PDA

View Full Version : To GMs: regarding winter events

Sandulf
12-12-2012, 06:48 AM
That lantern event u had was a bunch of bologna
SOOOooo rigged to favor higher lvls with good equips
basically all the 100- couldn't even have a shot at the un-dead ground area lantern, not even gona mentions mf, pf...
So if u dona make a boss that drops good items make it lvl appropriate

And pls spread holiday cheer and not extend ur hand to ask for our usd like this sig event, gold/black feather event thats low
It should be you who gives us stuff not the other way around

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 07:10 AM
Yes please make all Santas drop the same stuff so I can 1 hit the noob ones :)

Sandulf
12-12-2012, 07:15 AM
Yes please make all Santas drop the same stuff so I can 1 hit the noob ones :)
thats the thing ppl get greedy and disregard that new ppl need stuff too (idk make it acc bount or u can only have 1)
which is why player base is so low, cuz new players are disregarded
thats why usa has low player count compared to eu (and the fact that gms there do something, just more for whatever reasons??)

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 07:26 AM
Yes cause that level 2 needs the epic stuff that they have no clue what the value is so someone can take advantage if them not like they can use it anyways
Sounds more like someone mad they can't kill ug and up bosses to me

Abi
12-12-2012, 07:43 AM
As long as they make those stupid antlers NPC-able.....

Sandulf
12-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Yes cause that level 2 needs the epic stuff that they have no clue what the value is so someone can take advantage if them not like they can use it anyways
Sounds more like someone mad they can't kill ug and up bosses to me

Can u not see the big picture, or u so stupid that all u think is in a box?
every class will only need 1 rol2-3 and 1 cd ring2-3 (except fb) since there is tyrant/(40/7,14/80 items)
now if they farm more of them then they control price, they get rich, get bored quit
why not give new ppl (not lvl2 obv u dumbass; god so much short thinkin in this game)
who can have a chance to utilize it more since they are not gona sell it for self gain (make it like merg anyway; reasoning from line 2)

Besides im sorry i fail to see how GMs make this game fun at all...thats what games are for right?
Grinding became: dance in BI and buy/sell vouchers. By giving new players a better chance u making them grind instead of be desperate and buy vouchers
Ur like a republican supporting the rich, im a democrat who wants fairness for the new ppl. If u disregard new ppl and ppl who came back then ur doomed to play alone someday.

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 07:57 AM
As long as they make those stupid antlers NPC-able.....

+1

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 08:11 AM
every class will only need 1 rol2-3 and 1 cd ring2-3 (except fb) since there is tyrant/(40/7,14/80 items)
now if they farm more of them then they control price, they get rich, get bored quit
why not give new ppl (not lvl2 obv u dumbass; god so much short thinkin in this game)
who can have a chance to utilize it more since they are not gona sell it for self gain (make it like merg anyway; reasoning from line 2)

Besides im sorry i fail to see how GMs make this game fun at all...thats what games are for right?
Grinding became: dance in BI and buy/sell vouchers. By giving new players a better chance u making them grind instead of be desperate and buy vouchers
Ur like a republican supporting the rich, im a democrat who wants fairness for the new ppl. If u disregard new ppl and ppl who came back then ur doomed to play alone someday.

Lol tyrant drops so rare it's not even funny
Same with merp and killian so daymn right is spam the f outta the nub ones if there dropping them
I can care less about the new players when it can help improve my own
As for playing alone I pretty much do that now so no worries
As for farming them to get rich isn't that part of the game? It's no diff then hunting derk or any other boss quit crying and pk the guy that's hunting them
Your ing about grinding? Last I checked this is a mmo and that's pretty common
The new players don't last cause the community is mean and rude to them In game and cause of the bots they can't do there quests it has nothing to do with event mobs get your head outta your ass

Sandulf
12-12-2012, 08:19 AM
thanks u proved my point
U get so worked up about some pixels on the screen it makes me laugh

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 08:33 AM
Lol worked up nah I'm having a great time
I'm sorry if you think I'm mad I don't sugar coat things
No reason to get worked up over pixels I look at on avg of 4 hours a night if that
Just the people like you that QQ over events make me laugh
Gives me something to do. At work

Peaches
12-12-2012, 09:48 AM

The whole point of the game is to work hard by leveling up and increase your stats by working to farm/buy/craft gear.

