PDA

View Full Version : I love when i make ppl rage kuz they fail to kill me

GodOfWar
12-07-2012, 09:42 PM
i love you guys , keep talking about me. you guys made me famous in the first place haha and i thank you all for it . if u dont got the skills and u dont got the job to get money/time and buy/farm decent if not good gears , dont come cry because you fail or have bad luck and then dissrespect me and throw insults and then report me.just report me w/o all the unnessary BS kuz it hurts my eyes q.q
as for noobmode and nubamp they both tried to kill me 2vs 1 so i went bm3 and murdered them haha.and then nubamp report me and made himself look like a donkey butt ...oh and nubmode had bringer title too x_x

check out this link to another page in forums dating around 8 months ago

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?31297-Speed-Skill-Hacker

are you blind ? dont you see how rich i am?Zoom in to the alz amount and tell me if you see something :D you really think i got 41 billion alz LOL photoshop FTW zoom in noobs

NewEra
12-07-2012, 09:46 PM
So much alz or photoshop and you're still a noob that's using rol1 merg ring and not even PC sig, so i see no reason why you wasting space on the forums.

GodOfWar
12-07-2012, 09:50 PM
So much alz or photoshop and you're still a noob that's using rol1 merg ring and not even PC sig, so i see no reason why you wasting space on the forums.

anytime u wanna test me come to ch 14 venus i make u shut up haha, and you the one wasting space on forums by leaving lame comments ,at least i got pics and a longer text so that ppl can read and see things weaksauce :D

Sprite
12-07-2012, 09:50 PM
it's photoshopped, numbers over 10bil will be in green (his is blue LOLOL). fail post by fail poster gg

GodOfWar
12-07-2012, 09:52 PM
it's photoshopped, numbers over 10bil will be in green (his is blue LOLOL). fail post by fail poster gg

LOL hahahahahaha u so smart Xi, i think u graduated . GG

NewEra
12-08-2012, 04:21 AM

I saw, fail people is fail people.

SevenD
12-08-2012, 04:52 AM
so 2v1 and you went bm3? and you called them noobs? kay

Lulu
12-08-2012, 07:33 AM
I really don't understand. Is he just a good troll or is he mentally challenged and think he's good.

spittaz
12-08-2012, 07:39 AM
i love you guys , keep talking about me. you guys made me famous in the first place haha and i thank you all for it . if u dont got the skills and u dont got the job to get money/time and buy/farm decent if not good gears , dont come cry because you fail or have bad luck and then dissrespect me and throw insults and then report me.just report me w/o all the unnessary BS kuz it hurts my eyes q.q
as for noobmode and nubamp they both tried to kill me 2vs 1 so i went bm3 and murdered them haha.and then nubamp report me and made himself look like a donkey butt ...oh and nubmode had bringer title too x_x

are you blind ? dont you see how rich i am?Zoom in to the alz amount and tell me if you see something :D you really think i got 41 billion alz LOL photoshop FTW zoom in noobs

its obvious your not rich with that fail gear -_-

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-08-2012, 08:20 AM
its obvious your not rich with that fail gear -_-
daaaayum burn son
http://i.imgur.com/yTASh.jpg

Hash
12-08-2012, 08:22 AM
it took you 8 months to reply to the other guys thread? on a scale of 1 to Lokijones1, how slow are you?

Peaches
12-08-2012, 09:17 AM
Somebody failing to kill you isn't the same as you killing them, because frankly its easy to just "not die." If an FB rooted me and ran away, I wouldn't be impressed. If a WI was low hp and just blinked away, I wouldn't be impressed.

This isn't a game of hide and seek; you can't win just by surviving, you gotta KILL too. Only if you're able to kill the person do you have bragging rights; being able to run away doesn't give you bragging rights.

Somebody who dies 20 times but kills 70 (only 2:7 ratio) times is more impressive to me than somebody who dies only twice but only gets in 10 kills (a 2:10 ratio but still less impressive imo).

Valdoroth
12-08-2012, 02:06 PM
There's a difference from famous and notorious. You're not famous. Just saying...

I'm not famous. I'm widely known by alot of ppl, but not famous.

You're kinda in a similar boat, except that most of that wide populous doesn't like you bcs you make claims or statements and can't hold up to. Don't say that you can do something when people have witnessed you failing multiple times before.

TheZeeker
12-08-2012, 02:32 PM

People didnt make u famous. they just humiliated u in public

Let me put it this way.. you are as famous as the ass kissing chingu and friends

GodOfWar
12-08-2012, 03:05 PM
People didnt make u famous. they just humiliated u in public

Let me put it this way.. you are as famous as the ass kissing chingu and friends
seem like u know me so much scumbag. i got famous after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . i got 1 word for you all kiss D'z nuts

GodOfWar
12-08-2012, 03:07 PM
There's a difference from famous and notorious. You're not famous. Just saying...

You're kinda in a similar boat, except that most of that wide populous doesn't like you bcs you make claims or statements and can't hold up to. Don't say that you can do something when people have witnessed you failing multiple times before.

u wish u could be like me . but you are nothing close to beeing famous so dont even tell yourself alot of people know you kuz u R nobody .

Peaches
12-08-2012, 04:07 PM

There's George Clooney famous

Theres Justin Bieber famous

And then there's Adolph Hitler famous

You don't wanna be those last two kind of famous's.

NewEra
12-08-2012, 04:38 PM
There's George Clooney famous

Theres Justin Bieber famous

And then there's Adolph Hitler famous

You don't wanna be those last two kind of famous's.

ahahhaha, He has a big Ego that's all.

TeaParty
12-08-2012, 05:09 PM
seem like u know me so much scumbag. i got famous after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . i got 1 word for you all kiss D'z nuts

TeaParty uses auto loot hacks. He got saints once and then 2 weeks later. HA.
It's funny how you called me sht w/o saint's when you were just as weak even with saint's.
inb4yallhatinyoudontknowmebicboiscumbag

Lucifer
12-08-2012, 05:24 PM
seem like u know me so much scumbag. I became and attention h.0e like kavmaum after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . I got 1 word for you all, I'm kavmaum's father
/fixed

TeaParty
12-08-2012, 05:32 PM
seem like u know me so much scumbag. I became and attention h.0e like kavmaum after i got saints wepon twice back to back 2 weeks in a row and people started spreading rumors since they r disoriented retards like most of you haters are . I got 1 word for you all, I'm kavmaum's father

/fixed
http://i48.tinypic.com/2u8dz11.jpg

TheZeeker
12-08-2012, 07:01 PM
dang i think im done with forums.. too many pathetic people