PDA

View Full Version : Complain Session.

Lulu
12-03-2012, 04:41 PM
Hi, I'm Zero and currently I'm waiting for war to popup so I'm going to complain about this game.
It's a good game with the combo system and whatnot, standing pvps are fun, but it is too pay2win.
People with bad luck such as myself can run 300 ic2s and go without a 1bil+ drop. In fact,
the best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters.
Hr 20 is hard to get but it's not what I want to complain about how much wexp beads cost 300m a month for like a year>.>.
Making money from dungeoning is a joke, people can spend mad usd like sghh event and get +15 forci gear.
Should put in a system like the dp system but with gear. Run this much ft2 you get eof8, run this much ic2 you get this
but NAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys like the credit card don't you est?

Berserk_Fury
12-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi, I'm Zero and currently I'm waiting for war to popup so I'm going to complain about this game.
It's a good game with the combo system and whatnot, standing pvps are fun, but it is too pay2win.
People with bad luck such as myself can run 300 ic2s and go without a 1bil+ drop. In fact,
the best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters.
Hr 20 is hard to get but it's not what I want to complain about how much wexp beads cost 300m a month for like a year>.>.
Making money from dungeoning is a joke, people can spend mad usd like sghh event and get +15 forci gear.
Should put in a system like the dp system but with gear. Run this much ft2 you get eof8, run this much ic2 you get this
but NAAAAAAAAAAAAH you guys like the credit card don't you est?

As someone said in the past (don't remember who), that is basically the appeal that EST is going for. This is a kind of game where you can just play without spending USD if you so choose and have a lot of free time, and still have access to everything that cash shop offers, but you have to work a whole lot harder to get it. At the same time it gives the working folk a shot at keeping up with all the kids (and/or job-less adults) that do nothing but sit and play the game all the time. So basically it gives people a choice. Have a lot of time but not a lot of money? You can get everything in the game just by playing it. Work all the time and only have an hour or two to play a day, if even, here you go, you have an option to put usd into the game to get an advantage, and at the same time you keep the servers running and the GMs paid.

CheapBabyWiz
12-03-2012, 05:10 PM
As someone said in the past (don't remember who), that is basically the appeal that EST is going for. This is a kind of game where you can just play without spending USD if you so choose and have a lot of free time, and still have access to everything that cash shop offers, but you have to work a whole lot harder to get it. At the same time it gives the working folk a shot at keeping up with all the kids (and/or job-less adults) that do nothing but sit and play the game all the time. So basically it gives people a choice. Have a lot of time but not a lot of money? You can get everything in the game just by playing it. Work all the time and only have an hour or two to play a day, if even, here you go, you have an option to put usd into the game to get an advantage, and at the same time you keep the servers running and the GMs paid.

Completely agree. There is no MMO in the world usd won't get you ahead. But at least ours has a voucher system for the non usd players to access every item in the cash shop; with a prepaid shop as a bonus for the suppliers.

truely false
12-03-2012, 05:16 PM
EST's moto "Long live the donator the life blood of a healthy server"...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

elvie
12-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Completely agree. There is no MMO in the world usd won't get you ahead. But at least ours has a voucher system for the non usd players to access every item in the cash shop; with a prepaid shop as a bonus for the suppliers.

Maybe try a decent p2p mmo?

CheapBabyWiz
12-03-2012, 05:53 PM
Maybe try a decent p2p mmo?

find one that gold is not available online and ill pay u in cabal a reward for ur efforts.

*skips to the future a bit*

yeah.....thought so

Lulu
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
I understand what FPS is saying, but their should be some balance. I'm sure you're just defending for being a pure usd user :D

CheapBabyWiz
12-03-2012, 07:03 PM
I understand what FPS is saying, but their should be some balance. I'm sure you're just defending for being a pure usd user :D

u mean with my event eppy, my costume event orb, my +15 11/24 aqua orb i +ed with alz and my +9 stit set? wonder where my usd is going >.> im not getting any of it

Lulu
12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
u mean with my event eppy, my costume event orb, my +15 11/24 aqua orb i +ed with alz and my +9 stit set? wonder where my usd is going >.> im not getting any of it
Alz you made off selling vouchers, trolololol

elvie
12-03-2012, 07:29 PM
find one that gold is not available online and ill pay u in cabal a reward for ur efforts.

*skips to the future a bit*

yeah.....thought so

as compare to cash shop for cabal? you're delusional.