Somebody who has played this game for 3 years and spent a lot of time leveling up and farming dungeons, should have more gear than somebody who has played the game for a month and has hardly leveled up or dungeoned at all.

That's generally how every game works. If you have a level requirement for dungeons, that's part of it too. Oh your'e lv.100? You haven't worked enough to deserve to run ic1 yet. You will be allowed to run ic1 when your'e lv.120+. Same with events. And that's how it should be.

whitetrash
12-12-2012, 10:05 AM
*nods* I agree peaches

Berserk_Fury
12-12-2012, 10:40 AM
The whole point of the game is to work hard by leveling up and increase your stats by working to farm/buy/craft gear.

Somebody who has played this game for 3 years and spent a lot of time leveling up and farming dungeons, should have more gear than somebody who has played the game for a month and has hardly leveled up or dungeoned at all.

That's generally how every game works. If you have a level requirement for dungeons, that's part of it too. Oh your'e lv.100? You haven't worked enough to deserve to run ic1 yet. You will be allowed to run ic1 when your'e lv.120+. Same with events. And that's how it should be.

This. New people complain too much about not having things even though the game is already easy mode compared to how it was when all of us were leveling up.

jamnotjelly
12-12-2012, 12:35 PM
Pssh complain when you finally get full trans off crags one day before they take away the lvl requirement for dummies. Hours and hours of screen watching not able to afk, i still have nightmares ;_;

i sell stuff
12-12-2012, 01:04 PM
Pssh complain when you finally get full trans off crags one day before they take away the lvl requirement for dummies. Hours and hours of screen watching not able to afk, i still have nightmares ;_;
+1. old players that had to experience that are all probably 170+ by now. I feel that they should get some kind of compensation for having to do so much more work in the past compared to what players are getting now. besides it doesnt even take that long to get to 170 with new map+ fire trapping (obviously neither existed until a few updates back) Also there werent too many epic craft drops. Most of the Pc crafts back then were crafts who poured millions into crafting.
Now, for the Halloween event. I thought the drops were pretty good compared to old events. Although UG up were difficult to kill I enjoyed not getting crap drops from lower leveled maps. Frontier stones/ chapters were sufficient for me because aiming for something rare like an SEH is just unrealistic for me, even though it was possible.
and yeah +1 to peaches too.

BamOwnage
12-12-2012, 07:28 PM
thanks u proved my point
U get so worked up about some pixels on the screen it makes me laugh

Says the one created the thread about the event in the first place

Hash
12-12-2012, 09:57 PM
if you don't like the game and events, then stop playing. It's as simple as that. All you're saying is let's make this event easier for people who are low level... but how many games have you seen where they give potentially end game gear to people who are nowhere near max level. how fun would cabal really be if they handed out rol3/cr3 to people that were level 14x.

dee92
12-13-2012, 03:56 AM
me thinks you guys all scared him off now =P

Sandulf
12-14-2012, 06:32 AM
me thinks you guys all scared him off now =P

http://forum.cabalonline.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Events-and-Contests compare

Didn't scare me off, u just short minded ppl

Berserk_Fury
12-14-2012, 09:16 AM
http://forum.cabalonline.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Events-and-Contests compare

Didn't scare me off, u just short minded ppl

We're short minded because we don't think people that have played for a month should be getting free stuff?

