PDA

View Full Version : Cabal broken after Emg MA today?

LaRazz
11-30-2012, 12:00 AM
I know that not everyone is having this problem, however both my girlfriend and myself are having problems trying to get cabal to even open. I will go to start cabal and after clicking the icon there is no start window that appears.

Both her and my computers are doing the same thing, we both had cabal open today and both having the same problems now.

I've already played with my anti-virus and re installed cabal and I'm still left out in the cold.

Mixie
11-30-2012, 12:11 AM
Yep, im having same problem. Launcher wont even load. lol

Sea
11-30-2012, 12:13 AM
I know that not everyone is having this problem, however both my girlfriend and myself are having problems trying to get cabal to even open. I will go to start cabal and after clicking the icon there is no start window that appears.

Both her and my computers are doing the same thing, we both had cabal open today and both having the same problems now.

I've already played with my anti-virus and re installed cabal and I'm still left out in the cold.

u have a gf so go and warm up meng =p
thats what winter season is all about off days,gifts at the end of the year and warming up ^^

LaRazz
11-30-2012, 12:20 AM
Yep, im having same problem. Launcher wont even load. lol

Yea, that's the same thing that is going on here for us as well. Running through a few more ideas on how to fix it. Just keep striking out so far though...

Mixie
11-30-2012, 12:33 AM
Yea, that's the same thing that is going on here for us as well. Running through a few more ideas on how to fix it. Just keep striking out so far though...

this is far as ive gotten and check files option doesnt even work.

LaRazz
11-30-2012, 12:36 AM
Found out what the problem is.... Its my ISP...

Try to load cabal from my house internet and cabal loader will not come up, so I disconnected my computer from the internet and tried to start up cabal (knowing that it would not start just looking to see if the load window would come up) load window came right up....

So i connected my iphone to the computer and booted up my tethering program and tried to launch cabal. Came right up no problems and downloaded and I was able to get online.

Looks like I'm going to send in a HD ticket and go back to playing xbox for the next month while they attempt this "fix" this one

Mixie
11-30-2012, 01:35 AM
lol, i uninstalled game to try and reinstall and now the download client from cabals main site doesnt work. guess ill try again some other time.

Sandulf
11-30-2012, 05:42 AM
go to the gym mang!
ur girlfriend will appreciate it