http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8RRACyr2QQ&feature=player_embedded

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/ft2bladerduo.jpg

Ahhh yeah!!!

zzeke
11-14-2012, 12:26 AM
how much did it cost you in pots

ieatfacebook
11-14-2012, 12:50 AM
umm Seireitei guild.. either lots and lots and lots of potions or hack. vid or didnt happen XD

Sea
11-14-2012, 02:05 AM
umm Seireitei guild.. either lots and lots and lots of potions or hack. vid or didnt happen XD

u dont need a vid when it comes to bl,bl=epic on dungeons. kyoki solo ft2 longggggg ago and with less gear than titus and jester but hey all BLs so yea.

ieatfacebook
11-14-2012, 02:09 AM
of couse BL is epci on dung.i just wanna see the vid.. like vid is better than a ss right? =p

chainlock
11-14-2012, 02:11 AM

Jester recorded the entire run. :)

how much did it cost you in pots

We each used about 5-10 odd circles and 15-20 fury pots total is all, we did 2 runs.

Sea
11-14-2012, 11:41 AM
of couse BL is epci on dung.i just wanna see the vid.. like vid is better than a ss right? =p

stop repeating everything i post. >.>

Hash
11-14-2012, 01:48 PM

You do know that Seireitei don't have any hackers in their guild ...

ieatfacebook
11-14-2012, 03:41 PM
LOL i just copy and paste what sea say but sea aready found out LOL

chainlock
11-14-2012, 09:59 PM
Ahh, from this thread, lol.
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34600-In-FT2-D-3ppl

StereoLove
11-15-2012, 01:04 AM
You do know that Seireitei don't have any hackers in their guild ...

either being srs or i'm pulling a slowpoke but for the lulz.

http://i.imgur.com/p35tt.jpg

sup mattuc95

Sea
11-15-2012, 10:44 AM
lol...

chainlock
11-15-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8RRACyr2QQ&feature=player_embedded

SouthWind
11-15-2012, 01:03 PM
You do know that Seireitei don't have any hackers in their guild ...that's not what i heard about you

Hash
11-16-2012, 07:00 PM
that's not what i heard about you

yeah iHash #1 hacker, get's top aos1 time in 10 mins, major hacker.

MrBlacker
11-16-2012, 08:03 PM
2ppl is easy

Hash
11-18-2012, 03:36 AM
either being srs or i'm pulling a slowpoke but for the lulz.

http://i.imgur.com/p35tt.jpg

sup mattuc95

Seireitei don't have any members who hack -- once anyone else in guild finds out about it**

Sandulf
11-18-2012, 05:59 AM
Im so glad u brought mattuce95 up...so i was lvl 14x at the time and he 17x? and we pvp
He is 1 shot away from death, teleports into trees (wall hack basically, ManBear is even there),...i call hacks and they all "LAG"
ROLF that was a good day

Hash
11-18-2012, 06:25 AM
Im so glad u brought mattuce95 up...so i was lvl 14x at the time and he 17x? and we pvp
He is 1 shot away from death, teleports into trees (wall hack basically, ManBear is even there),...i call hacks and they all "LAG"
ROLF that was a good day

Have you ever been in war and see someone randomly run through the wall of a base (as in the one you start in) ... I've seen it multiple times, and it is clearly lag. Instead of the person going from point A to point B to point C on my screen, the opposing player just goes in the most efficient path (a straight line) from point A to point C.
Have you ever watched a blader claw retarget on a dummy? You can clearly hear him doing it, but if you watch it he's standing still... I'm not going to defend him, but a lot of things are often claimed as lag due to these aspects.
I dunno, but I'm an aussie so I've had to deal with lag most of my time on here, maybe it's easier for me to understand due to this...

Sandulf
11-18-2012, 06:57 AM
Hash i agree there are lag instances like bm3, and bm2 however im talkin straight up "teleport" in the middle of the trees.
I cant tell u how much bm3 no-cool hacks i see in t3, im not gona start telling u that ppl hack so defending them is kinda pointless
Unless ur trying to save ur guild's face...calling anything "lag" is just funny
-oh look i did lava dx in under 1min...weird must be lag ROLF

Sea
11-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Hash i agree there are lag instances like bm3, and bm2 however im talkin straight up "teleport" in the middle of the trees.
I cant tell u how much bm3 no-cool hacks i see in t3, im not gona start telling u that ppl hack so defending them is kinda pointless

nah bro sei is free of hackers meng ;) wutswrongwithchu it is all lag ^_^

chainlock
11-18-2012, 02:46 PM

There actually were a few cases of people entering dungeons and it saying they completed it in a few seconds a while back. Those were all 1-5 second dungeon times, haha.

cadacus_ater
11-18-2012, 07:13 PM
I saw a party run of EOD 2 that said it was completed in 0 sec, lol.

Hash
11-19-2012, 12:15 AM

1. I'm not defending lag, I'm defending the fact that many people may refer as hackers (and non hackers) as lagging, due to the wide variety of instances that it has happened ... and I've seen the exact same hacks in t3 (even frapsed and reported it in HD tickets). I hate hackers as much as the next person, I'm not defending any hacker, just stating facts about why some may call it lag.
2. If you want to judge an entire guild by having one hacker in their guild, then go ahead. You may as well not like any guild because I know of plenty of instances where all the big, well known guilds have had a hacker in them. Most of them, seireitei included, get rid of them as soon as they find out. Go look at the seireitei application, there's a key requirement in there that you should take a look at.