PDA

View Full Version : Petition For a Test Server

carowe27
05-20-2010, 08:12 AM
I think we deserve a test server. To help show EST what we are all worrying about. Problems in the drop rate and problems with crafting and success rate.

discuss

IllusionistZ
05-20-2010, 08:15 AM
+1

Halcy
05-20-2010, 08:17 AM
This should go in the suggestion section

carowe27
05-20-2010, 09:07 AM
its a petition not a suggestion =P

EterNity
05-20-2010, 09:52 AM
I like how people use the word "problem" to describe the current drop rate and proc rate...

They never changed...

GuardianPat
05-20-2010, 09:56 AM
test server ftw

EmperorDvS
05-20-2010, 10:06 AM
The problem isn't necessarily with the system, but with the player base.
The community on a whole is a hell of a lot smaller than most if not all other versions of the game, including ones that launched after us.
If there was more players, then there would be more high level crafters outside of the main guilds. If there were more players the rate on drops wouldn't be so bad because more items would be found in general which would lower the prices of things in the shop.
A lot of 'stuff' happened which caused a lot of players to leave/get banned/get hacked/etc.
In my opinion I just think holding more events would increase the players base, but perhaps adjusting the rewards in particular for NA may be worth looking into.
On a side note, a test server might be a good idea in general, not because of drop rates and such, but general bug testing.
If my understanding is right, at the moment ESTsoft NA only has Cabal to deal with, so they should have the ability to do it.
That's just an assumption though.

Berserk_Fury
05-20-2010, 10:50 AM
I like how people use the word "problem" to describe the current drop rate and proc rate...

They never changed...

1.1 bil worth of UCHs (and 7 or more enhanced cores) without ever being able to +7 doesn't sound like the same proc rate.

LILCHAOLAO
05-20-2010, 11:01 AM
A test server would be fun.

carowe27
05-20-2010, 11:52 AM
1.1 bil worth of UCHs (and 7 or more enhanced cores) without ever being able to +7 doesn't sound like the same proc rate.

so it is a problem

ZetsubouSensei
05-20-2010, 12:01 PM

They never changed...

play the game before u say anything nub >.>

EmperorDvS
05-20-2010, 12:04 PM

owned. =D

carowe27
05-20-2010, 01:21 PM

he does remember he logs on to merchant and talk to friends.

EterNity
05-20-2010, 07:50 PM

I crafted more than you nub zet - . - I still getting proc like candies...

inkeh
05-20-2010, 08:20 PM
Are you people that obsessed with Cabal?

"PETITION" for a test server? Come on, man. :rolleyes:

PS. ESTsoft won't do it. 1, it's dumb. 2, it's a crapload of unnecessary work. 3, petitioning for an online game is stupid and useless, although it happens a lot.

carowe27
05-21-2010, 07:02 AM

PS. ESTsoft won't do it. 1, it's dumb. 2, it's a crapload of unnecessary work. 3, petitioning for an online game is stupid and useless, although it happens a lot.

wow you must be stupid. one its not dumb because it actually helps the game with all the bugs and issues we have. 2. crapload unnecessary work? ? ? another ignorant statement because you obviously dont know how easy it is to set up a test server with cabal on it. 3rd petitioning is not stupid and useless i guess you say that cause you havent seen it work but it does work especially with larger more involved games prob not the kiddy stuff you play.

Berserk_Fury
05-21-2010, 07:23 AM
It shouldn't take a lot of work because EST already has a test server for the updates. They just need to make it allow some of the players on it too.

inkeh
05-21-2010, 08:13 AM
What's with the hostility? Did I strike a nerve? :p

You have no idea how pathetic you sound "petitioning" for a test server. This is something I'd expect from some 13-year-old who spends most of his free time playing Cabal after class. Some naive kid who actually deludes himself into believing that a game company will listen to his whining. You might as well grab your crayons and write a letter then mail it to their suggestion box.

Seriously though, this is not something I should be hearing from some 20-something-year-old guy who should be more concerned about other things instead of a "Petition for a Cabal Test Server." What's next? Are you going to start collecting signatures in your town to increase drop rate in a dungeon? lol.

