PDA

View Full Version : Cabal FA Freestyle PvP and 1 Bar Pluma

forumtwizzler
10-20-2012, 07:31 PM
This is just some random freestyle pvp I frapped. The first 4 are vs DistroX, 1 vs Kalash and 2 vs Anker.
Distro beats me more than I beat him, he is a fine player; (our total was 9-19 for the night), this video is to encourage freestyle from an FA's perspective - not trying to be bad mannered or anything like that.

I am still working on improving some of my micro actions, and my gear is still a bit down after purchasing a certain boot; the same is true for my honor level. I know a lot of people in Venus don't freestyle and I think they should - to me it's the best feature of the game which tones you to be a strong player.

Just having a good time ~ enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm0mZ4sOdgc

DistroX
10-20-2012, 08:28 PM
dang kine u improved! ^_^ but u still have a lot to learn from people better than me

EvilAi
10-20-2012, 08:44 PM
would b better if u use those mobs around to keep ur combo going when u lose ur target :D
@Distrox u'r Disappointing me <3

HeatEND
10-20-2012, 09:11 PM
you've got great dps, i wonder if you could burst them all down in pvp in auto attack if you didnt have to worry about knockdowns.

Lulu
10-20-2012, 10:11 PM
In all honesty I don't mean to be rude but the freestyle is pretty bad. I hope that's not sam fighting you on kalahsahhhsdahdjhasdjakd or I'm gonna start crying

juji550
10-20-2012, 11:06 PM
yeah, mooham, you can work on the freestyle a lot more. but all in all nice video. some old songs o.o

EmmersonLazaro
10-20-2012, 11:16 PM
yeah, mooham, you can work on the freestyle a lot more. but all in all nice video. some old songs o.owhere the fawk are you -.-

Cathy
10-20-2012, 11:23 PM
where the fawk are you -.-

hi emmy you should post our freestyles

juji550
10-20-2012, 11:38 PM
where the fawk are you -.-
in korea

EmmersonLazaro
10-20-2012, 11:40 PM
oh for real?
i thought you're dead or something xD

CheeseForMe
10-21-2012, 12:24 AM
Looks fun besides the running away from like across the map. Wish freestyle was way more popular. Playing PvP standing is so boring now.

Sprite
10-21-2012, 03:34 AM
it's cool man, fa >>>> fs in that new war map. fa bm3 camping opposite player base without getting hit by tower too stronk. also, the new map favors amp over cd

Sprite
10-21-2012, 03:38 AM
dang kine u improved! ^_^ but u still have a lot to learn from people better than me

ure bad

EvilAi
10-21-2012, 05:12 AM
ure bad
what he says.

jamnotjelly
10-21-2012, 07:25 AM
Every time you broke ur combo when there was a mob right beside ur opponent i died a little v_v

forumtwizzler
10-21-2012, 08:02 AM
1. In ds there are relics and other barrriers that act as combo breakers. you can try target a mob , dash while in a combo and re-target a melee class; however if he goes behind a barrier it breaks the combo; he can combo , fk while you are on a cool down and take you out. I tried doing it several times and had little success.

Taking a distance with a freezing lance (9) with eagle eye (1) does the trick. Why take the risk ? for now though fading away taking a distance and coming in seems to work for me, provided I get in with the lance first before a melee hits me with an fk

i.e. Start Combo -> Freezing Lance -> Dash in Combo -> Lance ...

2. For those who are saying why move all over the map; the reason you need to constantly move is because you don't want your opponent to target and lock a combo on you; specially someone like Distro who has over 1400 def , 61 rate, 6.3k hp, 55 amp, 258 cd and almost 1200 atk (stronger than Dromar ?? w/ better game play ofcourse ^^) . If he gets the first attack on you; you are petty much dead - his crits are epic. Moving between barriers and changing your directions avoids / breaks combo.