Sandulf
12-14-2012, 12:09 PM
We're short minded because we don't think people that have played for a month should be getting free stuff?

t1,t2 (some t3 ppl) may want to participate in events too without having kills stolen from them
1 month...? Im talking bout ppl in general ur putting a stupid bracket
"free"? nothing is free...unless u gona run around in ur sig event gear and claim everything is so easy...(some ppl have not used usd to get k-red, some ppl dont even know the game that well to even understand its mechanics...should they be left out in a winter event?)
This game is not just for u
I hope u see where ur short minded now

Sprite
12-14-2012, 12:35 PM
t1,t2 (some t3 ppl) may want to participate in events too without having kills stolen from them
"free"? nothing is free...unless u gona run around in ur sig event gear and claim everything is so easy...(some ppl have not used usd to get k-red, some ppl dont even know the game that well to even understand its mechanics...should they be left out in a winter event?)

1. Level up. This game encourages players to level. People in the lower tier 70% of the time have a main over 160 anyways.
2. You contradict yourself. Please look what you said in your first post

That lantern event u had was a bunch of bologna
It should be you who gives us stuff not the other way around
3. This game is not for you if you think that you deserve easy gears in a Korean MMO game. Learn to level up, run dungeons, and work for your gear. That's the true nature of every Korean MMO out there.

Lulu
12-14-2012, 01:44 PM
this guy complains more than I do.

whitetrash
12-15-2012, 06:21 AM

In reality the mobs are not meant to be soloed there meant to be teamed to kill they just never adapted them with the better gear changes and bm3 its not our fault you fail and can't solo them less QQ more leveling and gear for you

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 11:00 AM
eu vs na (events)

EU winter has map hunting where u can exchange for dg entries and more and bad Santa vs NA has only bad Santa
EU has win with ozone (capture crit hit) and dance vid vs NA ..........nothing
EU has Halloween event dg+maps for event items exchanges vs NA pumpkin hunt just in maps
EU has drei frame for 1 day (no usd all farm) 10 amp pieces vs NA rent-a-sig event (usd)
EU get a kill ring event (make vid) vs NA...........nothing

so yeah do u see now what im talking about? As u can see EVERYONE can participate (just look on eu cabal page)
This game is gear>skill so ima go to a game where skill is more relevant (vin- skill>gear)

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 11:12 AM
eu vs na (events)

EU winter has map hunting where u can exchange for dg entries and more and bad Santa vs NA has only bad Santa
EU has win with ozone (capture crit hit) and dance vid vs NA ..........nothing
EU has Halloween event dg+maps for event items exchanges vs NA pumpkin hunt just in maps
EU has drei frame for 1 day (no usd all farm) 10 amp pieces vs NA rent-a-sig event (usd)
EU get a kill ring event (make vid) vs NA...........nothing

so yeah do u see now what im talking about? As u can see EVERYONE can participate (just look on eu cabal page)
This game is gear>skill so ima go to a game where skill is more relevant (vin- skill>gear)

Bye bye thanks for playing
Yay one less complainer

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 11:22 AM
Bye bye thanks for playing
Yay one less complainer

haha complainer? rolf truth is like my <removed>, it hurts. Sry whitetrash but ur forum name fits u so well
Watch some bear and drink some NASCAR...u idiot
Spend some more usd and time for me k

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Btw thanks Lorkan for deleting my "bad language" i hope u saw my comparison table...

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 11:54 AM
haha complainer? rolf truth is like my <removed>, it hurts. Sry whitetrash but ur forum name fits u so well
Watch some bear and drink some NASCAR...u idiot
Spend some more usd and time for me k

Seems like crying to me
QQ can't kill it make it for noobs QQ this game too hard to farm for alz to buy vouchers and get access to cash shop too QQ crying little baby if you spent as much effort on game as you do here complaining maybe you would be able to buy the same stuff
Don't like the event don't do it its simple
As for beer I do love it and will be having pleanty after work no worries
As for my name I must be doing something right unlike you I have no issues paying my bills and still putting money into the game to keep the servers open

