PDA

View Full Version : I have 1 answer to why people are disconnecting so much

GodOfWar
11-24-2012, 07:30 AM

IT IS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND CALL FRIENDS, ARE TRYING TO LOG IN YOUR CABAL ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT(fail id or pw) IT AUTOMATICALLY D/C YOU . SO BEWARE OF SOME PEOPLE, DONT LET THEM GET TOO MUCH INFO ABOUT YOUR STUFF. SINCE NEW STUFF ARE NOT ACC OR CHAR BINDING...WHEN YOU LINK THINGS TO CHAT SOME PPL MIGHT GET IDEAS BECAUSE THEY R JELLY OR JUST BROKE.

NEXT TIME DONT ACT LIKE I AINT TELL YOU NOTHING! I RAPE PPL AS AN UNDERGEARED BLADER AND THATS WHY THEY HATE ME AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND DONT HELP MWE TO RUN FT2 FOR LETH RING AND MO FOR BETTER GEARS(APOC GUILD AND some OTHERS) . THEY ARE SCARED OF ME GETTING OP AND BECOMING STRONGER THAN MOST HAHAHA

2ND PIC: I WASNT EVEN TRYING, some ppl started relogging since they were ashamed of me keeping #1 spot in ranks

combo pic: im still 2nd best in venus for combos After Athian(100+) in venus

Corvettezr1
11-24-2012, 07:48 AM
dw bro i wasnt there

GodOfWar
11-24-2012, 08:54 AM
dw bro i wasnt there

dw :D

Sandulf
11-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Na...more like u got on to brag
and 70 combo is definitely a hack
Yo! GM's just ban this bladder, since we all know bladders are all Mexicans or/and hackers lol

HeatEND
11-24-2012, 09:05 AM
people are dcing cuz gms are just dating...

DivineExorcist
11-24-2012, 09:11 AM
............seriosly...........*Facepalm* cant belive im even replying.

spittaz
11-24-2012, 09:25 AM

IT IS BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE YOU KNOW AND CALL FRIENDS, ARE TRYING TO LOG IN YOUR CABAL ACCOUNT. EVERYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO LOG IN YOUR ACCOUNT(fail id or pw) IT AUTOMATICALLY D/C YOU . SO BEWARE OF SOME PEOPLE, DONT LET THEM GET TOO MUCH INFO ABOUT YOUR STUFF. SINCE NEW STUFF ARE NOT ACC OR CHAR BINDING...WHEN YOU LINK THINGS TO CHAT SOME PPL MIGHT GET IDEAS BECAUSE THEY R JELLY OR JUST BROKE.

NEXT TIME DONT ACT LIKE I AINT TELL YOU NOTHING! I RAPE PPL AS AN UNDERGEARED BLADER AND THATS WHY THEY HATE ME AND TALK BAD ABOUT ME AND DONT HELP MWE TO RUN FT2 FOR LETH RING AND MO FOR BETTER GEARS(APOC GUILD AND some OTHERS) . THEY ARE SCARED OF ME GETTING OP AND BECOMING STRONGER THAN MOST HAHAHA

2ND PIC: I WASNT EVEN TRYING, some ppl started relogging since they were ashamed of me keeping #1 spot in ranks

combo pic: im still 2nd best in venus for combos After Athian(100+) in venus

lol

TeaParty
11-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Apoc didn't even talk sht about you. We gave you a guild to stay in in the first place and then you got offended because someone called you a N_____. Ash gave you a second chance cause you were begging for forgiveness from everyone (lol) then you leave again cause "we're afraid of making you op than you already are."

Hahahaha. No.

Idk why i'm even replying to this thread, probably just looking for attention like his 1/100th completion of MO solo ;(

TeaParty
11-24-2012, 09:45 AM
#flexingepeen #didn'ttry

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ajw2u9.jpg

LiveDirT
11-24-2012, 10:19 AM
hahahha 322pts? you are soooooooooooo strong man lol............................

spittaz
11-24-2012, 10:44 AM
#flexingepeen #didn'ttry

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ajw2u9.jpg

noob score =P
i like ur panda theme btw

GodOfWar
11-24-2012, 01:25 PM
shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot(all the ppl know this . and if you dont believe me just ask Nightmares guild leader and all the EX-apoc members that are there now...only reason i came back was to see if you guys changed ...BUT NO U DIDNT. u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

and as for Teaparty its easy to score that high when u can blink away and have saints buff and Si, try playing a blader and get at me nub lmao. play a class that requires more skills and better gears to be able to do something.

LETS SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO ROCK ALL FORCIUM CRAFTMANS GEARS +12 AND UP. SINCE ALL YOU GUYS GOT SCREWED OVER BY CABAL LOL, RESET YOUR CHARS N LETS SEE WHO THE BEST SOON, BECAUSE THAT REDOSM N SIG AINT CUTTING IT NO MORE.

LiveDirT
11-24-2012, 01:42 PM
shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot... u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

and as for Teaparty its easy to score that high when u can blink away and have saints buff and Si, try playing a blader and get at me nub lmao. play a class that requires more skills and better gears to be able to do something.

LETS SEE WHO WILL BE THE FIRST TO ROCK ALL FORCIUM CRAFTMANS GEARS +12 AND UP. SINCE ALL YOU GUYS GOT SCREWED OVER BY CABAL LOL, RESET YOUR CHARS N LETS SEE WHO THE BEST SOON, BECAUSE THAT REDOSM N SIG AINT CUTTING IT NO MORE.

you sound like you are mad lawl period xD

GodOfWar
11-24-2012, 01:55 PM
you sound like you are mad lawl period xD
sometimes i do get mad when i get reminded of the scam, and to finish things off guess who is in their guild ??? recently joined Brolic/DivineSeeker the ultimate scammer just like the rest of them .