CheapBabyWiz
12-03-2012, 07:48 PM
Alz you made off selling vouchers, trolololol
o.o i guess when you dont ask you can make dumb ass assumptions. a guildy was maxed for the week. so he used mine.

as compare to cash shop for cabal? you're delusional.
idk if thats a attempt at a clever retort or a i feel stupid so ima ramble comment but....
i never compared nor did anyone else compare the actual cash shops of other games with cabal. i said no mmo is usd free. unless you want to come back and prove what I SAID wrong....go eat a banana

Sandulf
12-03-2012, 07:55 PM
If you took ap stats in school you would know whats rly going on.
Drop rate is a independent probability (running more and more dg is not gona give u epic drops)
Like flipping a coin, every time u flip its a 50% chance, flipping it again will not give u higher chance of heads if u say just flipped tails...catch my drift?
yes it would be nice to make drop rate a dependent event where with each run ur chances increase...w8 for ep 10 iv read some developers interview they talked about higher dg=higher rate
besides the system was designed against bots/hackers...so its good
Why change something that's already working, uv run 500 runs good for u...run more mix it up, pt with ppl...dude just have fun...game aint about items but community and friendships ;D

jamnotjelly
12-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Through my journey to find my way around the luck system I've narrowed most decent drops I've seen on Venus seem to happen between 11pm and 2am eastern time i just can't find the exact second to open a legend chest lol, i thinkeveryone should choose a second between those 3 hours and whoever can find the one that always drops an epic post on forum so everyone can be rich gogogo lol.

Anyways that's my thoughts on the conspiracy against non alz buyers we only get one specific second a day to get a epic drop. XD

truely false
12-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Mr. Peabody, "Sherman set the way back machine to 4.5 years ago."
Sherman, "Okay Mr.Peabody"
Mr.Peabody and Sherman

Back when Cabal was first open beta(Feb of 08) the drop rates were decent and the Alz drops were much better than todays Alz drops. Then some developer got the idea that by nerfing the Alz amount that dropped this would stop the Alz sites from farming and selling in game. We all know this did not work and just made it more harder for the average player to make any decent Alz. Then somewhere along the way with almost every upgrade to the game they kept moving the drop table as well as lowering the drop rate on some items adding to the hardship of the average player. Also we must not forget the price change of gear for example NPCing Osm use to be a decent price 75K to 119K but now 7K to 9K thats a big drop in price. I could go on about other changes but I think you all can see how this mmog has evovled into what we so infamously call P2W. Any how we QQ about everything but we're still here playing after so many disagreeable changes...:p :mad: :p :rolleyes: :p

Lastly, we all like to call it luck when it comes to plusing, crafting or the drops we get but it really is the RNG and sometimes its a btch of an algorithm..;)

RNG = Random Number Generator

Lulu
12-04-2012, 03:26 AM
ahhhhh

CandiCoatted
12-04-2012, 04:41 AM
o.o i guess when you dont ask you can make dumb ass assumptions. a guildy was maxed for the week. so he used mine.

Yep, that's your friendly FA zero. Gives you the benefit of the doubt. I love all his hypocritical threads/comments.

*now back to your program*

Peaches
12-04-2012, 05:00 AM

I don't spend money

And I don't have a lot of free time

And I don't really have enough alz to get anything in cash shop

But I still play anyways :D

And If other people want to complain then I'm not quite sure why they play this game anyways :confused:

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Mr. Peabody, "Sherman set the way back machine to 4.5 years ago."
Sherman, "Okay Mr.Peabody"
Mr.Peabody and Sherman

Back when Cabal was first open beta(Feb of 08) the drop rates were decent and the Alz drops were much better than todays Alz drops. Then some developer got the idea that by nerfing the Alz amount that dropped this would stop the Alz sites from farming and selling in game. We all know this did not work and just made it more harder for the average player to make any decent Alz. Then somewhere along the way with almost every upgrade to the game they kept moving the drop table as well as lowering the drop rate on some items adding to the hardship of the average player. Also we must not forget the price change of gear for example NPCing Osm use to be a decent price 75K to 119K but now 7K to 9K thats a big drop in price. I could go on about other changes but I think you all can see how this mmog has evovled into what we so infamously call P2W. Any how we QQ about everything but we're still here playing after so many disagreeable changes...:p :mad: :p :rolleyes: :p

Lastly, we all like to call it luck when it comes to plusing, crafting or the drops we get but it really is the RNG and sometimes its a btch of an algorithm..;)

RNG = Random Number Generator

You got it all wrong...
By nerfing drops and alz the developers were protecting the game from hacker...would u rather spend money on the servers for their update or to some websites that hack alz in game?
The reason they lowered armor pieces price is to make ppl craft more, thus craftsman items, aka cheaper prices on good gear
Idk why u complaning

