PDA

View Full Version : Cabal 2 Opening Cutscene

HeatEND
10-27-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7CoZ9DLiwQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxsBaxfC8pA

OPENING CUTSCENE TRANSLATION
Reinfeldt: I still cannot understand why you have decided to do this....
Old Man: This does not mean death... you will become the true king!
Retainer: A little longer... Please hang in there a little longer! Reinfeldt!!
Reinfeldt: *pathetic whimpering*
Old man: It's not that I am forsaking you...
Reinfeldt: What is your motive?
Old man: You will soon be me.
Retainer: Lord Reinfeldt!
Reinfeldt: What... what are you doing here?
Old man: Protect everything, Semiramis!
*bm2*

SPECULATIONS:
1. Is Yuan hold the legendary sword? Can't be, I guess... since she has two of them...
2. Reinfeldt is the next Patren, the next true king?
3. The old man in the cutscene is Captain Mark? (my Korean is rusty, but I think Reinfeldt calls him "Sage"). I know in the original ending to the game, he imparted his wisdom to Fred, and I think in the new ending, he is killed off? He looks a lot like him though...

What do you think?

WHY DID CABAL 2 TAKE SO LONG?

I believe that many fans are asking why Cabal II: The Neoforce Era took 7 years. The game was originally scheduled to have a 5-years development cycle, which eventually took 7 now and still counting. Korean gaming website Inven visited developer ESTsoft to seek out some answers.

The developer met with various difficulties during the development phase and wanted to make the best choices for a perfect game, hence the massive delay. The decision to use CryEngine III was also made in the later stages of development. They also took a long time to confirm which features to remove or add in, and even those features which they approved may be re-designed if there is any imperfection detected.

Sea
10-27-2012, 07:11 PM
pro.

Sea
10-27-2012, 07:19 PM
fb has blink trolol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIig5Vzh3b0&feature=relmfu

jamnotjelly
10-27-2012, 07:22 PM
Fb cutscene the best :p
And it's not a blink just closes range gap beside wiz and fa have a root skill lol

Sea
10-27-2012, 07:49 PM
Fb cutscene the best :p
And it's not a blink just closes range gap beside wiz and fa have a root skill lol

pfft it is blink,ur just lagging kay?:p

Valdoroth
10-27-2012, 09:11 PM
If I recall, the legendary weapon was what created patren? Or it was something else found while Yuan was on a scouting expedition, but it was sealed by some mysterious force. Idr. Fun to speculate though.

Cathy
10-27-2012, 09:43 PM
WI's bm2 looks like a claw o.o

HeatEND
10-28-2012, 06:39 AM
If I recall, the legendary weapon was what created patren? Or it was something else found while Yuan was on a scouting expedition, but it was sealed by some mysterious force. Idr. Fun to speculate though.its been years since ive completed the main quest, but i thought aledraban forged it or something... i cant even remember what sage captain mark was!

jamnotjelly
10-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Didn't know people read the storylines, it took me about 2 years to realize the cabal was a monster lolz

Cathy
10-28-2012, 08:24 AM
Didn't know people read the storylines, it took me about 2 years to realize the cabal was a monster lolz

I didn't know the Cabal was a monster until I read your post...

Thanks I guess?

HeatEND
10-28-2012, 09:15 AM
i thought cabal was prometheus, which was a secret society bent on reviving the king in order to control him for unknown purposes...

Lucifer
10-28-2012, 10:51 AM
>.> Sadly this is how most new players play.

*Talks to Yuan*
*Blah, blah, click, click, click, blah, blah ain't nobody got time to read the storyline*
*Quest says to go meet Arionell*
*Looks at map where they are*
*blah, blah, click, click, quest done*

Player17394 : "YAY! I leveled up! Wow quest gave me 1m, let's see what I can buy. Skills or items.....I better ask my guildie."
Guildie1847 : "Oh yea buy ur upgrades and skills"
Player17394 : "Why can't I learn assassinate?! I keep right clicking and it wont learn! >_<"
Guildie1847 : "Didn't you read what the instructor told you at the beginning of the game? It told you all about skills."
Player17394 : "Ohhh, sorry I just kept clicking to agree and stuff xD So can you help me?
Guildie1847 : "--_______--"

jamnotjelly
10-28-2012, 11:26 AM
Pssh if you took the time to read the story every quest giver gave you nothing would get done, and I'm pretty sure even a basic gamer can figure out that you don't get certain skills until a certAin level >_>

Lucifer
10-28-2012, 11:36 AM
Pssh if you took the time to read the story every quest giver gave you nothing would get done, and I'm pretty sure even a basic gamer can figure out that you don't get certain skills until a certAin level >_>
.....Well then welcome to cabal online xD meet my guildies and tell them that.

truely false
10-28-2012, 12:04 PM

*Talks to Yuan*
*Blah, blah, click, click, click, blah, blah ain't nobody got time to read the storyline*

Player17394 : "YAY! I leveled up! Wow quest gave me 1m, let's see what I can buy. Skills or items.....I better ask my guildie."
Player17394 : "Why can't I learn assassinate?! I keep right clicking and it wont learn! >_<"
Guildie1847 : "Didn't you read what the instructor told you at the beginning of the game? It told you all about skills."
Player17394 : "Ohhh, sorry I just kept clicking to agree and stuff xD So can you help me?

Agree, they don't have the patience. Everyone now-a-days is rushing to level up...:rolleyes:

I guess I'm the exception to the players who don't read story line because I like everyone else started out as a Noob so I read everything and sometimes twice...lol. Especially when it came to story line quest but don't ask me to remember any of it because that was about 4 years ago...:p :confused: :p

Berserk_Fury
10-28-2012, 12:17 PM

*Talks to Yuan*

Did you read all the quests in dungeons too?

Lucifer
10-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Did you read all the quests in dungeons too?
lol yes and no. My first char, I didn't care and just went through it. On my T2, yes I did read xD
The only thing I didn't like was when MO update kicked in and quests were messed up and rank ups changed. I had to kind of understand.

Cathy
10-28-2012, 05:57 PM

*Talks to Yuan*

I think the ONLY quests I read were the tutorial quests under lv.5...

And now that I really think about it, the story ended at lv.98... remind me again what lv.99-190 supposed to be for? o.o

Spamzor
10-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I think the ONLY quests I read were the tutorial quests under lv.5...

And now that I really think about it, the story ended at lv.98... remind me again what lv.99-190 supposed to be for? o.o

Nation War XD