PDA

View Full Version : SGHHs In Cabal Shop..

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 11:11 AM
R.i.p cabal. Hello cabal 2.

SevenD
11-23-2012, 11:12 AM
gee gee game

Corvettezr1
11-23-2012, 11:26 AM
Rip

Lute
11-23-2012, 11:40 AM

why so small

justice
11-23-2012, 11:52 AM
lol another money grab + nail in the coffin. then next patch they add something better than forci, but noone will care anymore.

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 11:54 AM
we're being milked at the moment, once cabal is done Estsoft willb e rich enough to close Cabal , and open Cabal 2. GG.

DesTempest
11-23-2012, 11:56 AM
Forget SGHH, xgen 50% OFF get them now.

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 12:02 PM
they made this game like a private server now o.O SGHHs/SGHs/SGMs/SGLs

Lulu
11-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Looks like im joining my boy turco

Notavi
11-23-2012, 12:25 PM
People are so idiotic. Adding Sghh was the worst idea by far. this proves that Gear > ;Skill Usd > Hardwork.
Only Usd spenders would really like the idea.
ESt is always looking for money and not players thats why the population is already low. Watch the poplulation will get even lower.
GG EST RIP cabal

modem
11-23-2012, 12:27 PM
stop whining just cause u nubs cant afford it. lololol

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 12:28 PM
People are so idiotic. Adding Sghh was the worst idea by far. this proves that Gear > ;Skill Usd > Hardwork.
ESt is always looking for money and not players thats why the population is already low. Watch the poplulation will get even lower.
GG EST RIP cabal

If you do as much hard work as your crying about you can buy vouch and still get them but it sounds like the cry babies are broke in game and irl just saying .........

HeatEND
11-23-2012, 12:30 PM
Man this event rocks i just +15'd all my gears wow i just joined the game last week

Notavi
11-23-2012, 12:30 PM
If you do as much hard work as your crying about you can buy vouch and still get them but it sounds like the cry babies are broke in game and irl just saying ......... Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 12:41 PM
GG EST RIP cabal

USD/GEAR> HardWork> Skills

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever

Lol 90% of my gear has came from crafting must be nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that
Don't really spend much cash cept for my prem most sgh ech I've bout with alz jello people gonna hate
As for affording the cash not a issue if I wanted too I do we'll for myself
And time you wanna come kill me I'm game I'd hope a fs with levels on me that had help from alz bot tang would be able to kill me but hell I'm down

Lulu
11-23-2012, 12:47 PM
Guys wanna hear a joke? Cabals population in ep 10 LOL

LSW
11-23-2012, 12:48 PM
guys wanna hear a joke? Cabals population in ep 10 lol lol

Notavi
11-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Lol 90% of my gear has came from crafting must be nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that
Don't really spend much cash cept for my prem most sgh ech I've bout with alz jello people gonna hate
As for affording the cash not a issue if I wanted too I do we'll for myself
And time you wanna come kill me I'm game I'd hope a fs with levels on me that had help from alz bot tang would be able to kill me but hell I'm down
Hey must be nice to contradict yourself. "Nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that"
Then you said "That had help from alz bot tang" Your ignorant

NiteFalcon
11-23-2012, 12:57 PM
Black Friday Sale....aka Black Friday Ripoff

Abi
11-23-2012, 01:05 PM
Guys wanna hear a joke? Cabals population in ep 10 LOL

OMG HAHAHAHAHAHA

yeah. best joke of 2012! good laugh good laugh

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 01:08 PM
Hey must be nice to contradict yourself. "Nice to assume stuff but ignorant people love to do that"
Then you said "That had help from alz bot tang" Your ignorant

Lol nah I know a lot more about early tang then you think I'm just not gonna call people out its not my style

Notavi
11-23-2012, 01:11 PM
Lol nah I know a lot more about early tang then you think I'm just not gonna call people out its not my style
But you assume Im one of them. Still called your self ignorant.

xXCrusadeXx
11-23-2012, 01:12 PM
the outcome of SGH was gear semi-equivalent to the majority of forcy stuff...
SGHH is the last straw, cant believe theyve actually done it

Sadly disappointing EST....basically 4+ years of work, and from this point forward, we either spend all of our money on SGHH or all of our gear becomes inferior.

6IX
11-23-2012, 01:17 PM
You can buy Vouchers with no USD. It's 125M in the auction house. If what you claim is true and you've hardcore grind the game, you should have enough to buy what you need to upgrade your gear.