Its not p2w at all..u just have no patience and/or think this game is all about owning someone with ur better gear
Whats wrong with being a noob and just playing the game. W8 i guess 90% of players have big egos ROLF

MamaMiaYoe
12-04-2012, 06:40 AM
Money is always an advantage. But its really those people's right and choice to spend, dont blame them. For someone who plans to work hard by farming, It might be hard to establish an agenda for improvements especially if you dont have enough time. But you dont have enough time for a reason. A reason that could be something better for the long run. Just coz you've completed 300 or 500 runs and havent gotten an epic drop dont mean cabal is being unfair to you. Its just like complaining about a failed attempt to +15 an equipment with regular cores.

Corvettezr1
12-04-2012, 06:50 AM
this topic will never come to an end lol, i suggest, like putting in a certain amount of dungeons a day...like for example... run 2 ic1s 2 aos2s a day..and make it part of your cabal routine..to the point where it becomes second nature and before you know it you'll get a good drop.. if you pay attention to all the drops you get its going to feel like you've ran 94735984375942375 runs and got sht everytime

elvie
12-04-2012, 07:03 AM
Money is always an advantage. But its really those people's right and choice to spend, dont blame them. For someone who plans to work hard by farming, It might be hard to establish an agenda for improvements especially if you dont have enough time. But you dont have enough time for a reason. A reason that could be something better for the long run. Just coz you've completed 300 or 500 runs and havent gotten an epic drop dont mean cabal is being unfair to you. Its just like complaining about a failed attempt to +15 an equipment with regular cores.

This!! Est encourages people to gear through USD. If you don't like people spending usd, don't play this game, it's simple.

Diablo
12-04-2012, 07:04 AM
You got it all wrong...
By nerfing drops and alz the developers were protecting the game from hacker...would u rather spend money on the servers for their update or to some websites that hack alz in game?
The reason they lowered armor pieces price is to make ppl craft more, thus craftsman items, aka cheaper prices on good gear
Idk why u complaning

Its not p2w at all..u just have no patience and/or think this game is all about owning someone with ur better gear
Whats wrong with being a noob and just playing the game. W8 i guess 90% of players have big egos ROLF

how does lowering npc price of armor make ppl want to craft more?

and whats wrong with being a noob and playing the game? who doesnt want to improve themselves? thats like saying whats wrong with being lower than middle class in life

elvie
12-04-2012, 07:09 AM
how does lowering npc price of armor make ppl want to craft more?
and whats wrong with being a noob and playing the game? who doesnt want to improve themselves? thats like saying whats wrong with being lower than middle class in life

And est gave you 2 different routes to improve yourself; USD or 500+ runs of repetitive/boring dungeons to gamble with RGN for drops, your choice really.

truely false
12-04-2012, 07:27 AM
You got it all wrong...
Idk why u complaning

LMAO! I'm so glad we live in a society were everyone is entitled to thier own opinion. Thou the title of the thread is complain session it was not a complaint but more of a short explanation as to how the game has evolved into what we have today, thanks anyway.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-04-2012, 07:34 AM
i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once -_____-

Berserk_Fury
12-04-2012, 07:50 AM
Drop rate is a independent probability (running more and more dg is not gona give u epic drops)
Like flipping a coin, every time u flip its a 50% chance, flipping it again will not give u higher chance of heads if u say just flipped tails...catch my drift?
yes it would be nice to make drop rate a dependent event where with each run ur chances increase...w8 for ep 10 iv read some developers interview they talked about higher dg=higher rate
Why change something that's already working, uv run 500 runs good for u...run more mix it up, pt with ppl...dude just have fun...game aint about items but community and friendships ;D

This is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If you're talking about statistics, yes the chance stays the same no matter how many times you flip a coin, but if you flip a coin 5 times, and I flip a coin 500 times, I'm much more likely to get at least 1 landing on heads than you are. That's exactly what statistics is meant for, calculating approximately how much something needs to be done in order to get a specific result. While in no way are you guaranteed an epic drop by running a dungeon 1000 times, statistically you are much more likely to get that epic drop that someone that's only been in 10 times.