Lulu
10-21-2012, 10:20 AM
1. In ds there are relics and other barrriers that act as combo breakers. you can try target a mob , dash while in a combo and re-target a melee class; however if he goes behind a barrier it breaks the combo; he can combo , fk while you are on a cool down and take you out. I tried doing it several times and had little success.

Taking a distance with a freezing lance (9) with eagle eye (1) does the trick. Why take the risk ? for now though fading away taking a distance and coming in seems to work for me, provided I get in with the lance first before a melee hits me with an fk

i.e. Start Combo -> Freezing Lance -> Dash in Combo -> Lance ...

2. For those who are saying why move all over the map; the reason you need to constantly move is because you don't want your opponent to target and lock a combo on you; specially someone like Distro who has over 1400 def , 61 rate, 6.3k hp, 55 amp, 258 cd and almost 1200 atk (stronger than Dromar ?? w/ better game play ofcourse ^^) . If he gets the first attack on you; you are petty much dead - his crits are epic. Moving between barriers and changing your directions avoids / breaks combo.
Dromars a lot stronger..

Corvettezr1
10-21-2012, 10:21 AM
it's cool man, fa >>>> fs in that new war map. fa bm3 camping opposite player base without getting hit by tower too stronk. also, the new map favors amp over cd

so tell me more, on how WA gonna survive that sht

Lulu
10-21-2012, 10:23 AM
what he says.
What he says about what the other guy says

xDromarx
10-21-2012, 10:25 AM
stronger than Dromar ?? w/ better game play ofcourse ^^

I lol'd.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-21-2012, 10:49 AM
cloud let me pinch your nips >_<

Cathy
10-21-2012, 11:09 AM
so tell me more, on how WA gonna survive that sht

Panic Cry gets root and mf added onto it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4K9iU5KC4

cloud let me pinch your nips >_<

Chingu #1 FA o.o

Sea
10-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Panic Cry gets root and mf added onto it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m4K9iU5KC4

Chingu #1 FA o.o

lol 4 secs that means 1 sec of casting combo for it to start,then another 3 secs;and lot of ppl are mf-prove lol gg thats not of much use tbh....
i am sorry for all the WAs out there..

Cathy
10-21-2012, 12:21 PM
lol 4 secs that means 1 sec of casting combo for it to start,then another 3 secs;and lot of ppl are mf-prove lol gg thats not of much use tbh....
i am sorry for all the WAs out there..

I didn't mean it actually mf's you; mp isn't taken away, but you are unable to cast any skills. It's really the same effect.

And 4 seconds is more than enough for a WA to get you to 0 hp outside of war.

And in war, you got a nice tool to chase runners now.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Chingu #1 FA o.o
*"Venus"

but <3 you cathy :D

blazingturd
10-21-2012, 12:33 PM
if there was a global camp for pathetic people only so we all could laugh at them, you would be my vote muhammed

Sea
10-21-2012, 12:38 PM
I didn't mean it actually mf's you; mp isn't taken away, but you are unable to cast any skills. It's really the same effect.

And 4 seconds is more than enough for a WA to get you to 0 hp outside of war.

And in war, you got a nice tool to chase runners now.

nah still not that much time,not saying the buff is "good" but its not that great.remember ppl are getting a new stats build(block,miss)i think ur forgetting that.
and at war when u talk about the runners,that buff wont help at all.

Sprite
10-21-2012, 02:48 PM
@nuve+Cathy

The suppression effect was suppose to be added to fs skills according to the notes they gave us but it wasn't even implemented when we tried it.

Cathy
10-21-2012, 03:22 PM
@nuve+Cathy

The suppression effect was suppose to be added to fs skills according to the notes they gave us but it wasn't even implemented when we tried it.

They gave you a list of the new content that would be implemented, before the pvp tourny? o.o

Sprite
10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
They gave you a list of the new content that would be implemented, before the pvp tourny? o.o

Yup, we played with the new update stuff

forumtwizzler
10-21-2012, 05:20 PM
Fade Step breaks combos. You don't have to run across the map to break a combo. Watch Sprites PvP video, the FB vs Archer one. That one video teaches so much

FALSE

1. While fading, in most cases the second attack in combo goes faster than a fade which means the opponent is taking a second hit (or a dash lance in combo ) and makes the fade pointless. Sometimes it even puts the fader in a knockdown / stun.