But, no. You guys just want to whine and ask for free stuff.

[GM] Lorkan
11-23-2012, 01:20 PM
Q;364249']Hello, we are aware that there are still unsolved issues that are giving you unpleasant experience, we are sorry that the issues are not being solved soon enough.

Regarding the bot problem we are blocking hundreds and even thousands of bot accounts daily, and at the same time trying to figure out a way to apply a more fundamental solution to this problem.

Regarding the lag / disconnection issue, the developers are still working to find the core problem behind this issue. We are continuing to collect more user info to help them identify the issue.

Regarding item shop, you may see some different patterns compared to previous, but this is to provide optimal product exposure to users, and we believe that this will ultimately improve CABAL's gaming experience overall.

And lastly I have said this before and will say this again - launch of CABAL 2 will have no direct influence on CABAL. CABAL will continue to strive to satisfy users by providing enjoyable content updates that are scheduled throughout the future.

Thank you for expressing your concerns and taking time to read our response. Wish you a happy Thanksgiving!

I know you guys are in a heated argument. But, in case you guys missed this.

Notavi
11-23-2012, 01:23 PM
the outcome of SGH was gear semi-equivalent to the majority of forcy stuff...
SGHH is the last straw, cant believe theyve actually done it

Sadly disappointing EST....basically 4+ years of work, and from this point forward, we either spend all of our money on SGHH or all of our gear becomes inferior. +1 and GM Lorkan. You really think this would make this game better? lol@new best joke of the year. Less population and people that use USD will be the top players instead of skillful players. Just be honest. EST just looking for the mula.

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 01:30 PM
But you assume Im one of them. Still called your self ignorant.

It all runs down hill :)

6IX
11-23-2012, 01:33 PM
Quit being naive. You think free to play games is actually free? What you think they run this whole thing with just rainbows and cotton candy? This is a business. They are in it to make money, just like any other company out there. They have people and things to pay for.

Again, you can acquire SGHH by buying vouchers with alz in the auction house. If vouchers werent available, then you have an excuse to whine. But that's not the case.

People who doesn't want to grind can buy it with money. People who have time to grind can buy it with alz using the vouchers. So what's your excuse?

Some people have work to do and earn money instead of playing all day. Does that mean they should be ashamed coz they spent money on a "HOBBY?" Let's all quit our day job to compete with people who stay at home the whole day playing video games.

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 01:35 PM
Quit being naive. You think free to play games is actually free? What you think they run this whole thing with just rainbows and cotton candy? This is a business. They are in it to make money, just like any other company out there. They have people and things to pay for.

Again, you can acquire SGHH by buying vouchers with alz in the auction house. If vouchers werent available, then you have an excuse to whine. But that's not the case.

People who doesn't want to grind can buy it with money. People who have time to grind can buy it with alz using the vouchers. So what's your excuse?

Some people have work to do and earn money instead of playing all day. Does that mean they should be ashamed coz they spent money on a "HOBBY?" Let's all quit our day job to compete with people who stay at home the whole day playing video games.

I like this guy he sees it like me :D

Notavi
11-23-2012, 01:40 PM

Some people have work to do and earn money instead of playing all day. Does that mean they should be ashamed coz they spent money on a "HOBBY?" Let's all quit our day job to compete with people who stay at home the whole day playing video games. again Go ahead spend your usd because i really doubt not alot of people would spend that much alz to buy 15-25 vouchers. Just saying. Im just saying its a bad idea. and this will lower the population . Ignorant , narrow-minded people just wanna argue cuhs thier wallet is big

xXCrusadeXx
11-23-2012, 01:40 PM
bad drop rates coupled with new craftsman gear has made profit gains from dungeons very minimal these days. Now, regardless of the fact that we can buy vouchers to get SGHH, it doesnt take away from the fact that they've been introduced into the game, and will change the game mechanics and gear system forever. In doing so, it completely undermines a lot of time and effort and tbh most people that are going to be buying this stuff will be using real cash.

A game like this doesnt take SGHH profits to keep it running btw. If youve checked EST's stock theyve been doing pretty well. Something like SGHH will make them more money but its hurting the game community in the process. If you take myself for example, now and in the future ill have to partake in SGHH events if I want to compete with the top players on the server...its not just an option as much as it is a requirement. Theyve put a lot of ppl in a situation where we must follow along or might as well quit.