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 08:07 AM
This is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever read. If you're talking about statistics, yes the chance stays the same no matter how many times you flip a coin, but if you flip a coin 5 times, and I flip a coin 500 times, I'm much more likely to get at least 1 landing on heads than you are. That's exactly what statistics is meant for, calculating approximately how much something needs to be done in order to get a specific result. While in no way are you guaranteed an epic drop by running a dungeon 1000 times, statistically you are much more likely to get that epic drop that someone that's only been in 10 times.

fpsnoob no offence but ur wrong...
iv asked that question too before but its been tested and no 500times and 50 time makes no difference
again ur saying running it more gives better chance...when in reality it doesn't

Diablo
12-04-2012, 08:29 AM
fpsnoob no offence but ur wrong...
iv asked that question too before but its been tested and no 500times and 50 time makes no difference
again ur saying running it more gives better chance...when in reality it doesn't
say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?
you cant be serious if you think they are still the same

either you didnt ask the right question or you need a new stats prof

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 09:06 AM
WOW im so sad right now...any of you go to school or even listen
This is called gambler's fallacy GOD look it up before disagreeing with someone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
instead of hating me maybe look into it before jumping the gun

Diablo
12-04-2012, 09:22 AM
do me a favor and answer this question

"say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?"

dont worry, ill wait

CheapBabyWiz
12-04-2012, 10:00 AM
do me a favor and answer this question

"say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?"

dont worry, ill wait

You sir are a metaphor handicapped soul that doesn't even understand himself. If lets say a chest in sod has a 2% chance of dropping a SeH....every time u break it you only have a 2% chance to get one. On your first run 2%; on your 10th run 2%; on you 500th run 2%. Running the dungeon more gives you more chances of success. But your odds of coming out with what you wanted are always and forever the same each run. Thats what sandulf was saying in his metaphor that you clearly got lost in.

and in adding: 50 heads in 500 flips is the same success as 5 heads in 50 flips.

Deathlymonkey
12-04-2012, 10:18 AM
The IQ on this forum seems to be around 80 nowaday...

DivineExorcist
12-04-2012, 10:52 AM
Im not expert on any statistic did not take it as a math ap. but i belive it works like this. There is a greater chance of getting heads in 2 flips than there is in one not because there is a higher sucess rate of heads, but because you are having more attempts. That might not be clear so think of it this way the chances of u getting a single heads in one flip is 50% that's true. But the chances of getting a single head in 1000 tries are greater because u attempt more flips. im not sure how the math goes too lazy to look it up but if anyone does put it up to clear up that little debate.

On to the point of the thread. I'm with you on having a system in which X amount of dungeons guarantee a certain reward.

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
getting a single heads in one flip is 50% that's true. But the chances of getting a single head in 1000 tries are greater because u attempt more flips

i think the 50% is too great and its messing u up a bit
take the monte carlo casino incident in 1913 ball fell on black 26 times...

what idea about random independent events u don't get?

Berserk_Fury
12-04-2012, 12:02 PM
WOW im so sad right now...any of you go to school or even listen
This is called gambler's fallacy GOD look it up before disagreeing with someone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy
instead of hating me maybe look into it before jumping the gun

Irrelevant term is irrelevant. The chances of the chest dropping an seh stay the same every time you open it, but it doesn't change the fact that you're increasing the number of attempts. Just like in a game of poker, getting a straight flush is extremely rare, but it doesn't change the fact that of you keep dealing hands to infinity you are guaranteed to eventually get one. Same goes for a chest drop, as long there is some % chance of an item drop, with a theoretical infinity of runs the item will eventually drop. If you're going to say that it won't, then you don't understand how % work.

Now this isn't effecting with gambling since by the time you get that straight flush you will most likely spend way more money than you could win, but with dungeons that profit off just consistent regular drops you can keep profiting off it indefinitely until you finally get that epic drop, since with a theoretical infinite runs you are guaranteed to get it.

Keep in mind though that with cabal rates the game is likely to shut down before you finally get that epic roll on a chest.

Lulu
12-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Yep, that's your friendly FA zero. Gives you the benefit of the doubt. I love all his hypocritical threads/comments.

*now back to your program*
You're not the first to call me hypocritical :), you remind me of "soorite" or something like that. Sounds like you, acts like you, but it's not you right? ;) but hey, at least I don't have a friend who tries to stab me in the back anymore I just have somebody who hates me

forumtwizzler
12-04-2012, 12:32 PM

here is your solution ... ready ?

Steps :
1. Be like matrimonkey and get a job in BK flip, burgers and make a ton of usd.
2. When you stacked enough usd to support your imaginary illegal mafia bordering New Mexico (or one of those racist southern states), go to step 3
3. Take a one way plane trip to PH buy a laptop and join Cabal PH where the dolla goes further. Buy anything you want.
4. Make some fraps and post in NA Cabal forums to show romp he is not up to your level.