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 12:06 PM
Seems like crying to me
QQ can't kill it make it for noobs QQ this game too hard to farm for alz to buy vouchers and get access to cash shop too QQ crying little baby if you spent as much effort on game as you do here complaining maybe you would be able to buy the same stuff
Don't like the event don't do it its simple
As for beer I do love it and will be having pleanty after work no worries
As for my name I must be doing something right unlike you I have no issues paying my bills and still putting money into the game to keep the servers open

Ah for ur info i can kill santas up to mf...my issue was different learn to read
I don't do the event that is centered around using real money on pixels
Yeah drink beer kill more neurons, ur stupid enough already
Haha yeah waste more money on this game its so gooood to hear this makes me smile ;D
Read my comparison table, use the neurons u got left to realize something

Peaches
12-18-2012, 12:15 PM

I'm gonna stand by this.

If you're only lv.120s and can only kill Santa's in MF, you really shouldn't get all the same items as somebody who's worked harder, such as a 160 who can kill Santa's in PI.

The whole point of levels is that higher levels get more rewards.

You hit lv.90, grats you get completer skills

You hit lv.100, grats you get transcender skills

You hit lv.120, grats you get to run a high level dungeon such as ic1

You hit lv.140, grats you get to farm PF

etc etc.

If you are too low level to kill Santa's in PI, that is not the GM's fault. That is not anybody else's fault. It is your own fault for not leveling up to 160.

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm gonna stand by this.

If you are too low level to kill Santa's in PI, that is not the GM's fault. That is not anybody else's fault. It is your own fault for not leveling up to 160.

Hey Peaches im so glad u got in this i was w8ing for u

Before posting crap look at my comparison of events
OBV high lvl gona go to low lvl maps and kill the santas
1st of im not lvl 120...more like 155 and i got no trouble killing santas
but im not selfish like u and deadbrain whitetrash there im thinking about new & low lvl players
Did u not see how eu has dg+map events all the time so that everyone gets to have fair participation
Im not complaining about hardness of killing, i wish that EVERYONE can enjoy killing a santa.

Put urself in the shoes of a new player, think from that perspective
at ~35lvl u can do weak lid and maybe in eu u can get some xmas stuff (cool u feel like part of a community)
at ~35lvl u can do weak lid and in NA it means u have to go grind up to whatever lvl to even attempt BI santa

I would point out santa's are easier than pumpkins this year

Peaches
12-18-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey Peaches im so glad u got in this i was w8ing for u

Before posting crap look at my comparison of events
OBV high lvl gona go to low lvl maps and kill the santas
1st of im not lvl 120...more like 155 and i got no trouble killing santas
but im not selfish like u and deadbrain whitetrash there im thinking about new & low lvl players
Did u not see how eu has dg+map events all the time so that everyone gets to have fair participation
Im not complaining about hardness of killing, i wish that EVERYONE can enjoy killing a santa.

Put urself in the shoes of a new player, think from that perspective
at ~35lvl u can do weak lid and maybe in eu u can get some xmas stuff (cool u feel like part of a community)
at ~35lvl u can do weak lid and in NA it means u have to go grind up to whatever lvl to even attempt BI santa

I would point out santa's are easier than pumpkins this year

I am not being selfish. It is a fact that if you just installed the game last night and haven't played for even a week, of course you can't really do much.

That is not only in events. That is in every aspect of the game, which events are a part of.

Of course a lv.35 can't do much of anything. You know why? Because it literally takes less than 2 hours to get to lv.35. Somebody who has played this game for a month, two months, a year, or longer, simply has access to more things ingame than somebody who has played for a day.

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 01:00 PM
So your telling me 2-3 lower levels can't kill a Santa? Brb lolling
Like I've stated before the Santas are not meant to be soloed not the GMs fault people like me can do it blame the dev team not the GMs
My brain cells must be real bad since I manage a Fortune 500 store
I've prob forgotten more in my drinking then you have learned in life but that's ok I do well in life not to care
Get it thru your little brain the GMs have 0 control over the events it's all decided by the dev team and you think I'm dumb wow

Lord Kronius
12-18-2012, 01:16 PM
As long as they make those stupid antlers NPC-able.....'
Antler things? you can drop those. But the *******(inb4gmchangesswearword) chat bauble things never go away!