An example see : 2:08 to 2:18 in the video.

a) I dash in combo thrice, I hit a lance [ 4 moves ]
b) ... distro fades
c) I dash again in combo to chase his fade and hit him with a second lance AFTER Distro fades [ 5 moves ]

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt8/chistiya/lancechase-1.jpg

i.e combo doesn't break while fading. it broke because i was out of range. but by then he already took a heavy damage, 2k health GONE on an FS with 1400 defense ! Like I said go through 2:08 to 2:18 in the video as an example.

2. As an "FA" (if you read my post carefully) we have the largest range with a freezing lance (9) and eagle eye (1). Keeping a distance and coming down with a lance in a combo means I get to attack first, which means keeping a distance from the attacker plays a big role.

My point is, I am not just running all over the map, there is a lot more involved than you think.

forumtwizzler
10-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Not going to lie, less than a minute into this video I was actually wondering if this was Fiery or Muhammad (I had to check the thread again). Gameplay is the same, your freestyle PvP is nearly the same as standing 123 PvP since you're just oh-so-bad at re-targeting and chasing. You obviously don't know how to play an FA(or CABAL for that matter) since you didn't utilize FA's range at all. Also, how much USD have you spent on your FA so far? You may want to re-invest some of that USD you're dropping on gear into hiring someone to show you how to play an FA properly. Post what you want about how you know all about the correct gameplay, but you're terrible at applying any sort of knowledge to your playstyle, and this video proves it.

8 post flame thread, what's up with that ? I checked your previous post and all of them are trolling someone; let me know when you are ready to get schooled; you almost sound as desperate as Dromar.

NiteFalcon
10-21-2012, 07:06 PM
Like most people who have posted freestyle vids and such, you need to work a lot on your camera control. You seem to have dash combo mechanics down, and to further your gameplay see if you can incorporate fade combo as well. Also, try practicing how to kite opponents. If done correctly, it gives range classes the maximum advantage compared to mellee classes. Also i'm sure you know this as well, your re-targeting needs work.

forumtwizzler
10-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Like most people who have posted freestyle vids and such, you need to work a lot on your camera control. You seem to have dash combo mechanics down, and to further your gameplay see if you can incorporate fade combo as well. Also, try practicing how to kite opponents. If done correctly, it gives range classes the maximum advantage compared to mellee classes. Also i'm sure you know this as well, your re-targeting needs work.

Camera control, I am aware. It's one part of my game I am working on and the same applies for re-targetting. The other thing I want to try is combo on a mob, dash (in combo) , re-target opponent dash and lance (in combo). Theoretically this sounds great but in-game I had very little success in doing so, mainly because of poor re-targetting or my combo breaks ... feel free to contact me if you want to relax with a few PvPs; or try a thing or two.

ROFLwiz
10-21-2012, 09:47 PM
Haha umm did you only show the ones u won?? Because that 2.5k crit from distro was funny af. And really just shows that crit/gear = win in this game. Please l2combo....

Cathy
10-22-2012, 03:24 AM
My stats are terribad

CandiCoatted
10-22-2012, 03:52 AM
my stats are terribad

its a lie

jamnotjelly
10-22-2012, 04:58 AM
I've went through a bit of regret for the past year on cabal about choosing Venus those many years ago, it's no fun being a freestyler there coulda had so many freestyle buddies in Merc lol

EvilAi
10-22-2012, 05:28 AM
its a lie
what he says.

