PDA

View Full Version : Requesting little help about EP9.

Sergiu01
12-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Elow.Im from Cabal EU and i wanna know how Charm will be crafted ? Or how we will get it ? Its true we will need stain clones to craft ?:o Maybe how many per craft or how it work ? : ) I would appreciate a non-hater answer.Thanks !

TeaParty
12-09-2012, 08:50 AM
In the beginning, the only way to get a charm is to gather 5x minesta's diamond charm that drops from Arcane Trace monsters or from the little golems that spawn with the Golem of Rage. They will probably release charms in the cash shop later on.

Sergiu01
12-09-2012, 09:35 AM
Ok and after get these 5 ? What we need more ?

Berserk_Fury
12-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Ok and after get these 5 ? What we need more ?

You need to craft the 5 diamond charms to get a random charm from +0 to +6. Problem is the fail rate is very high, and I have no idea what the chances are of making a +'ed one. Also you have no control of which charm you'll get.

DjCyklone
12-09-2012, 02:05 PM
follow my advise save as many chapter 12's for mo runs and then just save all the minesta stones and resell them for the highest price evur you will be super rich just buy all mo quest capsules

Sergiu01
12-10-2012, 03:54 AM
Cyklone u mean save just capsules or do them for stain clones ?

Sergiu01
12-10-2012, 03:57 AM
You need to craft the 5 diamond charms to get a random charm from +0 to +6. Problem is the fail rate is very high, and I have no idea what the chances are of making a +'ed one. Also you have no control of which charm you'll get.
Hard to craft them ? I mean how much time to farm them ?

Andrea
12-10-2012, 04:30 AM
5x diamond charms (from AT, or AH for roughly 30m each), then register your diamond cube crafting (not sure how many tokens or how much alz) from Chloe, the cute npc in PL. That will enable you to craft diamond cubes which randomly give you any of the 3 (Ruby, Emerald, or sapphire) charms+1 to +7. As mentioned, you have absolutely no control of which and what plus charm you'll get. Or if you will more likely succeed or fail with the cube.

Now, easy to just buy any of the charm from CS (699 ecoins here each) at +0. Then register your charm crafting from Chloe (with lowest 1000 amity, you can craft +1 charms, 2000 amity you can do +2, and so on). Again it takes either alz or tokens to register the crafts.

Then just upgrade your charm +0 at Chloe from +0 to +7. Easy to get to +3. +4 and up , it gets painful. Check out the table below.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2eelcfc.jpg

Says it's 60% to upgarde from +3 to +4, but I seriously doubt that. I burned too many +3 to +4's, and it can be costly.

Getting tokens is another story.

Sergiu01
12-10-2012, 04:58 AM
And what kids of items going high price ?:) Maybe for some little resell.Minesta 12 for MO ? Or tell me :p

Hash
12-10-2012, 05:30 AM
5x diamond charms (from AT, or AH for roughly 30m each), then register your diamond cube crafting (not sure how many tokens or how much alz) from Chloe, the cute npc in PL. That will enable you to craft diamond cubes which randomly give you any of the 3 (Ruby, Emerald, or sapphire) charms+1 to +7. As mentioned, you have absolutely no control of which and what plus charm you'll get. Or if you will more likely succeed or fail with the cube.

Now, easy to just buy any of the charm from CS (699 ecoins here each) at +0. Then register your charm crafting from Chloe (with lowest 1000 amity, you can craft +1 charms, 2000 amity you can do +2, and so on). Again it takes either alz or tokens to register the crafts.

Then just upgrade your charm +0 at Chloe from +0 to +7. Easy to get to +3. +4 and up , it gets painful. Check out the table below.

Says it's 60% to upgarde from +3 to +4, but I seriously doubt that. I burned too many +3 to +4's, and it can be costly.

are you sure your table is correct? I've never seen +0 fail to +1. The table was also released by the GMs, so I doubt that it would need correction as to the %. The final column in the table is also stating how much you would expect to receive. For instance, you have 50 +1s, so with 90% chance to succeed you would expect 45 +2s to succeed (hence the expecting number: 45 in the 2nd row)

Berserk_Fury
12-10-2012, 07:24 AM

Before they put charms in cash shop, the diamond charms were 150-200m a piece in AH.

DjCyklone
12-10-2012, 12:38 PM
i mean buy them all cheaply and get to runnin MO for stain clones and then craft them and sell

Sergiu01
12-11-2012, 05:42 AM
Craft what man ?Xd I thought u mean to buy minesta chapters 12 and sell higher after update :)

Andrea
12-11-2012, 01:01 PM
u were asking about charms (which use stain clones to craft). and we gave u the picture even tho we could have very well told you to "just wait... and you'll learn and find out all about it when the time comes" but we didn't 'cuz u asked nicely and u might construe such a reply as a "hater" answer.

and u chose to follow a train of thought that's not completely about your original topic but about getting character-bound stain clones from MO (i think 5 stains per chapter 12 book), and crafting the trade-able ones off of them (yes, that's provided too by Chloe and you have to register), and finally selling the stains at exorbitant prices (here it reached 6m each and now has tailspun to about 4m). Of each clone box/cube you make requiring 6 cb stains, you can possibly get 5 tradeable ones, that is, IF you manage to succeed too crafting the box. Otherwise, you end up wasting 6 clones each time.

If this muddles your confusion further, sorry, you asked one thing and you followed up on another. So there.

DjCyklone
12-12-2012, 09:47 PM
yeah buy the chapter 12 for mo to get stains then you can craft them on the new npc located in Port lux or keep them to yourself and try crafting some amulets which will sell decently even after the market is overflowing with them. thats how you can make money as few ppl have made their alz that way

Sergiu01
12-13-2012, 10:56 AM
We already have 3 days Ep9 and i reselled minesta chapters 12 :D sold 4kk each ,bought 1.5kk. And now 10kk in ah np xd x1 stain clone-7kk. But ty all for infos