Ah for ur info i can kill santas up to mf...my issue was different learn to read

You're issues sound like you want some sort of hand out. How can you complain about a free game?..

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 01:18 PM
Nice Dawkins :)

Lord Kronius
12-18-2012, 01:41 PM
Nice Dawkins :)
he's right. learn to read.

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 01:49 PM
'
You're issues sound like you want some sort of hand out. How can you complain about a free game?..

Clearly an imbecile

Lord Kronius
12-18-2012, 02:13 PM
cuz i spelled you're lmao. my bad. i was typing in the game as well.. xDD oh well lmao
i think i was gonna start off with calling you a name like you've been calling everyone else lol. so i
started with "you're" then changed my mind =b

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 02:37 PM
cuz i spelled you're lmao. my bad. i was typing in the game as well.. xDD oh well lmao
i think i was gonna start off with calling you a name like you've been calling everyone else lol. so i
started with "you're" then changed my mind =b

Sorry Kronius it wasn't cuz of that
I just wanted u guys to see the events comparisons between eu and na
All i wished is for us to have better (if that's a good word) events
I'm not complaining just wondering why can't we have events like EU
I mean i bet all of u have families and friends/GFs...would be nice to save that money for them instead of wasting it here (rent-a-sig, wish event, sghh, sgh)
Uk what i mean?

Faowin
12-18-2012, 02:51 PM
LOL, I should've gotten popcorn for this thread.

1. You're stupid Sandulf, if you can't do something, level up.
2. You forgot to add the costume contest, which somebody who hasn't even installed the game yet could enter.
3. In any RPG game, if you can't kill something level up. It's that simple.

owned
12-18-2012, 02:55 PM
I miss santa capes!

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 03:04 PM
LOL, I should've gotten popcorn for this thread.

1. You're stupid Sandulf, if you can't do something, level up.
2. You forgot to add the costume contest, which somebody who hasn't even installed the game yet could enter.
3. In any RPG game, if you can't kill something level up. It's that simple.

yes i did miss that event sorry (Geat event btw...)
I also missed to include other events from eu page too
Again im not talking about killing stuff, yes u have to lvl and gear for that
Im talking about the diversity and non-usd type events like they have in eu

Line1 & 2 are the same thing...come up with something new next time k?

6IX
12-18-2012, 03:30 PM
What you're looking for is handout event.

Get everything you ever wanted by putting bare minimum effort. I think life has that type of event, it's called WELFARE. Get on that.

If leveling, grinding, acquiring gear/alz and anything that requires any sort of "EFFORT" is too much of a hassle for you. You should reconsider your current life. Spending your money in a game is not a requirement. You have extra and want to receive a little boost, the game has that offer. You dont have extra money or you do and you dont wish to spend it on your hobby, that's fine. The game still function without the need to spend any money, but don't nag and whine because other people wishes to actually take advantage of things the game's itemshop has to offer.

This game is a business, not a charity. They're here to earn money, not to donate money.

Hash
12-18-2012, 03:34 PM

do you see people from EU running around and complaining that we've had every update 5-6 months earlier than they have? all the events are tailored to each different version of the game. if you don't like it, go find a new game which gives end game gear at level 30/190... I'm sure it'll be full of players that absolutely love playing for more than a week. <removed>

Faowin
12-18-2012, 03:38 PM

Are you stupid? You were just telling people to learn to read, why don't you do it first before you tell others to do it.

Also, I've been playing for less then six months, only thing I've spent USD on is a level booster, and I'm level 161, do great at war, and can easily manage myself.

