PDA

View Full Version : Frequent Disconnects and Error Code 6

[GM] Lorkan
11-28-2012, 02:37 PM
Greetings,

We are truly sorry for the recent Error Code 6 and Disconnection issue. We are doing our best to investigate and address these issues as soon as we are able. We appreciate the information everyone has provided, it will assist us greatly in finding a solution.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we really appreciate your continued support.

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Staff

Valdoroth
11-28-2012, 02:56 PM
/o

LaPela
11-28-2012, 03:37 PM
Gm please fix this issue i dc all the channels i want to play and take advantage of this event time is running out please help us gamers enjoy the game:)

Valdoroth
11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Gm please fix this issue i dc all the channels i want to play and take advantage of this event time is running out please help us gamers enjoy the game:)
If you would learn how to read before posting, you'd have seen that they said they're trying. It's not a simple fix becuase of updates. Personally I think it's not Cabal, but gameguard.

truely false
11-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Just a thought, can you all say ROLL BACK to before the last patch (namely the computer speed fix)...:p :p :p

jimjaix
11-28-2012, 06:09 PM
Just a thought, can you all say ROLL BACK to before the last patch (namely the computer speed fix)...:p :p :p

I couldn't agree more, but it doesn't seems they will be doing that.

SaberGirl
11-28-2012, 06:27 PM
like the other guy said and just roll back. :p Anyways, hope they can really fix it. :D

HeatEND
11-28-2012, 06:45 PM
what gave you guys the idea that its the bots overloeading the server and causing this? look at the channel populations and you will see that channels are not as populated as before (because of the dc problem). the problem lies somewhere in the servers...

Teppi
11-28-2012, 07:22 PM
I got d/c immediately if I enter channel 1,5,7,8,13. Its odd

CheapBabyWiz
11-28-2012, 07:41 PM
i deleted my GG folder and reopened cabal. havnt dced since.

HeatEND
11-28-2012, 07:45 PM
i stopped dcing for awhile without doing the whole gg deleting thing. i think it has nothing to do with it and certain channels are stabilizing.

CheapBabyWiz
11-28-2012, 07:46 PM
i deleted my GG folder and reopened cabal. havnt dced since.

b4 i did that i couldnt even stand in BI. on my 5th ic1 atm since i reinstalled GG

CheapBabyWiz
11-28-2012, 07:53 PM
i stopped dcing for awhile without doing the whole gg deleting thing. i think it has nothing to do with it and certain channels are stabilizing.

how can it not? the problem was caused with the GG update last night. that was confirmed from players and GMs. My wife never closed her game hence never getting the update and she hasn't dced in over 24 hours. i errored in a dungeon last night and got the update when i reopened. then dced every 45 secs until i uninstalled the folder. GG has nothing to so with EST's servers or our channel stability.

madbadboy
11-29-2012, 02:44 AM
that's so annoying ..no one can solve it .. maybe some people were lucky by deleting GG folder and redownloading it ... others are just in pain ... i realized that most of the channels now got less pop .. i mean very low T.T ppl suffer from that damned problem.. why dont ya guys change that game guard it sux bad lol!

Peekay
11-29-2012, 02:20 PM
when is this crap gonna get fixed i really would like to play again after not playing for a year and few months....but i cant cuz im always d/cing every damn 30secs

IAMABANANA
11-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I honestly think they rolled back. I have a refund in my paypal account from my last payment on cabal or at least its the same amount and could be from something else. But hey i wont complain since it was just 8 Sgh fils in a row

TapangKing
11-30-2012, 12:37 AM
are you guys in? i keep getting this message from the launcher "fail to download server information. restart launcher please"

LaRazz
11-30-2012, 12:48 AM
There is a problem with cabal, not everyone is able to get into it at the moment, from what it looks like there may still be a problem with some ISP....