TheZeeker
10-22-2012, 05:59 AM
Not going to lie, less than a minute into this video I was actually wondering if this was Fiery or Muhammad (I had to check the thread again). Gameplay is the same, your freestyle PvP is nearly the same as standing 123 PvP since you're just oh-so-bad at re-targeting and chasing. You obviously don't know how to play an FA(or CABAL for that matter) since you didn't utilize FA's range at all. Also, how much USD have you spent on your FA so far? You may want to re-invest some of that USD you're dropping on gear into hiring someone to show you how to play an FA properly. Post what you want about how you know all about the correct gameplay, but you're terrible at applying any sort of knowledge to your playstyle, and this video proves it.

hahahaha obvious troll is obvious

I would like to watch a video of this guy.. 99% of the people who talk like this cant even combo dash for sure

TheZeeker
10-22-2012, 06:01 AM
@nuve+Cathy

its ok XI, we forgive you for choosing FS at the tournament

SouthWind
10-22-2012, 06:43 AM
How to be pro at cabal
1- Get a good net so u can fade combo to 300 and not break
2- Get a good comp so u can see whats happening around you
3- Get a good gear so u can kill not and be killed
4- Act c.o.c.k.y cause ur pro and they s.u.c.k
5- Start Drama
6- Be known
7- Blow me

Cabal is hard

forumtwizzler
10-22-2012, 07:45 AM
How to be pro at cabal
1- Get a good net so u can fade combo to 300 and not break
2- Get a good comp so u can see whats happening around you
3- Get a good gear so u can kill not and be killed
4- Act c.o.c.k.y cause ur pro and they s.u.c.k
5- Start Drama
6- Be known
7- Blow me

Cabal is hard

Warning : Adult Content

Me, ======D ~~ (Baby Sam) ~~~~ + [ Unemployed Women ] = Sam.

toca4eva1
10-22-2012, 09:10 AM
You have some nice taste in music. A nice change compared to all the "Dubstep" stuff. Nice job on the video.

Lulu
10-22-2012, 01:16 PM
If you still have a car, you're prolly bad at cabal..

forumtwizzler
10-22-2012, 01:39 PM
If you still have a car, you're prolly bad at cabal..

your defense and hp is funny. when did you re-roll to a wi ?

You have some nice taste in music. A nice change compared to all the "Dubstep" stuff. Nice job on the video.

thanks toca, well still need to work on a couple of things , getting there ... long time no see, do you still play fb ? (still got your mfb ? :] good old days ! rooting someone and going pew pew ^_^ )

Notavi
10-22-2012, 04:05 PM

thanks toca, well still need to work on a couple of things , getting there ... long time no see, do you still play fb ? (still got your mfb ? :] good old days ! rooting someone and going pew pew ^_^ ) You got so many things to improve... From that Video i dont think you impressed anyone. Its basically showing that you have range + great gears. 123 combo. gg

Cathy
10-22-2012, 04:14 PM
You got so many things to improve... From that Video i dont think you impressed anyone. Its basically showing that you have range + great gears. 123 combo. gg

Just wait until you see my freestyle pvp video I made today. It's gonna be so bad you won't even be able to think of insults for it!

EmmersonLazaro
10-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Just wait until you see my freestyle pvp video I made today. It's gonna be so bad you won't even be able to think of insults for it!lol

Lulu
10-22-2012, 06:25 PM

thanks toca, well still need to work on a couple of things , getting there ... long time no see, do you still play fb ? (still got your mfb ? :] good old days ! rooting someone and going pew pew ^_^ )
Around the same you retargetted

forumtwizzler
10-22-2012, 06:31 PM
You got so many things to improve... From that Video i dont think you impressed anyone. Its basically showing that you have range + great gears. 123 combo. gg

i have to congratulate you for reaching 190 without ever having to use fk to initiate an attack ... followed by fs skills, covering sufficient range to cover any class trying to run incase some retard tries to fade begging for a death sentence; let me know when you are ready to prove you are so much better than distro with your epic fs skills. we will frap it up for you ...

Ludacris
10-22-2012, 06:48 PM
So I heard this iKalashinkov guy purchased my BL, smh making it look bad in that video... smh!

