PDA

View Full Version : Any Golden Pumpkin sightings?

Triplethreat
10-20-2012, 09:29 AM
I haven't seen a single one yet. anyone lucky enough to get some from either a pumpkin or turning in candy?

Berserk_Fury
10-20-2012, 10:25 AM
Nope, this whole golden pumpkin shop is just a giant troll from EST. They put all the epic items everyone wants it making it seem like people can actually get them. Yet the chances of anyone getting those items are about the same as getting them normally in game.

crushingraid
10-20-2012, 10:44 AM
untrue, i ran into one in fr.

CheeseForMe
10-20-2012, 10:50 AM
I keep reading in shout how people are finding them but i haven't witnessed one yet. Then again haven't tried to find one so that might be why :D.

The tickets drop nothing but junk. Ive had fc's,fc's and more fc's. You're probably better off just selling the candy.

Shmoo
10-20-2012, 02:13 PM
This is true, nothing but FC's are dropping on the average. To make things worst everything is account binding :(
Now, for the peeps hunting for free drops because they want to upgrade a crap load of gear below sigmetal, this event was made for you!
I keep getting the same as anyone else. FC,UC,HP/MP candies,Mission caps. Haven't heard of anyone getting any miracle drops as of yet.

truely false
10-20-2012, 03:39 PM
first of all the gold pumpkin is not a gold boss pumpkin its a small golden pumpkin that can drop from killing a cabal lantern or from a halloween ticket. I have heard of only one dropping so far as of yesterday which sound like its a very low rate drop probably like a bike dropping from a lantern very rare drop.

Triplethreat
10-20-2012, 04:04 PM
first of all the gold pumpkin is not a gold boss pumpkin its a small golden pumpkin that can drop from killing a cabal lantern or from a halloween ticket. I have heard of only one dropping so far as of yesterday which sound like its a very low rate drop probably like a bike dropping from a lantern very rare drop.

Who said anything about the gold pumpkin being a boss? It clearly states in the event notes where you can get them from.

truely false
10-20-2012, 04:53 PM
Who said anything about the gold pumpkin being a boss? It clearly states in the event notes where you can get them from.

read this and you tell me what it reads like to you...:p :p :rolleyes:

untrue, i ran into one in fr.

Valdoroth
10-20-2012, 07:38 PM
None seen from me, but while hunting i glitched when loading and danced b4 my bike loaded:

EvilAi
10-20-2012, 08:52 PM
Nope, this whole golden pumpkin shop is just a giant troll from EST. They put all the epic items everyone wants it making it seem like people can actually get them. Yet the chances of anyone getting those items are about the same as getting them normally in game.
words.

Triplethreat
10-21-2012, 05:44 PM
read this and you tell me what it reads like to you...:p :p :rolleyes:

I guess sarcasm is hard to detect from the typed word.

LOL @ you if you actually took that guy's post seriously.