Sandulf
12-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Not asking for hand outs
I know how to lvl
I have good gear
I'm not complaining
Not asking for end game gear

Just more meaningful events like they have them in EU (EU events are not hand outs u still have to work)
I don't rly care about ur arguments which are the same thing (blah blah lvl up, nothing is free, stop qq...) u rly proving urself as idiots everytime u post
I started this thread to reach out to GMs that's all

Faowin
12-18-2012, 03:52 PM
http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk

It doesn't seem like we are idiots, it looks like you see the flaw in your complaint and can't support yourself anymore.

Lord Kronius
12-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Nah I agree, it would be cool if we had the same amount of events as EU. if that means there will be "more" events in general. But idk if i would sacrifice not getting updates earlier.. idk...maybe i would haha.

truely false
12-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Wow! So much drama just because someone said please make more events and better in the same sentence...lol. I hate to think what would happen if they would have included drops in that sentence...:rolleyes:
Anyhow I'm all for better and more of anything be it events or whatever, well thats my two cents anyway.

Peaches
12-18-2012, 05:04 PM
GMs: Here guys have this for free

Players: WHAT IS THIS IT SUXS GIVE ME SUMTINGZ BETTURRRS

xvxURIZENxvx
12-19-2012, 05:03 AM
Wait...didn't we just have an event where t1-t2 players could get pc weps?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CE0Q904gtMI

Sandulf
12-19-2012, 05:45 AM
Wait...didn't we just have an event where t1-t2 players could get pc weps?

U mean the one where u have to spend usd to upgrade it to +15 or buy vouchers for? lol

Deathlymonkey
12-19-2012, 06:08 AM
U mean the one where u have to spend usd to upgrade it to +15 or buy vouchers for? lol

I dont see your point, i +15'ed a topaz orb without a single safeguard

Sandulf
12-19-2012, 06:41 AM
I dont see your point, i +15'ed a topaz orb without a single safeguard

grats u must be the lucky few who the + system actually likes

xvxURIZENxvx
12-19-2012, 07:30 AM

...this game has been p2w for about 2 years now

DivineExorcist
12-20-2012, 04:13 AM
lol all this drama too bad nothings gonna change. I think the reason we have less events is because the gms/dev already have what they want as a community we give em usd like nothing. so they don't need new ideas or anything special at all, in fact they don't even need new players at this point cabal na is just milking the ppl who are here as much as possible. lol @ make a wish. The degree to wich the "high lvl" defend the lack of engaging events attest to this reality. They don't care they played the game long enough so if anyone is entitled to anything its them, they don't care about new players they enjoy the same people every day with no change at all. Heck most of em want to take advantage of new players. I love it when people like whitetrash boast proudly "Im supporting the game with USD" that's exactly what est wants him to say good boy. way to motivate em to make the game better.

Sandulf
12-20-2012, 05:31 AM
lol all this drama too bad nothings gonna change. I think the reason we have less events is because the gms/dev already have what they want as a community we give em usd like nothing. so they don't need new ideas or anything special at all, in fact they don't even need new players at this point cabal na is just milking the ppl who are here as much as possible. lol @ make a wish. The degree to wich the "high lvl" defend the lack of engaging events attest to this reality. They don't care they played the game long enough so if anyone is entitled to anything its them, they don't care about new players they enjoy the same people every day with no change at all. Heck most of em want to take advantage of new players. I love it when people like whitetrash boast proudly "Im supporting the game with USD" that's exactly what est wants him to say good boy. way to motivate em to make the game better.

+1
Its cool we celebrating Xmas early in this place O.o

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 06:57 AM

0 usd means no GMs to do anything and no server to play on I'm sorry if I help keep the game here for you to play it my bad ....
Not to mention if noone spent cash on the game there would be no new content due to no cash to pay the dev team

Sandulf
12-20-2012, 07:36 AM
0 usd means no GMs to do anything and no server to play on I'm sorry if I help keep the game here for you to play it my bad ....