This way you won't be a pure usd user, you will be a fillipino peso user or w/e currency they have there ... Problem solved ? *

Sprite
12-04-2012, 02:14 PM
stop being a drama queen

truely false
12-04-2012, 04:31 PM
This way you won't be a pure usd user, you will be a fillipino peso user or w/e currency they have there ... Problem solved ? *

Daaaaaaaaaam! lmao...:p

Lulu
12-04-2012, 04:40 PM
stop being a drama queen
fight me leggohead

Sprite
12-04-2012, 04:42 PM
fight me u dirty mustache african

Diablo
12-04-2012, 05:33 PM
You sir are a metaphor handicapped soul that doesn't even understand himself. If lets say a chest in sod has a 2% chance of dropping a SeH....every time u break it you only have a 2% chance to get one. On your first run 2%; on your 10th run 2%; on you 500th run 2%. Running the dungeon more gives you more chances of success. But your odds of coming out with what you wanted are always and forever the same each run. Thats what sandulf was saying in his metaphor that you clearly got lost in.

and in adding: 50 heads in 500 flips is the same success as 5 heads in 50 flips.
i think you misunderstand
each coin flip is an independent event and it stays at 50% success rate and we all know that but im saying look at the whole thing as one event. attempting to get 50 heads in 50 attempts is ridiculous but getting 50 heads in 500 attempts is more than enough. i never said the more you flip a coin the more likely you are to get heads the next time.

again if we were to bet money on 50 heads in 50 attempts or 500 attempts, which would you pick? you tell me

thats all im saying

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 05:49 PM
Irrelevant term is irrelevant. If you're going to say that it won't, then you don't understand how % work.

No one said that it wouldn't drop. Fine your pushing me to do math here so say...like babyWi said seh is 2% chance

getting it on 1st run is 2%, 2nd run 2% and so on....p(a/b)=(p(b/a)p(a))/p(b) basic Bayes' theorem
u can never get seh or u can get seh every run...making more runs WILL not guarantee u seh...u already heard Zero say he ran it X amount and got nothing and someone ran it ~12 and got 1...there is even ur proof fpsnoob Zero told u just now

cards are different and dependent since u remove card from the deck thus effecting % (unless u keep deck "fed")

like coins seeing a head after ~5 tails is NOT evidence of ur fallacy but more of the fact that the event occurred due to chance since it was 1/2
seeing a seh after 1000+ runs is no proof since it dropped due to CHANCE

if u don't see it then im done...

Sprite
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
No one said that it wouldn't drop. Fine your pushing me to do math here so say...like babyWi said seh is 2% chance

getting it on 1st run is 2%, 2nd run 2% and so on....p(a/b)=(p(b/a)p(a))/p(b) basic Bayes' theorem
u can never get seh or u can get seh every run...making more runs WILL not guarantee u seh...u already heard Zero say he ran it X amount and got nothing and someone ran it ~12 and got 1...there is even ur proof fpsnoob Zero told u just now

cards are different and dependent since u remove card from the deck thus effecting % (unless u keep deck "fed")

like coins seeing a head after ~5 tails is NOT evidence of ur fallacy but more of the fact that the event occurred due to chance since it was 1/2
seeing a seh after 1000+ runs is no proof since it dropped due to CHANCE

if u don't see it then im done...

u misunderstand what fps is saying. he's basically saying that with infinite chances, as long as there is a % chance of the item dropping be it .0000001%, it will eventually drop because of the infinite number of tries as well as there still being a chance for it to drop. the only time something will never drop is if the chances are 0%

Lulu
12-04-2012, 06:02 PM
Damn too lazy to read these posts

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-04-2012, 06:28 PM
here is your solution ... ready ?

Steps :
1. Be like matrimonkey and get a job in BK flip, burgers and make a ton of usd.
2. When you stacked enough usd to support your imaginary illegal mafia bordering New Mexico (or one of those racist southern states), go to step 3
3. Take a one way plane trip to PH buy a laptop and join Cabal PH where the dolla goes further. Buy anything you want.
4. Make some fraps and post in NA Cabal forums to show romp he is not up to your level.

https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/633e3516a1cc456eaeb63789b98361bf6f7f35df/687474703a2f2f322e62702e626c6f6773706f742e636f6d2f 5f76586856477835315759492f534a58744e5079696862492f 4141414141414141426b772f716a74556a685a55715a4d2f73 3430302f792d736f2d7372732d322e6a7067/http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vXhVGx51WYI/SJXtNPyihbI/AAAAAAAABkw/qjtUjhZUqZM/s400/y-so-srs-2.jpg