TeaParty
11-24-2012, 02:06 PM
shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot... u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

You weren't in guild when Hutsk was in Apoc. I'm not sure if the person scammed you or not but does that give you the right to generalize and say that people in Apoc are scammers? As for alz buyers, are you just mad that even though you +15ed your weapons you still get dropped by most people? Lastly, hackers? What proof do you have that we hack? Did we not win the guild emblem fair and square? YOU are one of those people that pile sht up.

Now, let's compare the scores: 612 (671 including kills) and 322. I guess having blink+si+saint's buff makes that big of a difference huh?

EDIT: Guildy posted an ss of your apology. http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?34766-Loki-Mode
We sure do pile a lot of sht up~

Sandulf
11-25-2012, 08:17 PM
shaddap your guild apoc sux period, when i was there this Wi called Hutsk scammed me a sig suit for WI 7% msa 1 slot(all the ppl know this . and if you dont believe me just ask Nightmares guild leader and all the EX-apoc members that are there now...only reason i came back was to see if you guys changed ...BUT NO U DIDNT. u guys all full of alz buyers , scammers and hackers. only retards like yall get along kuz when u pile shjt on top of shjt it sticks together thats all. pos will always b pos. you guys think your the best but i got ppl on my buddy that will drop you 2 -3 shots until i get strong enuff to do it myself haha. im out tards

He has a point
Since the Sig event mostly and in general ppl that have been better geared have been
on their boast and brag parade since. That's why war should be with equal and balanced gear
thus only skill will matter. And TeaParty you must admit getting high score is highly dependent on gear
then what makes u say he sicks when uv just invested more time/money than he did.
Second there are always hackers and scammers and u being in such denial just proves he may be right
about his accusations.

zzeke
11-25-2012, 09:43 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1721/cabal1211252241ver31500.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/cabal1211252241ver31500.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

heres another he sent to me when i was in apoc

sn0wXz
11-26-2012, 05:28 AM
This was ok, but I miss marti vs lethal threads. #sustenance2013

GodOfWar
11-26-2012, 02:59 PM
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1721/cabal1211252241ver31500.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/145/cabal1211252241ver31500.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

heres another he sent to me when i was in apoc

zzeke i apologized to you for you calling me a niger and me flipping out , but you guys making fun of someone saying sorry is as low as you can get in life, too bad your mother or father didnt teach you about values ,morals and respect, im glad you brought up my apology mail, it only shows how low to the ground you really are , by apologizing one does not become less a man instead he rises higher but too bad you low lifers dont know this :D

Valdoroth
11-26-2012, 03:29 PM
Na...more like u got on to brag <br>
and 70 combo is definitely a hack<br>
Yo! GM's just ban this bladder, since we all know bladders are all Mexicans or/and hackers lol<br>
I'm not sure if you're serious about 70 being hacks. I've hit 45 combo b4. I've only hit a 27 highest in war though. Just saying, if you actually think it's hacks, then you don't know how to combo.

And simply bcs loki is so good:
5777 (Wonder what woulda happened if I had tried harder)

Sprite
11-26-2012, 04:15 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/z4rh1.png

TheZeeker
11-26-2012, 04:34 PM

hax

Try hard

Valdoroth
11-26-2012, 05:23 PM
ppl always call hacks don't they.

try hards

catdogts
11-30-2012, 07:12 AM
:< y u guys so pro i only scored 409 in t5 at 172 teach me how to be good :(

zzeke
11-30-2012, 08:12 AM
I just find it funny u apologize at least once a week and then go ahead and do the same thing over again no1 takes serious cuz u keep doing the same thing everyday lol I usually try to stay off of fourm drama but ur just too funny and I'm not gunna post on here agian ttyl

x2Belphy
12-01-2012, 04:46 AM
Pickles.

Lulu
12-01-2012, 08:54 AM
Why are you showing arubas screenshots?

Sprite
12-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Why are you showing arubas screenshots?

o man i forgot aruba was suppose to be the #1 tryhard in war

Sandulf
12-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Dis game:
luck, real money, alz buying, hax, glitching > hard work, having a life, farming A TON of dg, honesty, and integrity
calling out ppl, calling other ppl noobs>having respect, helping others
Haha did i miss something?

Lulu
12-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Dis game:
luck, real money, alz buying, hax, glitching > hard work, having a life, farming A TON of dg, honesty, and integrity
calling out ppl, calling other ppl noobs>having respect, helping others
Haha did i miss something?
Dis game:
QQ, T_T, T~T, T.T, :'(, )'=, T_T > LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL shut up you baby. I work for my gears, never spent a dime or hacked. I'm doing pretty good to keep up with the others. I respect XI for bringing up first place in cabal global

p.s Shout outs to larazz for gearing up my whole fa because he has nothing else better to do <3
And DarrkD for having a big D

Sandulf
12-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Ur so retarded ROLF!

Lulu
12-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Ur so retarded ROLF!
Can I get your ign so I can troll you in game too?

HeatEND
12-01-2012, 03:08 PM
stop him! he's rolling on a laughing floor!

Sandulf
12-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Zero so stupid he can't use internet DERP!

Lulu
12-01-2012, 03:54 PM
Zero so stupid he can't use internet DERP!
Sandulf so stupid he makes turco look like einstein.

Sandulf
12-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Sandulf so stupid he makes turco look like einstein.

That was bad Zero im disapoint, that come back was lame!

Lulu
12-01-2012, 11:24 PM
That was bad Zero im disapoint, that come back was lame!
Sounds like you're trying to troll, trolls don't complain 24/7. bye

Sandulf
12-02-2012, 10:18 AM
I may not win a game pvp but I WON THE WORD MATCH :D suker!