Thanks mang, ur doing alot for this community we owe u a big thanks!

DivineExorcist
12-20-2012, 09:10 AM
quick question whitetrash why do I see you bring up the point that "your usd keeps the game going" on almost every single thread u post in? We get it gms are paid servers cost money to keep up ect, I don't see y u keep mentioning this when 97% of those who also "keep the servers up" don't mention it as much. I'm sure you know that the only ppl that gotta thank you is est because alooot of people have also done their part.

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 09:24 AM
If people would quit QQing over cash shop I wouldn't bring it up
It's funny though the ones that don't use it are the ones that cry about it
But in fact everything in the cash shop can still be obtained via in game
And the people that buy the vouchers are in turn supporting the cash shop people and they still cry about it it's amusing really

Abi
12-20-2012, 10:01 AM
the only reason why I am mad at all the CS crap is because I only needed 1 more voucher to finish up my blade and EST just had to come up with a bunch of CS hungry events that made the vouchers price go up by like 30%

But I'm patient. I refuse to buy an overpriced voucher.... lol

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 10:05 AM
the only reason why I am mad at all the CS crap is because I only needed 1 more voucher to finish up my blade and EST just had to come up with a bunch of CS hungry events that made the vouchers price go up by like 30%

But I'm patient. I refuse to buy an overpriced voucher.... lol

Abi u in Venus or merc?

Abi
12-20-2012, 10:07 AM
Venus, why?

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 10:12 AM
Cause I can get you one for a normal price when I get home lol

Sandulf
12-20-2012, 11:14 AM
If people would quit QQing over cash shop I wouldn't bring it up
It's funny though the ones that don't use it are the ones that cry about it
But in fact everything in the cash shop can still be obtained via in game
And the people that buy the vouchers are in turn supporting the cash shop people and they still cry about it it's amusing really

Its not QQ to ask to have events like EU
We all talk about supporting servers but do u even know how much it costs to upkeep one?

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 11:45 AM
We all talk about supporting servers but do u even know how much it costs to upkeep one?

That's a pretty broad question the server it self not much at all cept the electric to run it providing nothing melts down
The office your renting and the staff to run there being in Cali with as high as there rents are and saying they have 5 full time staff members in office I'd venture to say around the area of 19g a month
But with as little as we see the other GMs I'd assume most are part time so the cost could be a lot less

Berserk_Fury
12-20-2012, 12:07 PM

EU has a much bigger community so they are able to have lower prices and such since they don't need people to spend as much money.

Sandulf
12-20-2012, 01:13 PM
EU has a much bigger community so they are able to have lower prices and such since they don't need people to spend as much money.
I bet that's their "valid excuse" to charge us more and give us lame events ;D box thinking rly
If u are able to attract new players and KEEP THEM u wouldn't need to have high prices in the 1st place
Where u think they had money to make and develop cabal 2?
White trash thinkin he supporting the server pff

[GM] Lorkan
12-20-2012, 03:00 PM
Where u think they had money to make and develop cabal 2?
White trash thinkin he supporting the server pff

Where did ESTsoft get the money? I don't know, check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESTsoft it has a list of products made by ESTsoft.

People who does support our Cash Shop does support the game. So yes, Thank you Whitetrash. We value your continued support, this also extends to every players in CABAL(not just Itemshop Users.)

Sandulf, we appreciate your input regarding our events. Unfortunately, as I stated before. Saying "WAHHHH I DON'T LIKE THIS, GIVE ME THIS" doesn't really work well. Nagging and whining isn't going to get you anywhere in life or in-game. If you want something to change, be constructive.

If u are able to attract new players and KEEP THEM u wouldn't need to have high prices in the 1st place

Charge you more? I'm sorry, was the Euro/USD currency exchange already been applied before this allegations were made?
No? Then, let me try and help
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=USD+to+EURO+exchange

Yes? Then I apologize for price discrepancy. If you could provide me with the following information regarding this item, I shall bring it up with our team.

