PDA

View Full Version : CABAL-O-Scream Winners!

[GM] Lorkan
11-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Greetings!

We are glad to announce the winners of CABAL-O-Scream Halloween Costume Event!

Congratulations to Julliane and CheapBabyWiz! Thank you to everyone who voted for each CABAL-O-Scream Nominees.

Please send me the following information through our forums or Facebook Private Message.
(Facebook Link Below – Above my signature)

Weapon Type:
(Orb, Crystal, Katana, Blade, Daikatana, and GreatSword)

Enchant Type:
+8% AMP or +18% CD or +9% CR (Blade, Katana, Orb and Crystal)
+16% AMP or +36% CD or +18% CR (Greatsword and Daikatana)

-Edit -
The following prize has been awarded to all the nominees.
5 Odd Circles -

Again, congratulations to our Winners and Nominees!

Regards,
CABAL Support Staff

I3athtub
11-13-2012, 02:50 PM
Thank u all for supporting to win this and a special thanks for GM lorkan on bringing such a great event!

CheapBabyWiz
11-13-2012, 02:51 PM
First of all I want to thank my mom; I wouldn't be so cold and heartless without her. Next my Guild Leader Chingu that uses Cabal only for a chat room. My fans....that are a bunch of pervs and actually thought i was a chick..... and most of all Lorkan who learned 5 new kinds of <removed> kung-fu moves after i posted ^.^

seriously ty guys

truely false
11-13-2012, 02:54 PM
Gratz to Julliane from Mercury and CheapBabyWiz from Venus, also nice try to the others. I wish I had the time to make a costume and join the event. I would have given them a run for thier money cause I use to make elaborate costumes for halloween back in the day. Any how congratulations to the winners again.

Valdoroth
11-13-2012, 02:55 PM
First of all I want to thank my mom; I wouldn't be so cold and heartless without her. Next my Guild Leader Chingu that uses Cabal only for a chat room. My fans....that are a bunch of pervs and actually thought i was a chick..... and most of all Lorkan who learned 5 new kinds of masterbatory kung-fu moves after i posted ^.^

seriously ty guys
LOL +1

That's some funny stuff dude.
Grats on the win ^_^

[GM] Lorkan
11-13-2012, 03:04 PM
I still have no clue whats going on. But I'm deleting that.

CheapBabyWiz
11-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Rofl

CheapBabyWiz
11-13-2012, 03:19 PM
i never said i was a girl >.> it was a costume

Renjitheblader
11-13-2012, 03:19 PM
First of all I want to thank my mom; I wouldn't be so cold and heartless without her. Next my Guild Leader Chingu that uses Cabal only for a chat room. My fans....that are a bunch of pervs and actually thought i was a chick..... and most of all Lorkan who learned 5 new kinds of <removed> kung-fu moves after i posted ^.^

seriously ty guys

so you pretended to be a chick...seems pretty sad if u ask me LOL

Corvettezr1
11-13-2012, 03:24 PM
i shoulda dressed up as GM lorkan insta win

no h0m0

Renjitheblader
11-13-2012, 03:47 PM
i never said i was a girl >.> it was a costume

you posted a pic of "you" and ur "son" you even said it was you soooo...

DanteX
11-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Lorkan;363507']I still have no clue whats going on. But I'm deleting that.
lol'ing so hard XD <3 lorkan

CheapBabyWiz
11-13-2012, 04:19 PM
you posted a pic of "you" and ur "son" you even said it was you soooo...

also said me and my wife shared the same forum account. that was my son.

CheapBabyWiz
11-13-2012, 04:31 PM
wasnt expecting the Odds to. ty lorkan

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-13-2012, 04:50 PM

seriously ty guys

trololol

AntiEnemy
11-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Congratz Cheap

Sea
11-13-2012, 10:48 PM
Thank u all for supporting to win this and a special thanks for GM lorkan on bringing such a great event!

where iz duh pots u where talking about on guild yesterday? XD
gratz man

I3athtub
11-14-2012, 03:25 AM
where iz duh pots u where talking about on guild yesterday? XD
gratz man

Hahahah...ofc bro! whenever im on and u thirsty for one of those juicy pots... U just g chat it and i will give u more pots than what a camel can drink on a hot summer day.