PDA

View Full Version : So we're nov 5th.

Abi
11-05-2012, 06:42 PM
Where are the guild events results?

O wait let me guess, you guys need yet more time...

because of the costume event and the lag issues.

Did I win something?

brusky
11-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Chill Abi lol.... U go too hard. Might crash game for the rest of us

Lute
11-05-2012, 07:37 PM
Where are the guild events results?

O wait let me guess, you guys need yet more time...

because of the costume event and the lag issues.

Did I win something?

1) they have bigger concerns at the moment with a large group of people not even able to play the game

2) I guess there's a LOT of hackers in the game, who knew /sarcasm

Abi
11-05-2012, 07:41 PM
I'm also curious to know if they're actually going to BAN the players found guilty of using 3rd party programs during the event, or simply remove the scores and sweep it under a carpet...

I would also like to see a list of what guild lost what point because of what players. It's only fair to make sure points aren't taken away from 1 guild "just because".

truely false
11-05-2012, 08:26 PM
I'm also curious to know if they're actually going to BAN the players found guilty of using 3rd party programs during the event, or simply remove the scores and sweep it under a carpet...

I took this pic last night and looks like hacker time to me. I'm sure they are probably going to either warn them first and put thier accounts on investigation or if GMs find chronic violations of hacking they will ban them.

On a side note: Players who time hack dungeons for DP think that by staying of the top list makes them safe but what they don't realize is EST support staff has access to list of all entries and thier times as well as how often they run the dungeon per-day. With this info they can see a suspisous trend and watch that player to see if he or she is hacking.

Cathy
11-05-2012, 08:27 PM

I took this pic last night and looks like hacker time to me. I'm sure they are probably going to either warn them first and put thier accounts on investigation or if GMs find chronic violations of hacking they will ban them.

On a side note: Players who time hack dungeons for DP think that by staying of the top list makes them safe but what they don't realize is EST support staff has access to list of all entries and thier times as well as how often they run the dungeon per-day. With this info they can see a suspisous trend and watch that player to see if he or she is hacking.

All WA's can solo aos1 in 5 seconds. Didn't you know that.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-05-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/33xa92w.png

Looks Like You Guys Are Pretty Close Abi :O

truely false
11-05-2012, 08:54 PM
All WA's can solo aos1 in 5 seconds. Didn't you know that.

I guess I do now...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:...lol

Abi
11-06-2012, 03:34 AM
http://i46.tinypic.com/33xa92w.png

Looks Like You Guys Are Pretty Close Abi :O

Yeah it was a close call.... I'm glad this is finally over

:)

Corvettezr1
11-06-2012, 06:26 AM
hi i am Warrior, me like no run aos1 in 5 seconds =]

Cathy
11-06-2012, 06:55 AM
hi i am Warrior, me like no run aos1 in 5 seconds =]

cuzubad

Sea
11-06-2012, 08:16 AM
Bro, get with the program. If you aren't running them in 5sec. then you aren't game.

ikr,nuve so nub...
he needs to learn from the bic bois.

[GM] Q
11-06-2012, 11:04 PM
At last, the scores for the Guild Event have been finalized.
You would be able to see that the final standings are no different from what you on our event page ranking status page, but the scores of some guilds have some minor changes.

Please follow the below link for the details.
[URL="http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34526-CABAL-Guild-Event-2012-Final-Standings"]CABAL Guild Event 2012 Final Standings