Notavi
11-23-2012, 01:42 PM
ty drop rates coupled with new craftsman gear has made profit gains from dungeons very minimal these days. Now, regardless of the fact that we can buy vouchers to get SGHH, it doesnt take away from the fact that they've been introduced into the game, and will change the game mechanics and gear system forever. In doing so, it completely undermines a lot of time and effort and tbh most people that are going to be buying this stuff will be using real cash.
"I like this guy, he sees it like me"

Abi
11-23-2012, 01:50 PM

A little while ago, if I remember right it was chingu, someone posted in the suggestion to offer cabal-themed merchandise. This would help bringing income without making any difference ingame.

HeatEND
11-23-2012, 02:04 PM
there's a commodity that is worth even more than money.

that commodity is called time.

for those who are still living with their parents and still are students, you probably have a lot more time than adults who work full time. some of those adults would rather minimize their time lost by taking routes that is encouraged through the game, ie. vouchers/sgh/sghh.

you can't tell someone what to do with their money. they earned their money, so who are you to judge how they spend it as long as it is within the game's TOS?

Notavi
11-23-2012, 02:17 PM
there's a commodity that is worth even more than money.

that commodity is called time.

for those who are still living with their parents and still are students, you probably have a lot more time than adults who work full time. some of those adults would rather minimize their time lost by taking routes that is encouraged through the game, ie. vouchers/sgh/sghh.

you can't tell someone what to do with their money. they earned their money, so who are you to judge how they spend it as long as it is within the game's TOS? I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.

whitetrash
11-23-2012, 02:30 PM
I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.

Who are you to judge what someone does with there hard earned cash?
Did you earn it for them no why should you care how they spend it?
I have 3 cars a house and a daughter that I pay for by my self heaven forbid I use my hard earned cash to relax with a game

6IX
11-23-2012, 02:30 PM
I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.

Some of us actually consider video games and gaming as a hobby. How they want to spend their money is none of your concern.

Some people dont need material stuff. They have no use for it.
Some people have family and bills already covered and have extra cash to spend on what they wish to spend it on.

What they really do with is NOT yours to dictate. You earn your money you spend your money the way you want it.

TheZeeker
11-23-2012, 03:04 PM
It is not late for you! my sons and daughters! RETIRE YOU MUST!

You dont wanna end up like chingu and friends! ( pathetic dork kids )

HeatEND
11-23-2012, 03:08 PM
I judged them because if THEY do have a job. THEY work so much. Why play a f2p game? Even if you play a f2p game. More things to spend your money on; Cars, clothes, rent, maybe for your family.who made you the king and gave the right to tell how people would like to have fun? im pretty sure if a person couldnt pay their rent, bills, or whatever is necessary to live, they would be on the street. you are just childishly butthurt that some of these guys who are arguing against you can have the luxury to do all this.

this is just like saying "why does that guy have a nicer car than me? or why does he have more cars than i do? he should spend his money on better (subjectively what YOU think is "better") things like buying better clothes. it is not fair that he has a better car than me".

this must be the mentality of the current generation of welfare kids, who think everyone should be on the same playing field, and if they are not, they should be compensated for su.cking.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
11-23-2012, 03:44 PM

dam turco u really want some attention dont you?

spittaz
11-23-2012, 03:46 PM
*gets popcorn*

xXCrusadeXx
11-23-2012, 03:48 PM
All of your are acting like idiots. No one gives a damn if your poor or rich, its not about that. I have money to spend on stuff like this but I dont want to be forced to, in the sense that now I MUST spend my money in order to keep up with everyone else....So please stop your incessant nagging about money, the issue lies with the fact that these items should never be in introduced. If you want to spend $200 to buy an SEH from cash shop, all the power to you. The key difference lies with the fact that SEH do drop in-game, and its a basic item that wont cause an unbalance. If you want to spend $10,000 dollars and buy a ton of hardness capsules, all the power to you. Again , the difference is you would be using that alz to buy items already set in the game, in fact you would be introducing alz into the community.

Lets say tomorrow they added 15amp drei pieces to the cash shop for $2000. You couldnt argue in favour of that. An item like that is meant to be worked for, and should not be purchasable with real money. This is the same premise as SGHH if you think about it.

