PDA

View Full Version : To ALL classes dg event... o.o

Sea
11-16-2012, 10:48 AM
i recently posted this on FA section about a ft2 run, 6 fa and only 1 wiz for sp/buffs...
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34639-Pew-pew-powa&p=363805

SO why not make it for all classes and see who finishes faster and who dies the less in that dungeon =p
no bm3 allowed just bm2. some1 has to frap the ENTIRE RUN not only the bosses; doesnt matter if it takes 4-5 youtube uploads.
idk if gms wanna make this an official event and give some rewards to participants but this can definitely be fun.that way ppl who started playing cabal or ppl who are still not geared completely and are doubting if their class is good enough;can see how good they can be once they get enough gear for it ^_^,plus ppl are forgetting about using bm2 so why not remember the old days when u had to re-target+heal+debuff... lol
so u think this is a good idea or not;i mean theres not much going on in cabal atm

alhifnawy3
11-16-2012, 12:38 PM
bm3 not allowed...i don't like this(cause i'm FS)

Sea
11-16-2012, 09:03 PM
bm3 not allowed...i don't like this(cause i'm FS)

bm3 would be to easy and bm2 would make it more fun and interesting.thats what i meant with ppl forgetting about bm2 cuz all they do is bm3 specially the so claimed OP FS,so why not show every1 wut u guys are made of? =p

chainlock
11-17-2012, 10:32 PM
BM2 only is going to be a super easy blader win, tyrant is the only thing that can get past blader bm2 vamp if he hits more than once in a row..... if there are still 7 bladers that play.... lol.