Those don't exist in Loki's brain

whitetrash
12-13-2012, 10:12 AM
J
Those don't exist in Loki's brain

My bad I didn't even look at who posted it ..... If I woulda saw then well yea

Abi
12-13-2012, 11:37 AM
roflmao when I said at least make the antlers npc-able, that didn't mean it was ok to make another stupid item that would eat up all the space

gg

but hey thx for the warning lmao

Triplethreat
12-13-2012, 04:46 PM
Wow what a thought ........

I thought it was a pretty obvious solution, but I guess to some, it wasn't so obvious.

Andrea
12-14-2012, 03:55 AM
the obvious isn't too practical when ur faced with adversaries who want to ks, or in party. The logical thing is to spam space bar lol instead of nitpicking in the rubble, and they are not exactly scattered lol

or make alt chars and store them there. u have 4 extra pages per. They're ab after all. est would have been cruel if they made them cb lol

what baffles me too is why would anyone steal houses and santas and rudolfs, lol. I swear on more than 2 occasions, someone stole them as I dropped and waited for them to expire, no more than a minute after. Sheesh. It's not like they can sell them? Who would stupidly buy those?

GodOfWar
12-14-2012, 07:28 AM
the obvious isn't too practical when ur faced with adversaries who want to ks, or in party. The logical thing is to spam space bar lol instead of nitpicking in the rubble, and they are not exactly scattered lol

or make alt chars and store them there. u have 4 extra pages per. They're ab after all. est would have been cruel if they made them cb lol

what baffles me too is why would anyone steal houses and santas and rudolfs, lol. I swear on more than 2 occasions, someone stole them as I dropped and waited for them to expire, no more than a minute after. Sheesh. It's not like they can sell them? Who would stupidly buy those?

thank you for the non hatred response to my thread , i appreciate it :D may you have all your wishes granted and happy holidays to you kind hearted person :D and thank you GM for removing them for me . i love you guys <3

Peaches
12-14-2012, 07:33 AM

I supposed some people aren't skilled enough to pick up items, with Loki being one of them. Oh well, no skin of my nose. More Arcane Golem drops for me.

GodOfWar
12-14-2012, 07:54 AM
I supposed some people aren't skilled enough to pick up items, with Loki being one of them. Oh well, no skin of my nose. More Arcane Golem drops for me.

t('.'t)

Valdoroth
12-14-2012, 12:46 PM
GM can u fix this problem please?

dialog bubble cannot be sold to npc, which makes all our space

get used up even if we have warehouse beads and premium @_@

Send a HD ticket asking the GM to delete them for you. It'll work since I've done it b4.

[GM] Snow
12-14-2012, 01:15 PM
You can also put them on a new character then delete the character. I know its a hassle, but at this time we are unable to make them sell-able. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Abi
12-14-2012, 01:18 PM
Snow;367225']You can also put them on a new character then delete the character. I know its a hassle, but at this time we are unable to make them sell-able. Sorry for the inconvenience.

That would work, sadly many of us already have full 6 chars, 5 being used as mules lol

[GM] Snow
12-14-2012, 01:23 PM
That would work, sadly many of us already have full 6 chars, 5 being used as mules lol

Then send in a ticket and we will remove them for you.