Valdoroth
11-23-2012, 03:51 PM
*gets popcorn* *gets the beers*

In the meantime:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMIFbfkSPZI&feature=plcp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqPxF_aZwCA&feature=plcp

Lulu
11-23-2012, 04:04 PM

Dang turco starting to make sense. GMs you did something horrible :'(

Sandulf
11-23-2012, 04:17 PM
The money you use on cash shop items goes to up keeping the servers and GM/developers on staff. There is no such thing as free game period
We should be thankful to those ppl who spend the money for their contributions. (its thanksgiving where are ur manners?!)
Now whether those money are put to good/efficient use is another question...

Valdoroth
11-23-2012, 04:48 PM
The money you use on cash shop items goes to up keeping the servers and GM/developers on staff. There is no such thing as free game period
We should be thankful to those ppl who spend the money for their contributions. (its thanksgiving where are ur manners?!)
Now whether those money are put to good/efficient use is another question...Well said!

LaRazz
11-23-2012, 04:59 PM

Ahhh I don't want to get involved in this thread too much, but I will say that the thing I love about this game is the combo system and the pk system, that is really the only reason I keep playing this game. I've not found another game that fits what I am looking for. I've tried p2p game like WoW and what not, yet found myself coming back to cabal due to the combo system.

Now on that note from what it sounds like Cabal2 no longer has that and will be a reason why I keep playing Cabal even after Cabal2 is released.

DistroX
11-23-2012, 07:43 PM
S> #1 190 fs in merc

dee92
11-23-2012, 08:12 PM
Like i said. Must be a usd spender. Im not afraid to admit, Im broke irl. Even if i have money, i wouldnt spend it on a vitual game thats not gonna help me irl. GL though bro. Hf ; Pretty sure even with your +15 i can still beat you but whatever

lool are you even old enough to have an income? pft regardless you said you wouldnt spend it on a virtual game.....sooo why do you care so much about a virtual game that you have to cry about it in every related thread? get a life and get over it, its pathetic

Notavi
11-23-2012, 08:41 PM
lool are you even old enough to have an income? pft regardless you said you wouldnt spend it on a virtual game.....sooo why do you care so much about a virtual game that you have to cry about it in every related thread? get a life and get over it, its pathetic
I wouldnt spend my usd on a virtual game because its a waste of my usd. and your assuming I dont have money because i dont spend it. Quite ignorant actually. But moving on. Just because I dont spend my usd on this game, that doesnt mean i dont care. If you dont care why are you playing it?

Sea
11-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Yay sghh ^_^
now add sehh plz.usd for gms nom nom nom=p

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Yay sghh ^_^
now add sehh plz.usd for gms nom nom nom=p

DON'T WORRY BRO, one day SGHHHs will be out.. and when that happens.. they'll be in Cabal shop for 2k ecoins per 1. 300def for a WI, GO USD BUYERS GO GOGOGOGOOGOGO

Sea
11-23-2012, 09:23 PM
DON'T WORRY BRO, one day SGHHHs will be out.. and when that happens.. they'll be in Cabal shop for 2k ecoins per 1. 300def for a WI, GO USD BUYERS GO GOGOGOGOOGOGO

dont call me bro and yea sooner or later cabal NA will have the same things KR does in item shop,but by that time cabal1 will be dead lol
idk why ppl are so surprised that we have sghh now in item shop when it was posted on mrwormy`s blog ;next thing is the sig weap event i believe.
watching ppl go crazy/trolling/qqing is just pathetic and fun lol

ABLGALL
11-23-2012, 09:29 PM
dont call me bro and yea sooner or later cabal NA will have the same things KR does in item shop,but by that time cabal1 will be dead lol
idk why ppl are so surprised that we have sghh now in item shop when it was posted on mrwormy`s blog ;next thing is the sig weap event i believe.

lol k

xvxURIZENxvx
11-23-2012, 10:05 PM
USD/GEAR> HardWork> Skills

not really...a good gpu kills most cabal players

dee92
11-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I wouldnt spend my usd on a virtual game because its a waste of my usd. and your assuming I dont have money because i dont spend it. Quite ignorant actually. But moving on. Just because I dont spend my usd on this game, that doesnt mean i dont care. If you dont care why are you playing it?