Notavi
10-23-2012, 04:04 AM
i have to congratulate you for reaching 190 without ever having to use fk to initiate an attack ... followed by fs skills, covering sufficient range to cover any class trying to run incase some retard tries to fade begging for a death sentence; let me know when you are ready to prove you are so much better than distro with your epic fs skills. we will frap it up for you ... I was just giving you advice but i can freestyle anytime. And you do know this is a game right? dont take it so seriously, and its not a college course. You dont gotta study for it. kbyethx

Cathy
10-23-2012, 05:05 AM
I was just giving you advice but i can freestyle anytime. And you do know this is a game right? dont take it so seriously, and its not a college course. You dont gotta study for it. kbyethx

Cabal is obv harder than college

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 05:41 AM
I was just giving you advice but i can freestyle anytime. And you do know this is a game right? dont take it so seriously, and its not a college course. You dont gotta study for it. kbyethx

you are right, everything should be, for good fun; that was wrong of me.

LeftySlayer
10-23-2012, 06:32 AM
what the fuhhhhhh is this crap. this is like freestyle pvp in 2010 or worse -___-. Was expecting a big improvement of your skills by now from the last time but I guess not. Only the stats change XD.

Lokijones1
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM
In all honesty I don't mean to be rude but the freestyle is pretty bad. I hope that's not sam fighting you on kalahsahhhsdahdjhasdjakd or I'm gonna start crying +99999

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 09:44 AM
it's just too ez for me to own all the trolls in this thread. most are all talk; with no balls ; ... freestyle me when you are ready to get schooled.

Corvettezr1
10-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Freestyle me, i wanna be in one of your videos Muhammad

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 10:04 AM
Freestyle me, i wanna be in one of your videos Muhammad

this I will, but on one condition, lower your hnr to mine. I am hnr 16, 5% rate resist 300 hp and 15% cd resist is a lot of difference for a WA w/o borrowing DK / romp's bike. we will have fun.

Deathlymonkey
10-23-2012, 11:13 AM
this I will, but on one condition, lower your hnr to mine. I am hnr 16, 5% rate resist 300 hp and 15% cd resist is a lot of difference for a WA w/o borrowing DK / romp's bike. we will have fun.

Ok then I'll freestyle against you if you lower your honor to mine and de-gear to match my stats.

See what I did there?

Lulu
10-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Freestyle me with even stats too then o.o!

Notavi
10-23-2012, 01:03 PM
this I will, but on one condition, lower your hnr to mine. I am hnr 16, 5% rate resist 300 hp and 15% cd resist is a lot of difference for a WA w/o borrowing DK / romp's bike. we will have fun. WTF. Your complaining about an even field? plz. Match your gear with Zero's gear and you get dookied on.

Corvettezr1
10-23-2012, 01:31 PM
lol wow

xDromarx
10-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Once a sped, always a sped.

Corvettezr1
10-23-2012, 01:45 PM
freestyle me, with what both our characters got

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 03:16 PM
Once a sped, always a sped.

did you learn to fs yet ? since i bashed you last time over three years ago ... rofl.

freestyle me, with what both our characters got

okay and put on character view since some of you have a habit of borrowing dk's bike.

xDromarx
10-23-2012, 03:24 PM
did you learn to fs yet ? since i bashed you last time over three years ago ... rofl.

I guess you didn't hear I quit over a year-and-half ago but by the way you handle your fa I can tell you I was much better at handling my character even with grade D internet.

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 03:27 PM
I guess you didn't hear I quit over a year-and-half ago but by the way you handle your fa I can tell you I was much better at handling my character even with grade D internet.

da fawk ... who is shouting on venus on your character not even 3 weeks ago, and your forum post trying to buy rate resist bike for 15 b or something ? ... also you offered to buy an amp scroll from me for 25b after I won a certain event ? LOL

your character handling was ordinary.

blazingturd
10-23-2012, 03:35 PM
what i want to see is a vid of you in war. we already know you're absolute trash at freestyle so i wonder how long you spend farming guards per war to score like you do. 49min? 100 odd circle per war for those times when that pesky other nation finds and destroys you?

xDromarx
10-23-2012, 03:46 PM
your character handling was ordinary.