Please... :rolleyes:

carowe27
05-21-2010, 09:42 AM
well there will always be haters. and guess what we have to work together as a cabal community to make it better if i get bashed for starting the movement for a better cabal so be it. but every great thing starts from nothing and becomes something.

and to petition for something is not childs play.

good idea with the crayons i see you already used them to make your signature and avatar. and i doubt people in my town would mind if there was a petition for drops in a dungeon thats also a good idea. sounds so good that you actually did something like that before.

Berserk_Fury
05-21-2010, 10:22 AM
What's with the hostility? Did I strike a nerve? :p

You have no idea how pathetic you sound "petitioning" for a test server. This is something I'd expect from some 13-year-old who spends most of his free time playing Cabal after class. Some naive kid who actually deludes himself into believing that a game company will listen to his whining. You might as well grab your crayons and write a letter then mail it to their suggestion box.

Seriously though, this is not something I should be hearing from some 20-something-year-old guy who should be more concerned about other things instead of a "Petition for a Cabal Test Server." What's next? Are you going to start collecting signatures in your town to increase drop rate in a dungeon? lol.

Last time I checked this was a game forum. What do you expect people here to do? Petition for clean air and animal rights? Get over yourself.

LILCHAOLAO
05-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Boycott CABAL!

inkeh
05-21-2010, 02:00 PM
well there will always be haters. and guess what we have to work together as a cabal community to make it better if i get bashed for starting the movement for a better cabal so be it. but every great thing starts from nothing and becomes something.

and to petition for something is not childs play.

good idea with the crayons i see you already used them to make your signature and avatar. and i doubt people in my town would mind if there was a petition for drops in a dungeon thats also a good idea. sounds so good that you actually did something like that before.

LMFAO!

"A better Cabal" ...Oh wow. Do you not have anything else going on in your life?

Have fun with that, man. :rolleyes:

carowe27
05-21-2010, 03:49 PM
LMFAO!

"A better Cabal" ...Oh wow. Do you not have anything else going on in your life?

Have fun with that, man. :rolleyes:

yeah sure do have more than cabal in my life. but its the summer time and schools out and its raining where im at alot so cant go outside much.

xStar
05-21-2010, 05:56 PM

PS. ESTsoft won't do it. 1, it's dumb. 2, it's a crapload of unnecessary work. 3, petitioning for a FREE online game is stupid and useless, although it happens a lot.Fix't

inkeh
05-21-2010, 08:28 PM
130 hours of cabal in 1 week. Starting some sort of a petition/movement in a MMORPG.

I don't know man.. it doesn't exactly look like something you should be proud of.

:(

carowe27
05-21-2010, 08:59 PM
guess you never leave your computer on merchanting with a shop open while your out or asleep.

inkeh
05-21-2010, 09:35 PM
130 hours is still 130 hours.

Loser :p

Berserk_Fury
05-22-2010, 07:49 AM

106 posts in 52 days, man you must live on the forum.

carowe27
05-22-2010, 11:43 AM

lol im a loser cause i merchant ? ? ? explain that FruitTart

inkeh
05-23-2010, 08:49 PM
106 posts in 52 days, man you must live on the forum.

Total Posts

Total Posts

Posts Per Day

Visitor Messages

Total Messages

Most Recent Message
04-22-2010

* Visitor Messages for Berserk_Fury

General Information

Last Activity
05-23-2010 09:38 PM

Referrals

Yeah man. Like...totally =)

I went to Lake George to have some fun over the weekend. Parasailing, taking photographs of the scenery and the fireworks, shopping, drinking, and just basically having fun.

So, how did your computer chair feel after having your ass on it for two days? :)

(I can't help being one of the few normal people in this game/forum community. Sorry :p)

@carowe: read previous posts. lol.

