ass weapons and still roll other classes that are much more heavily geared out. FS is kinda similar in this regard

CheeseForMe
10-16-2012, 12:57 AM
warrior/fs I don't agree with top post >.<. FB takes some experience to play and quite a bit of speed to play effectively in war just cause your job is to consistantly debuff and support team while still ditching out damage. Defence is another issue when playing FB. The list is endless but if you like the challenge then i would suggest FB. It's the hardest char to play when played at its full potential but when you do get there FB can be such a difficult class to deal with.

Ive played all chars except archer. BTW Welcome glad to know people still coming in :)!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-16-2012, 10:08 AM
FORCE ARCHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRS FTWINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
o.o

queenofnasod
10-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Thank you guys for the feedback.

aromalizaa
10-19-2012, 02:42 AM
Hi every one,
I am a new member of this forum. I want to know about this forum. Please tell me something about this. I appreciated this useful information about this great forum