PDA

View Full Version : Can u still remove Skill in SLot by doing this???

rjarol02
12-17-2012, 02:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi_OG4dTKO8

Berserk_Fury
12-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes

truely false
Yes but only the second slot if the third slot fails.

Andrea
afaik, that's how u create 7/40

in the absence of weap/armor cr option scroll (btw, it's official --- Santas just drop the snowmen, reindeer, houses, and most specially the bubble dialogue lol), u use random and pray that what happened to u won't happen again or to anyone else lol. it'd be a friggin freaking out feeling if this happens to a high tier like sigm or much worse to a forci highest.

in the old days when there was the catalyst, and seh was scarce (read: not in cs yet), people just random the first slot. if they get cr, then extend. if they don't, then sell or transmute. also, first slots are pretty much locked in, and that's where u use a cr option scroll if u happen to drop one. Not in second.

also, granted that u got cr in the second slot, then i suggest u +15 the item first (aside ofc from the max 10 force cores) to be able to max out ur success rate on the third. 'Cuz aside from what happened to u (lol, 1 force core and it still succeeded the 3rd, wow what stats!), u could still very well lose the second slot cr. That's another troll point, really. i'm surprised you didn't show the face when you succeeded skill exp stat on the third lol

gl anyways. as for me, nah, the lotto coins, dazzling lamps, as well as teh screwed up ah prices lol, are enough alz drains as it is.

rjarol02
12-17-2012, 03:17 PM
i have red osmium gs +15 2 slot empty . im pretty scared to try this .
whats the success rate to get tha rate in 2nd slot?

truely false
12-17-2012, 03:26 PM
A +15 hmmm, know this if you get a the wrong skill on the second slot your chances of empting the slot after extending it, is not good because the higher the upgrade the greater success on the third slot. As for getting rate on the second slot with a random scroll is very low. Now that it is +15 your better off adding Dmg instead of trying for CR with a random scroll.

Andrea
12-17-2012, 03:29 PM
unless that gs is pc dmg, it isn't worth the experiment. @+15, im sure it has high success rate in each slot, including the extended if u decide to.