PDA

View Full Version : Daily bm3 quest

DreamQuake16
10-28-2012, 06:42 PM
Can we make these stackable? For some dumb reason I have like 30 of these horrible things on two chars. like 60 on my account. can we please make these stackable x.x I don't want to do 60 book 1s x.x 6 would be awesome. even like 15 would be awesome. but 60 is depressing x.x

Cathy
10-28-2012, 06:56 PM
If they were stackable you'd be able to just do nothing for 10 days except log on to grab your quest, then do them all on the 10th day at once.

They want you to actually do it everyday.

If you don't have time to run all of them, then they really aren't any use to you and you can just npc some of them. Just do the ones that you can do.

rjarol02
10-28-2012, 06:58 PM
Gm wants u to be active thats why theyre bind and only available every 24 hours

owned
10-28-2012, 07:01 PM
or maybe, if you have 2 minesta capsules the kills will be stackable like instead of killing 145 incubus it will be 290 incubus. in this way u can save time from running back to PL just to recieve the stain clone. just a thought:)

truely false
10-28-2012, 07:33 PM
or maybe, if you have 2 minesta capsules the kills will be stackable like instead of killing 145 incubus it will be 290 incubus. in this way u can save time from running back to PL just to recieve the stain clone. just a thought:)

Would be nice if so but once a capsule is activated you can't activate the same type untill you finish the first and talk to the NPC instructor in PL.

DreamQuake16
10-28-2012, 07:39 PM
I have the time to do them. But I'm thinking of this a different way. If I'm not spending my time on my semi-retired fb and wi I could be leveling my bl doing wars and dungeons and spending alz and adding to the economy. But instead I'm stuck doing a junk load of saved book 1

Cathy
10-29-2012, 03:27 AM
I have the time to do them. But I'm thinking of this a different way. If I'm not spending my time on my semi-retired fb and wi I could be leveling my bl doing wars and dungeons and spending alz and adding to the economy. But instead I'm stuck doing a junk load of saved book 1

Well you can either save them up and do them all in a setting, or you can just do them everyday.

I'll repeat: the reason they don't want you to be able to do multiple quests at once is so that you can't just log on once a day to grab your quest, then actually play for only 1 day out of 10 days.

You're making the argument that you'd be playing the game more if you could get them all done quick, but for most people it'd be the opposite. If they were stackable, I'm sure a lot of people would just grab 10 quests, for 10 days, and then actually play for only 1 day.

So by making them available only once a day (daily dungeons too from BI instructor works the same way), people are actually MORE active by having to play everyday.

If you can't do all of them: npc them. Either that or do all of them and catch up, and start doing them everyday.

DreamQuake16
10-29-2012, 02:37 PM
My plan as of now is 3 on my fb and 3 on my wi every day then just war on my bl.