PDA

View Full Version : New Cabal 2 Trailer (Nov 2012)

HeatEND
11-09-2012, 06:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYsqoqlsllk
New things I noticed:
Force Blader has wings!
Force Shielder battle mode special is a pair of gauntlets?
Combo mode is there, but doesnt look like what Cabal 1 is based on.. looks more like how combo works on bm3...

Post opinions!

Berserk_Fury
11-09-2012, 07:04 PM
The hell is with those wings? And I'm severely confused by the new combo system.

xvxURIZENxvx
11-09-2012, 07:16 PM
priest

alhifnawy3
11-10-2012, 04:21 AM
the wings are like costumes in cabal2

Sea
11-10-2012, 06:58 AM
battle mode with wings sexy and hawt
inb4mostofthepplgoingfbjustforthewings XD

jamnotjelly
11-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Combo is chained skills
Atm i think black wings are only for fb and fa has white wings
And based off the fs skills the gm showed in the kr cb2 fs is the least flashy class
And also range classes gender locked female melee is male that's all the main info o.oo.o

Forgot dev announced English obt in January

FruitsCollector
11-10-2012, 09:14 AM
combo system is what made cabal cabal. its going to feel like just another cookie cutter mmo without it unless theres something unique about this one. also the skills look way too overdone with all the twirling and . ill still try it out but honestly from these trailers that keep coming out i dont think its something ill play for long.

Sea
11-10-2012, 10:29 AM
combo system is what made cabal cabal. its going to feel like just another cookie cutter mmo without it unless theres something unique about this one. also the skills look way too overdone with all the twirling and . ill still try it out but honestly from these trailers that keep coming out i dont think its something ill play for long.
100% true.

NiteFalcon
11-10-2012, 11:19 AM
All u gotta do is keep really low expectations that way whatever it ends up being will not be a disappointment. To be honest I don't care if I personally like cabal 2, but I hope it is successful nonetheless. I think ESTsoft is a solid company and I'll root for them to do well so that we can potentially see something like the original cabal down the line with a better engine and security/etc

DanteX
11-10-2012, 02:43 PM
All u gotta do is keep really low expectations that way whatever it ends up being will not be a disappointment. To be honest I don't care if I personally like cabal 2, but I hope it is successful nonetheless. I think ESTsoft is a solid company and I'll root for them to do well so that we can potentially see something like the original cabal down the line with a better engine and security/etc
i like your optimism .

Immortal Dilemma
11-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Funny how the WA always gets the short end of the pie...
The FB looks like Jin from Tekken lol
Priest looks kool as well
Liked how the FA one skill is recycled that's so creative right there =P
Cabal 2 looks nice tho can't wait to try it out.

Berserk_Fury
11-10-2012, 10:05 PM

WA - the strongest class in cabal since the game came out, definitely "always gets the short end of the pie"

jamnotjelly
11-11-2012, 07:21 AM

Fb my favorite class in cabal 1 and 2 but i actually thought wa had cooler skills
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lQFocuW7cQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player