Lulu
12-04-2012, 06:28 PM
2% for seh drop is a bs lie. So are enchanced cores, they will never give a real % lol

elvie
12-04-2012, 06:31 PM
I've gotten 2 sehs drop from derk, your 2% theory is wrong

Sandulf
12-04-2012, 06:41 PM
u misunderstand what fps is saying. he's basically saying that with infinite chances, as long as there is a % chance of the item dropping be it .0000001%, it will eventually drop because of the infinite number of tries as well as there still being a chance for it to drop. the only time something will never drop is if the chances are 0%

it eventually falls because it has a chance to fall in the 1st place...omg u guys arguing with science that has been tested
let me rephrase: seh will not drop because you run a dg infinite times, it will drop because it has a chance of dropping
number of tries has no effect on drop chance
Im done...im wasting my time

Sprite
12-04-2012, 06:58 PM
it eventually falls because it has a chance to fall in the 1st place...omg u guys arguing with science that has been tested
let me rephrase: seh will not drop because you run a dg infinite times, it will drop because it has a chance of dropping
number of tries has no effect on drop chance
Im done...im wasting my time

exactly

elvie
12-04-2012, 07:26 PM
seh drops 100% in cash shop, yall are wrong.

qweasdzxc
12-04-2012, 07:29 PM
seh drops 100% in cash shop, yall are wrong.

Confirmed, bought one for myself!

Lulu
12-04-2012, 07:43 PM
it's an example stupid...
Hi, your IQ so low you're opinion doesn't matter. The upgrading system is pretty bad I'm sure that's why they won't give us a real table of the chances to % an item. Nor will they give us a % of how much enchanced cores help.

elvie
12-04-2012, 07:53 PM
Hi, your IQ so low you're opinion doesn't matter. The upgrading system is pretty bad I'm sure that's why they won't give us a real table of the chances to % an item. Nor will they give us a % of how much enchanced cores help.

your chances of success increase greatly if you use USD.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-04-2012, 09:12 PM
your chances of success increase greatly if you use USD.
tell that to kenimatic or w/e his name is

Lulu
12-05-2012, 04:10 AM
You're the one who can't comprehend english. My IQ looks like a 10 next to you. Did you figure this out just now? NO shet the % is awful numb nuts. Are you always this stupid or do you just purposely like to annoy people by pointing out the obvious?
That's why It's called a complain session, you're an idiot for going to a complain session and complaining about people complaining. #DownySwag

Lulu
12-05-2012, 04:11 AM
fight me u dirty mustache african
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-WusRjN-RI You're in a commercial at 4 seconds!

Scarface
12-05-2012, 05:05 AM
say you want to get 50 heads over a number of coin flips. are you more likely to get that in 50 tries or 500 tries?
you cant be serious if you think they are still the same

either you didnt ask the right question or you need a new stats prof

uhhhhh you don't quite get it do you?

Peaches
12-05-2012, 05:12 AM
Wow the general Cabal population seems pretty bad at math (mostly sandulf)

xvxURIZENxvx
12-05-2012, 06:05 AM
Epic drops are suppose to happen all the time,The RNG DC's you to prevent it from happening frequently

Sandulf
12-05-2012, 06:07 AM
Wow the general Cabal population seems pretty bad at math (mostly sandulf)

I stated facts and provided evidence to my statements...all u did is open ur mouth and talk sh1t.
Plus im taking calc 2 in college and got A in calc 1, and got A in ap stats in HS
So don't tell me im bad at math
Im not hating on anyone or bad mouthing them but somehow u all hating on me bringing u truth and evidence...go figure Merica

Peaches
12-05-2012, 06:36 AM
I stated facts and provided evidence to my statements...all u did is open ur mouth and talk sh1t.
Plus im taking calc 2 in college and got A in calc 1, and got A in ap stats in HS
So don't tell me im bad at math
Im not hating on anyone or bad mouthing them but somehow u all hating on me bringing u truth and evidence...go figure Merica

lol who said i was hating on anybody. im just saying that you don't know how probability works; and you're not helping yourself or your argument with statements like "i take freshman calculus in college."

Sandulf
12-05-2012, 06:39 AM
lol who said i was hating on anybody. i just like to correct people on their math, thats all. and you're gonna have to know more than just freshman calculus to say you know math better than me...

Where are ur correction i wanna see? Where was i wrong in my math?
Freshman calculus...u must be joking

Peaches
12-05-2012, 06:42 AM
Where are ur correction i wanna see? Where was i wrong in my math?
Freshman calculus...u must be joking

Calculus 1 = 1st year 1st semester.