no im not assuming you have no money coz you dont spend it on the game, im assuming so because you seem to have your knickers in a knot and worry so much about how others can spend their money in game when honestly its none of your concern what people would do with their money, but yes no need to take it personally i too wouldnt spend money on the game, but just wanted to clarify my assumption was based on another reason. Why wouldnt i play the game because i dont care? just because i dont care that EST has put SGHH in the CS for people to buy doesnt mean im gonna chuck a fit and rage quit, what they do with the CS is of no concern to me, i originally played and continued playing because i enjoyed the community in game and mucking around pvping for fun, i was never aspiring to compete with the best players or so, it was just for fun to kill time =)

Notavi
11-23-2012, 11:38 PM
no im not assuming you have no money coz you dont spend it on the game, im assuming so because you seem to have your knickers in a knot and worry so much about how others can spend their money in game when honestly its none of your concern what people would do with their money, but yes no need to take it personally i too wouldnt spend money on the game, but just wanted to clarify my assumption was based on another reason. Why wouldnt i play the game because i dont care? just because i dont care that EST has put SGHH in the CS for people to buy doesnt mean im gonna chuck a fit and rage quit, what they do with the CS is of no concern to me, i originally played and continued playing because i enjoyed the community in game and mucking around pvping for fun, i was never aspiring to compete with the best players or so, it was just for fun to kill time =)
So you admit that you assumed. and If you dont care, why are you here? why are you complaining bout what i do? Im not raging that people spend usd on the sghh. Im disappointed that Sghh came out and disappointed that this happen.

Ash
11-24-2012, 12:05 AM
lol wats so bad about having sghh in CS? o.O isnt a good thing we finally get to see +15 forcys often just like all other servers? i dont have the USD or the alz to get myself one right now, but it acutally motives me to run dungoen/make alz so that someday i can get myself a +15 forcy boots or something. i hope est can make sghh a perm item so players can have goals =]
for those who can afford to make +15 right now, they are either lucky in real life or their hard work in this game finally paid off. they get to have +15 forcy before the majority does, even tho im so jelly but congratz to them :o

Bergy
11-24-2012, 12:17 AM
lol wats so bad about having sghh in CS? o.O isnt a good thing we finally get to see +15 forcys often just like all other servers? i dont have the USD or the alz to get myself one right now, but it acutally motives me to run dungoen/make alz so that someday i can get myself a +15 forcy boots or something. i hope est can make sghh a perm item so players can have goals =]
for those who can afford to make +15 right now, they are either lucky in real life or their hard work in this game finally paid off. they get to have +15 forcy before the majority does, even tho im so jelly but congratz to them :o

tl;dr

Ash
11-24-2012, 12:33 AM
yes bergy made a forum acct to tl;dr me. i feel loved <333333

Bergy
11-24-2012, 12:44 AM
but i made this account 2 years ago, are you saying i saw this thread 2 years in advance?

DivineExorcist
11-24-2012, 01:45 AM

I dont see anything there saying there will be a sig event. would u direct me to ur source?

crushingraid
11-24-2012, 05:02 AM
wow.......not even worth hacking anymore.....im gone.

owned
11-24-2012, 05:12 AM
8amp sig pieces and sig wepons ccoming up... This must be a very good xmas for EST. :rolleyes:

Notavi
11-24-2012, 06:04 AM
8amp sig pieces and sig wepons ccoming up... This must be a very good xmas for EST. :rolleyes: Who cares about sig? lol

dee92
11-24-2012, 06:09 AM
So you admit that you assumed. and If you dont care, why are you here? why are you complaining bout what i do? Im not raging that people spend usd on the sghh. Im disappointed that Sghh came out and disappointed that this happen.

looking at interesting topics while waiting for my old ogp account to be transferred =)

Scarface
11-24-2012, 07:15 AM
again Go ahead spend your usd because i really doubt not alot of people would spend that much alz to buy 15-25 vouchers. Just saying. Im just saying its a bad idea. and this will lower the population . Ignorant , narrow-minded people just wanna argue cuhs thier wallet is big

Wow, didn't realize you were whining in this thread too.

Ignorant, narrow-minded people just want to cry cuz they are broke.

Scarface
11-24-2012, 07:19 AM

Who are you exactly to judge people on what they spend their money on? Maybe, just maybe, people who spend money on this game do so cuz they have the extra disposable income. How about you just stop whining, get a job so you can have some income, and then you can also spend money on the game.

Good lord I have never seen someone whine about cash shop items that is going to last only 2 days.

