PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to farm alz nowadays

locki
12-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi there, I just came back from a long break from Cabal, just before arcane trace went out. I used to farm alz by killing ogres in Lakeside, selling loots (slotted osm armors, etc), tickets, and minesta training capsules. Each osm armor part would have cost 70k alz and filling out 4 tabs of my inventory would go easily amount to 2m+ alz, in an hour's stay there. Not counting the tickets and training capsules I got.

Now, since the price of these armor parts have significantly gone down, I was just wondering how do people farm alz nowadays? Creating new characters? Dungeon raiding is always a viable way, but I'm getting tired of soloing dx dungeons, and IC1.

Please share your thoughts. I would greatly appreciate it. THanks! :D

Peaches
12-09-2012, 06:44 PM
Instead of npcing osm armor parts, break them. The force core piece and upgrade core piece are worth a lot after the craft update.

Other than that, keep doing what you've been doing. Grinding and selling the drops, and dungeons.

Izumiia
12-09-2012, 06:52 PM
Instead of npcing osm armor parts, break them. The force core piece and upgrade core piece are worth a lot after the craft update.

Other than that, keep doing what you've been doing. Grinding and selling the drops, and dungeons.
lets fight

xvxURIZENxvx
12-09-2012, 07:32 PM
You mean I DON'T have to just sell vouchers?!?!

Peaches
12-09-2012, 08:04 PM
lets fight

ohai

Sea
12-09-2012, 08:19 PM
You mean I DON'T have to just sell vouchers?!?!

snap

modem
12-09-2012, 08:29 PM
go dungeon if u can solo ic 1 just spam it .

locki
12-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Thanks I just did 3 IC1 runs today, managed to get 20m loots on cores. Not much rares. I'm just getting tired of the old boring IC1 mobs and bosses >.<