My character handling was ordinary by today's standards but taking into consideration when I played, and the circumstances in which I played, I was a much better player than you are today. Starting and cancelling combo for 1minute straight during a pvp without retargetting to a mob or moving or doing anything? This is 2012, start playing like it is.

Cathy
10-23-2012, 03:53 PM
what i want to see is a vid of you in war. we already know you're absolute trash at freestyle so i wonder how long you spend farming guards per war to score like you do. 49min? 100 odd circle per war for those times when that pesky other nation finds and destroys you?

I build all war; I don't attack any guards, other than Alpha in the first 1 minute :cool:

blazingturd
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
I build all war; I don't attack any guards, other than Alpha in the first 1 minute :cool:

which is why you don't score very high...? i don't know what to say to this

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 04:00 PM
My character handling was ordinary by today's standards but taking into consideration when I played, and the circumstances in which I played, I was a much better player than you are today. Starting and cancelling combo for 1minute straight during a pvp without retargetting to a mob or moving or doing anything? This is 2012, start playing like it is.

are you out of your mind ? mob targetting almost never works in ds; this is not bi ... you can easily fade into a relic put the opponent combo on a cd ; and about half the time get a knockdown or a stun. why don't give it a shot - it won't even matter what gears you have or not.

Romp
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
oh oh i wanna play.

xDromarx
10-23-2012, 04:05 PM
why don't give it a shot - it won't even matter what gears you have or not.

Why don't you learn how to play then ask me the same question? It isn't nearly as difficult as you make it out to be.

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Why don't you learn how to play then ask me the same question? It isn't nearly as difficult as you make it out to be.

your own pvp vs romp doesn't target a single mob in a map as straightforward as bi. gameplay in ds is a bit different but i don't think you quite understand it. bring dromar to mercury, try using a mob - I will pvp you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RleR95Dx9yM

EDIT : I looked at the video and it seems you don't even know how to use a basic attack with a dash in your combo. WTH. romp keeps gagging you with lances while you keep fading. oh man. preaching me about using mob in freestyle ... what's that again dromar ? LOL

xDromarx
10-23-2012, 04:13 PM
your own pvp vs romp doesn't target a single mob in a map as straightforward as bi. gameplay in ds is a bit different but i don't think you quite understand it. bring dromar to mercury, try using a mob - I will pvp you.

I looked at the video and it seems you don't even know how to use a basic attack with a dash in your combo. WTH.

Yep.

Sprite
10-23-2012, 04:16 PM
oh oh i wanna play.

i got u bro

jamnotjelly
10-23-2012, 04:17 PM
Hmm i noticed that it says both dromar and ken from Jersey o.o

forumtwizzler
10-23-2012, 04:23 PM

EDIT : I looked at the video and it seems you don't even know how to use a basic attack with a dash in your combo. WTH. romp keeps gagging you with lances while you keep fading. oh man. preaching me about using mob in freestyle ... what's that again dromar ? LOL

Yep.

so manner up then.

Romp
10-23-2012, 04:27 PM
Hmm i noticed that it says both dromar and ken from Jersey o.o

irl pvp?

jamnotjelly
10-23-2012, 05:02 PM
Hellz yea frap it lol

NiteFalcon
10-23-2012, 05:04 PM
i'll frap IRL

SouthWind
10-23-2012, 05:17 PM
So I heard this iKalashinkov guy purchased my BL, smh making it look bad in that video... smh!yo nig redlancer would disagree with that
how2combowithfrozenscreenpmbrolic #1pretendbestbl

EmmersonLazaro
10-23-2012, 05:36 PM
i'll frap IRLicwhatudidthere

TheZeeker
10-23-2012, 05:39 PM
So I heard this iKalashinkov guy purchased my BL, smh making it look bad in that video... smh!

you wish it was your BL lmfao

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 07:44 PM
you wish it was your BL lmfao

you're right, that BL has 2x redosm, couldnt be mine... it's a pos. xD

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 07:47 PM
yo nig redlancer would disagree with that
how2combowithfrozenscreenpmbrolic #1pretendbestbl

wtf did u just say here? LOL?