Calculus 2 = 1st year 2nd semester.

Therefore they are freshman classes.

and AP stats is what i call a baby class.

You're not impressing people by telling people you're a 1st year college student.

I read through the posts on the 2nd and 3rd page; fpsnoob and diablo were correct. Cheapbabywiz and you are incorrect. Thats all im saying.

Sandulf
12-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Calculus 1 = 1st year 1st semester.

Calculus 2 = 1st year 2nd semester.

Therefore they are freshman classes.

and AP stats is what i call a baby class.

You're not impressing people by telling people you're a 1st year college student.

I read through the posts on the 2nd and 3rd page; fpsnoob and diablo were correct. Cheapbabywiz and you are incorrect. Thats all im saying.

rolf u telling me about my school when u don't even know the classes im talking about...so ur dumb
ap stats is the highest class there is in HS so it can't be baby class considering if ur in HS at the time
Im not 1st year either...dumbass

1st u called my math wrong when it was correct and backed up by facts
2nd all u did was talk sh1t and when asked to back ur talk up u couldn't (u still couln't show me "wrong math")
3rd u clearly don't understand gambler's fallacy
4th ur ego is hurt and u keep talkin cuz ur vagygy hurts

U do understand that with each new post u just proving yourself an idiot?

here solve this (Find the Jacobian of the transformation) x=u/(u+v), y=v/(u-v)
if u cant solve this by today i'm done bothering talkin to you

Peaches
12-05-2012, 08:03 AM
rolf u telling me about my school when u don't even know the classes im talking about...so ur dumb
ap stats is the highest class there is in HS so it can't be baby class considering if ur in HS at the time

2nd all u did was talk sh1t and when asked to back ur talk up u couldn't (u still couln't show me "wrong math")

lol AP stats in HIGH SCHOOL is nothing more than a baby college class that freshmen take for an easy A. Calc 1 and Calc 2 are already easy themselves based on the fact that they're freshmen classes that ANY science/math related major has to take their first year. Why are you trying to make such a big deal out of being a 1st year college student.

All I said was fpsnoob and diablo were correct and you were incorrect. And you're so defensive and easily offended by something like that.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-05-2012, 08:17 AM

DAT MATH ! OMG THAT MATH
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27874351.jpg

Sped-Math Right Dere Son

idk why people busting out all of these math equations and formulas

ITS CABAL PEOPLE the only value you need to know in this game is this
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/1735/12/1735_1354544460.jpg

just saying

Peaches
12-05-2012, 08:23 AM
DAT MATH ! OMG THAT MATH
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27874351.jpg

Sped-Math Right Dere Son

idk why people busting out all of these math equations and formulas

ITS CABAL PEOPLE the only value you need to know in this game is this
http://content.clearchannel.com/cc-common/mlib/1735/12/1735_1354544460.jpg

just saying

And THIS is why Chingu is #1 Venus player :>

elvie
12-05-2012, 08:38 AM
http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/01/13/drop-chance-probability/

http://www.intmath.com/counting-probability/12-binomial-probability-distributions.php

Peaches
12-05-2012, 09:01 AM
http://wow.joystiq.com/2010/01/13/drop-chance-probability/

http://www.intmath.com/counting-probability/12-binomial-probability-distributions.php

This is exactly what fpsnoob and diablo and xi already said

Sandulf
12-05-2012, 09:23 AM
when people have nothing smart to reply the say something stupid...aka chingu and peaches (watch some idiocracy maybe u' see urself in the mirror)
I like how this Brian Wood is now a more valid source than wiki lol
fpsnoob said that number of runs increases ur chance (if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right), xi agreed with me that # of runs has no effect on chance only chance itself does
"best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters" -zero}
"i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once"-chungu}

yo peaches where is my answer for the calc problem i put up? or are u derp? lol

Peaches
12-05-2012, 09:26 AM

kid you would pass out if you saw the work im studying now. Freshman's 1st and 2nd semester calculus are baby classes.

Sandulf
12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
kid you would pass out if you saw the work im studying now. Freshman's 1st and 2nd semester calculus are baby classes.

-All i hear is blah blah blah...excuses

elvie
12-05-2012, 09:57 AM
if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right

i'm pretty sure that's what fpsnoob and others have been saying the entire time, more runs = more probability something will drop. It's you that kept insisting that every single run drop % does not change, while that's true, it still doesn't change the fact that 500 runs of sod with a 2% drop rate will yield better chance of something will drop than 5 runs. We don't know what the true seh drop rate for sod is, but if it's .01%, 500 runs or 5000 runs will probably not yield a drop.