Item Name:
Euro Price:
NA Price:

Thanks!
Lead Game Master Lorkan

Sandulf
12-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Dear Lorkan
I Don't like to argue and "nagg or complain

My input is probably worthless to you, if it seemed to you i was whining I apologize not my intent. Life is tough, ur right, that's why I'm strongly considering leaving this game.
I used my share of usd on this game, I hope it was put to good use, but its time to put it to better use.
I enjoyed Cabal it was fun.

Merry Xmas
(Hope you look at the Global-hot-key post too, just sad...)

Deathlymonkey
12-20-2012, 04:31 PM
Lorkan;367901']Where did ESTsoft get the money? I don't know, check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESTsoft it has a list of products made by ESTsoft.

People who does support our Cash Shop does support the game. So yes, Thank you Whitetrash. We value your continued support, this also extends to every players in CABAL(not just Itemshop Users.)

Sandulf, we appreciate your input regarding our events. Unfortunately, as I stated before. Saying "WAHHHH I DON'T LIKE THIS, GIVE ME THIS" doesn't really work well. Nagging and whining isn't going to get you anywhere in life or in-game. If you want something to change, be constructive.

Charge you more? I'm sorry, was the Euro/USD currency exchange already been applied before this allegations were made?
No? Then, let me try and help
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=USD+to+EURO+exchange

Yes? Then I apologize for price discrepancy. If you could provide me with the following information regarding this item, I shall bring it up with our team.

Item Name:
Euro Price:
NA Price:

Thanks!
Lead Game Master Lorkan

ily lorkan but it IS true that EU's safegaurds were cheaper than ours, even after the currency exchange :/

[GM] Lorkan
12-20-2012, 05:10 PM
ily lorkan but it IS true that EU's safegaurds were cheaper than ours, even after the currency exchange :/

I would truly appreciate it, if you could provide us a factual information about the item and the price difference.

Berserk_Fury
12-20-2012, 05:19 PM
Lorkan;367915']I would truly appreciate it, if you could provide us a factual information about the item and the price difference.

It's a little hard to find proof now with all the changes they made to the website (I also don't remember my account info that I made in order to check their prices before), but I know for sure that last time I looked their safeguard highest price was below 10 USD, and safeguard highs were ~7 USD.

Abi
12-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Cause I can get you one for a normal price when I get home lol

well darnit.... that's 15 sgh + whatever amount of echs (lost count) wasted on that piece of..... blade now. Really makes me wonder how people +15 forcy before sghh o_O

thanks anyways for the voucher T_T

whitetrash
12-20-2012, 05:46 PM
well darnit.... that's 15 sgh + whatever amount of echs (lost count) wasted on that piece of..... blade now. Really makes me wonder how people +15 forcy before sghh o_O

thanks anyways for the voucher T_T
no prob sorry about your fails :(

Berserk_Fury
12-20-2012, 05:51 PM
really makes me wonder how people +15 forcy before sghh o_o

pchh

Abi
12-20-2012, 05:59 PM
pchh

I think I'll have to ressort to pch for that bloody blade... watch it fail even with a pch!!!

anyways WTB>PCH

jamnotjelly
12-20-2012, 06:34 PM
Wow i think y'all actually managed to irritate GM Trollkan quite the accomplishment o.o

xvxURIZENxvx
12-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Lorkan;367901']Where did ESTsoft get the money? I don't know, check this out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ESTsoft it has a list of products made by ESTsoft.

Cabal 2 - A Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game Despite the success of Cabal Online, Cabal 2 is facing many criticisms. Focusing too much on party play, forcing players to pay for play, disabling normal players from writing on the Free Forum and only allowing registered users to view the Forum,(due to too many criticisms from critics which results in new players not playing the game), and deleting/blocking services in-game for the purpose of money. Many users have left the game due to these reasons, and Cabal 2's ranking has dropped significantly compared to passed weeks.

....outlook not so good