TheZeeker
10-23-2012, 07:56 PM
you're right, that BL has 2x redosm, couldnt be mine... it's a pos. xD

wow, this guy is hilarious!

u still living with ur mom btw?

DarrkD
10-23-2012, 07:58 PM
i'll frap IRL

Haha.. I'll just PK them irl at the same time. You can frap that burning gravy :)

Hi forums.

Cathy
10-23-2012, 08:03 PM
irl pvp?

A fist fight isn't a real fist fight unless its over a children's video game

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 08:05 PM
wow, this guy is hilarious!

u still living with ur mom btw?

Wow! I'm glad I make you laugh!

This is the second time that you've asked me this. Idk what you're trying to do? xD! But to answer your question, No. Im a big kid now =3.

Sorry! Can't talk right now. War time! Making a pay2win BL!

TheZeeker
10-23-2012, 08:19 PM
Wow! I'm glad I make you laugh!

This is the second time that you've asked me this. Idk what you're trying to do? xD! But to answer your question, No. Im a big kid now =3.

Sorry! Can't talk right now. War time! Making a pay2win BL!

my bad.. guessing from how pathetic u look in real life i guessed u were still a little dork who couldnt support himself lmao

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-23-2012, 09:04 PM
hmmm . . . . . . mustard

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 09:08 PM
my bad.. guessing from how pathetic u look in real life i guessed u were still a little dork who couldnt support himself lmao

Oh I see, here I thought you were just trying to flame me, oh wait you are trying! Niqqa please, I bet I can support you, your momma, and your daddy the way this Mexican making mula. LOLOL. Inb4mexicansupportingjokes. Ha.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-23-2012, 09:25 PM
http://www.wpclipart.com/food/mexican/taco_large.png

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 09:26 PM
http://www.wpclipart.com/food/mexican/taco_large.png

LMFAO! Daaku u nub, that taco is a shame to the real soft shell mexican tacos cuh!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-23-2012, 09:29 PM
LMFAO! Daaku u nub, that taco is a shame to the real soft shell mexican tacos cuh!
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you right

http://www.tacojohns.com/images/mobile/food/tacos/food_SoftshellBeefTaco.png

Ludacris
10-23-2012, 09:30 PM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you right

http://www.tacojohns.com/images/mobile/food/tacos/food_SoftshellBeefTaco.png

Hell naw that taco isnt the business either cuh! Lol. These Americanized tacos are smh.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-23-2012, 09:34 PM
Hell naw that taco isnt the business either cuh! Lol. These Americanized tacos are smh.

maaaaaan u got me googling taco hard >_>
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3600/3292444273_8ae00bb8ed.jpg

NiteFalcon
10-23-2012, 10:03 PM
deng those tacos look delicious

Corvettezr1
10-23-2012, 11:24 PM
i heard there was tacos here...so i hoped the boarder again np

Sea
10-23-2012, 11:53 PM
i heard there was tacos here...so i hoped the boarder again np

i just sent a ss to lapd.
true story.

forumtwizzler
10-24-2012, 08:30 AM
Poor Matrimonkey quit cabal to flip Burgers at BK !!! And we are talking about tacos ?
the only Official food of NA CABAL =

http://www.holmesreport.com/uploadedfiles/news/burgerking.jpg

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Poor Matrimonkey quit cabal to flip Burgers at BK !!! And we are talking about tacos ?
the only Official food of NA CABAL =

http://www.holmesreport.com/uploadedfiles/news/burgerking.jpg

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/watdocdude/Facepalm.jpg

Cathy
10-24-2012, 10:31 AM

http://i527.photobucket.com/albums/cc356/watdocdude/Facepalm.jpg

Chingu #1 FA

forumtwizzler
10-24-2012, 10:41 AM

Chingu #1 FA

not every frustrated blackanese with a tiny weenie and small fingers were deported to Mexico; it took us atleast a year to train all the 13x scrubs to love BK burgers and kakaka of deathblow before it became official.