Peaches
12-05-2012, 10:00 AM
i'm pretty sure that's what fpsnoob and others have been saying the entire time, more runs = more probability something will drop. It's you that kept insisting that every single run drop % does not change, while that's true, it still doesn't change the fact that 500 runs of sod with a 2% drop rate will yield better chance of something will drop than 5 runs. We don't know what the true seh drop rate for sod is, but if it's .01%, 500 runs or 5000 runs will probably not yield a drop.

Don't bother lecturing the freshman; he's part of the 50% that will drop out before finishing his bachelors

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-05-2012, 10:06 AM
when people have nothing smart to reply the say something stupid...aka chingu and peaches (watch some idiocracy maybe u' see urself in the mirror)
fpsnoob said that number of runs increases ur chance (if he means that particular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right), xi agreed with me that # of runs has no effect on chance only chance itself does
"best thing I've gotten was a 500m sig amp gloves out of 400 runs on various characters" -zero}
"i ran nearly 150 ft2 runs on my FA in the past month . . and only seen leth ring once"-chungu}

1st off . . if you cant spell my name correctly you dont need to be quoting me . . . 2nd just becuase i talk about only seeing leth ring once . . . dont mean i have to rage about it every second of the day . . im happy with my play style -__- once i get leth ring ill be able to appreciate it more and i can feel a sense of accomplishment same goes with gear . . . i dont spend usd on this game therefore im not decked out in "double amp gear" crafted forcy orbs" or w/e like some people that "fund" their epic gear "you know who you are i dont need to say names" . . . . atleast i can say that im a 100% legit FA/player and prolly has way more skill then most people who "fund" their charcter ( agian dont need to say names" . . . . .) my advice to people is just . . stop all the QQ and bs lol its getting old . . . ppl wonder why they have godly gear but still cant beat a regular player . . . USD cant buy you skills . . . geeez

Lulu
12-05-2012, 11:41 AM
Don't bother lecturing the freshman; he's part of the 50% that will drop out before finishing his bachelors
Hi Cathy <3

Shinji
12-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Here I thought we knew how probability works at the age of 6 lawl.

Diablo
12-05-2012, 04:31 PM

i think you misunderstand
each coin flip is an independent event and it stays at 50% success rate and we all know that but im saying look at the whole thing as one event. attempting to get 50 heads in 50 attempts is ridiculous but getting 50 heads in 500 attempts is more than enough. i never said the more you flip a coin the more likely you are to get heads the next time.

again if we were to bet money on 50 heads in 50 attempts or 500 attempts, which would you pick? you tell me

thats all im saying
lol
seems like you got a well undeserved A

Diablo
12-05-2012, 04:36 PM
some english comprehension skills would suffice as well

Berserk_Fury
12-05-2012, 04:48 PM
icular event he is wrong if he means it as a whole then he's right)

You're basically telling me right now that if you flipped a fair coin ten times, and I flipped a fair coin a million times, your chances of getting 10 heads in a row are the same as the chances of me getting 10 heads in a row at some point during those million flips.

[GM] Lorkan
12-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Let me try and help.

The chances of acquiring heads or tails will always be the same when flipping coins. The probability is always 50/50.
More coin toss doesn't change the 50/50 probability. However, it gives you more chances to try your luck on the next 50/50 coin toss.

1 coin toss = You may acquire 1 heads or 1 tails.
50 coin toss = You may acquire 1-50 head or 1-50 tails.

1 Attempt is better than 0 Attempts. Because trying is better than not trying at all.

Corvettezr1
12-05-2012, 06:09 PM
Lorkan;365998']Let me try and help.

The chances of acquiring heads or tails will always be the same when flipping coins. The probability is always 50/50.
More coin toss doesn't change the 50/50 probability. However, it gives you more chances to try your luck on the next 50/50 coin toss.

1 Attempt is better than 0 Attempts. Because trying is better than not trying at all.

hey, where u been

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-05-2012, 06:33 PM

omg . . . lorkan just owned pretty much everyone in this thread Q_Q

Lulu
12-05-2012, 06:58 PM

Hey Yoda, are we ever gonna get a table of % to upgrade or is that a nice joke? :x

truely false
12-05-2012, 10:01 PM

Let me interpret what this means as related to the thread title. STOP, QQing and just enjoy the game because your chances are better if you play the game than just dancing in BI....lol

Andrea
12-07-2012, 02:06 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/1ytzz5.jpg