SkyAlpha
05-23-2010, 09:16 PM
my post/day is going down hehe

carowe27
05-24-2010, 06:36 AM
Yeah man. Like...totally =)

I went to Lake George to have some fun over the weekend. Parasailing, taking photographs of the scenery and the fireworks, shopping, drinking, and just basically having fun.

So, how did your computer chair feel after having your ass on it for two days? :)

(I can't help being one of the few normal people in this game/forum community. Sorry :p)

@carowe: read previous posts. lol.

lol so you are better than me because you told me how you went on vacation and didnt play a game? First of all you dont know anything about me so trying to say i spend all my time on cabal is just assuming. and you know what that does. Oh and what did i do this weekend. I do what most home owners do mow the yard, take the trash to the dump, worked in my garden, clean my house, pay bills, take care of my pets. Sry if im not a little kid where mommy and daddy pay for everything.

Snow
05-24-2010, 06:53 AM
interesting idea :o

LILCHAOLAO
05-24-2010, 07:18 AM
what's with the hostility? Did i strike a nerve? :p

you have no idea how pathetic you sound "petitioning" for a test server. This is something i'd expect from some 13-year-old who spends most of his free time playing cabal after class. Some naive kid who actually deludes himself into believing that a game company will listen to his whining. You might as well grab your crayons and write a letter then mail it to their suggestion box.

Seriously though, this is not something i should be hearing from some 20-something-year-old guy who should be more concerned about other things instead of a "petition for a cabal test server." what's next? Are you going to start collecting signatures in your town to increase drop rate in a dungeon? Lol.

Gtho, get over urself you pretentious ass loser

inkeh
05-24-2010, 07:30 PM
It might sound pretentious but hey, someone has to say the truth. Lol carowe even social rejects need to do house chores. Im a working college student, you mustve had me confused with all the other angry weeaboos and cabal-obsessed freaks in this thread. Most of whom are still in rty or stuck at that stage.

There's some things I'd rather not say about you since it would be completely going out of line. Until then, try to do some introspection; you might even realize how pathetic you sound =)

carowe27
05-24-2010, 08:27 PM
It might sound pretentious but hey, someone has to say the truth. Lol carowe even social rejects need to do house chores. Im a working college student, you mustve had me confused with all the other angry weeaboos and cabal-obsessed freaks in this thread. Most of whom are still in rty or stuck at that stage.

There's some things I'd rather not say about you since it would be completely going out of line. Until then, try to do some introspection; you might even realize how pathetic you sound =)

good to see your actually learning in college trying to sound articulate using large words and complete sentences. glad to know i sound pathetic because i have a real life with real responsibilities. i bet all you have to worry about is good grades or mommy and daddy wont pay for college anymore. and say about me ? ? ? you dont know me so how can you say anything ?

Macboy313
05-24-2010, 08:57 PM
Carowe man If u are a adult then act like one and stop aruing with kids.

xXPrecisionXx
05-24-2010, 09:12 PM
u mean u want a (cough* private server *cough)

inkeh
05-25-2010, 06:20 AM
*an adult

Sorry, it bothers me. It's always fun to see that my presence always helps bond a community together. For some reason it's always a group of Cabal-obsessed rejects.

@Alex R: It's mostly a bunch of superficial first impressions. =)

OT: I guess your "petition" is failing so far. I say start gathering those signatures, Alex.

Rastan
05-25-2010, 07:22 AM

+7,if you crybabys wanna play this game on easy mode where upgrading works out for you perfectly on a daily basis and seh's and rw-3's drop from every derk who spawns every 5 min. then go play private server cabal and we'll see you back here in 2 months after you quit that from boredom

carowe27
05-25-2010, 08:23 AM
Carowe man If u are a adult then act like one and stop aruing with kids.

your right i should

sry but i guess you didnt read what i asked for lol no one asked for a PS.

@Alex R: It's mostly a bunch of superficial first impressions. =)

OT: I guess your "petition" is failing so far. I say start gathering those signatures, Alex.

well it seems you know so much about me then dont you. you know my first and last name. stalker much ? O.o

LILCHAOLAO
05-25-2010, 11:08 AM

You dont know the truth and probably never will. GG.