Scarface
11-24-2012, 07:27 AM

He's not assuming you don't have money. He knows you don't have money. Go look at post #14 in this thread where you yourself said you were broke IRL.

DivineExorcist
11-24-2012, 08:58 AM
lol scarface next time make sure to include all ur thoughts in one post plz.

ABLGALL
11-24-2012, 09:58 AM
wowo they just added 1SGHH for 1999ecoins gg.

DanteX
11-24-2012, 10:00 AM
officially hate this game now ._.

Scarface
11-24-2012, 10:54 AM
lol scarface next time make sure to include all ur thoughts in one post plz.

LOL yea.I should read everything before replying instead of replying to each post at different times.

SouthWind
11-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Q ricoooooooo

Notavi
11-24-2012, 02:10 PM
Who are you exactly to judge people on what they spend their money on? Maybe, just maybe, people who spend money on this game do so cuz they have the extra disposable income. How about you just stop whining, get a job so you can have some income, and then you can also spend money on the game.

Good lord I have never seen someone whine about cash shop items that is going to last only 2 days. Hey i heard this somewhere. o wait like 5 people beat you to it. and if my math is right. Friday, Saturday, Sunday. 1+1+1= 3 . Dont judge me if you cant even do that k?

Ayeka
11-24-2012, 03:52 PM
wowo they just added 1SGHH for 1999ecoins gg.
really i looked your trolling

jamnotjelly
11-24-2012, 05:14 PM
What 10 are still playing cabal in 2013 i missed it, and
Also i think gms should have reaction vids on YouTube while reading these thread hehe

ABLGALL
11-24-2012, 07:47 PM
really i looked your trolling

http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2777

Renjitheblader
11-28-2012, 11:33 PM
which one of you nubs +15'd 3% forci amp gear ?!?!?!?! i know someone did o_o

Lulu
11-29-2012, 03:09 AM
sorry i spent 5k usd on this game :x

Hash
11-29-2012, 03:18 AM
sorry i spent 5k usd on this game :x

just 5k? I spent 15k on sghh alone ...

Valdoroth
11-29-2012, 05:14 AM
just 5k? I spent 15k on sghh alone ...i'd laugh if you were serious.
I spent all my alt to buy a pack of 11 and some echh, and then it didn't fail once... But at least I still have some for future something.

Mine wasn't a 3% though. Its a 14/12.

CandiCoatted
11-29-2012, 11:49 AM

Good lord I have never seen someone whine about cash shop items that is going to last only 2 days.

O.o oooh no he didn't!

Lulu
11-29-2012, 05:12 PM
i'd laugh if you were serious.
I spent all my alt to buy a pack of 11 and some echh, and then it didn't fail once... But at least I still have some for future something.

Mine wasn't a 3% though. Its a 14/12.
I've spent realisticly 0 usd on this game.

JK 30k! BEAT THAT HASH

Hash
11-29-2012, 05:24 PM
i've spent realisticly 0 usd on this game.

Jk 30k! Beat that hash

plis i said 15k on sghh alone! I spent liek ... 100k on dis game!

Sea
11-29-2012, 06:24 PM
i have spent like 10 usd. :)

Hash
11-29-2012, 08:14 PM
i have spent like 10 usd. :)

you forgot liek 7 0's on the end of that broski

Sea
11-29-2012, 08:18 PM
you forgot liek 7 0's on the end of that broski

it is not 7 0`s >.<

Hash
11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
it is not 7 0`s >.<

8 then?! you play cabal therefore you MUST be an alz buyer ...

@Zero AHMAHGAWD MY STATS HIT 10K POINTS!! COME @ ME MENG

Sea
11-29-2012, 11:55 PM

no meng i am poor like mah char has no gear x.x if i was rich i would be fully geared broski :)
and it is 2 0`s i have only spent like 100 usd on vouchers for premium :rolleyes:

Hash
11-30-2012, 04:09 AM
no meng i am poor like mah char has no gear x.x if i was rich i would be fully geared broski :)
and it is 2 0`s i have only spent like 100 usd on vouchers for premium :rolleyes:

2 0's added to the end of 10 is 1000 not 100 :3

Sea
11-30-2012, 10:36 AM
2 0's added to the end of 10 is 1000 not 100 :3

sorry my bad but yea only 1k on pure vouchers and prem

Lulu
11-30-2012, 12:15 PM

I need to actually update my vrs. :(