EvilAi
10-24-2012, 10:43 AM
i only like Bacon cheeseburger
http://0.tqn.com/d/homecooking/1/I/L/L/1/blbeef185.jpg

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2012, 10:45 AM
anything with bacon on it is freakin amazing .... this is a fact

Cathy
10-24-2012, 11:04 AM

Ai #1 everything except FA

Lulu
10-24-2012, 12:44 PM
I forgot where I parked my camel :/

Ludacris
10-24-2012, 01:04 PM
maaaaaan u got me googling taco hard >_>
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3600/3292444273_8ae00bb8ed.jpg

God damn daaku, wtf u get ur taco pics from.. Those aren't tacos, these are nig..
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/brolicfc/image.jpg

Corvettezr1
10-24-2012, 01:07 PM
i hate u guys.... :/

blazingturd
10-24-2012, 01:10 PM
not every frustrated blackanese with a tiny weenie and small fingers were deported to Mexico; it took us atleast a year to train all the 13x scrubs to love BK burgers and kakaka of deathblow before it became official.

is this supposed to mean something or what

forumtwizzler
10-24-2012, 01:12 PM
I forgot where I parked my camel :/

I remember the time I kidnapped Zero, sent a finger to his father and demanded money. He said, he would be really happy if he could permanently get rid of Zero from sitting at home and eating all his dad's money. I felt bad for Zero and cut his parked camel and sent it to his dad instead ... he couldn't tell the difference, true story.

Lulu
10-24-2012, 01:34 PM
I remember the time I kidnapped Zero, sent a finger to his father and demanded money. He said, he would be really happy if he could permanently get rid of Zero from sitting at home and eating all his dad's money. I felt bad for Zero and cut his parked camel and sent it to his dad instead ... he couldn't tell the difference, true story.
Eat all my dads money? Don't you know DarrkD and Larazz gear me up? where have you been for the last 5 years the shadowrealms? Romp can hop on me irl and I'll still look better then you even though I might not be moving.

forumtwizzler
10-24-2012, 01:50 PM

Eat all my dads money? Don't you know DarrkD and Larazz gear me up? where have you been for the last 5 years the shadowrealms? Romp can hop on me irl and I'll still look better then you even though I might not be moving.

no real girl cares about a little shrimp who gets crushed by a giant Panda ; you can compete for Cathy by competing vs Chingu all day.

Lulu
10-24-2012, 02:26 PM
Either I'm having a chingu moment or I have no idea what the hell you're saying

Lulu
10-24-2012, 02:27 PM
I don't speak downy can someone translate

xDromarx
10-24-2012, 02:35 PM
Either I'm having a chingu moment or I have no idea what the hell you're saying

It's ok, no one can tell what he is saying.

Lulu
10-24-2012, 02:44 PM
Gonna smash my head against a rock til half my brain is gone then maybe I'll understand

HeatEND
10-24-2012, 02:44 PM
is this nezraal the former bl?

jamnotjelly
10-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Ha brought girls up on a online forum for a game. That's straight pimpin

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2012, 03:37 PM
why my name got to be brought up . . . . deng

Corvettezr1
10-24-2012, 04:30 PM
yo..so ppl serving tacos or wtf im still waiting??????????

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-24-2012, 04:57 PM
yo..so ppl serving tacos or wtf im still waiting??????????
http://www.cheftedcatering.com/images/mexican_food_wide.jpg

There you go bud

Lulu
10-25-2012, 06:42 PM
Happy Eid habibis <3

forumtwizzler
10-25-2012, 06:53 PM
Happy Eid habibis <3

Thanks, happy Eid to you too. <3

xFaLL3NxAng3L
10-26-2012, 08:46 PM
He can't look any worse than that fat bald dude who's leader of Strangeland.
............rofl
someone is trolling tonight
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg