PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody else miss the trade channel?

WhiteLion
05-22-2010, 10:53 AM
I know channel 5 is kind of the new "Trade channel" but i cant help but miss the old one where every where you went there was a shop and Green Despair was always filled with people. I say bring back the trade channel! No more shouting to death the channel B> or S> all day

EterNity
05-22-2010, 11:57 AM
I know channel 5 is kind of the new "Trade channel" but i cant help but miss the old one where every where you went there was a shop and Green Despair was always filled with people. I say bring back the trade channel! No more shouting to death the channel B> or S> all day

There are not enough of players to fill the GD, DS, and BI anymore.

BleedingSoul
05-22-2010, 12:22 PM
There are not enough players to fill BI anymore.

Fixed

I miss when Cabal was actually a decent game.

PacMan
05-22-2010, 01:12 PM
The AH kill trade channel, trade channel never work anymore.

BleedingSoul
05-22-2010, 01:26 PM
None the less, it was a good idea.

EST needs to advertise Cabal.

VahaMix
05-22-2010, 05:22 PM
F**K YOU no one miss's the trade chan

YoungForum
05-23-2010, 12:14 AM
None the less, it was a good idea.

EST needs to advertise Cabal.

I still think Cabal is a fun game and est is trying to make it better. i do agree that advertising it just a little would be good though. bringing the population back up would fix the economy and make the game even more fun. the game itself isnt bad though. Aion was entertaining for awhile but i liked cabal better hope Est can fix it and it wont die,,,, trade channel would never work becuz of ah though.

BleedingSoul
05-23-2010, 06:24 AM
I still think Cabal is a fun game and est is trying to make it better. i do agree that advertising it just a little would be good though. bringing the population back up would fix the economy and make the game even more fun. the game itself isnt bad though. Aion was entertaining for awhile but i liked cabal better hope Est can fix it and it wont die,,,, trade channel would never work becuz of ah though.

That's going to be difficult with the current crew EST is throwing out now.

YoungForum
05-23-2010, 08:00 AM
That's going to be difficult with the current crew EST is throwing out now.

why do you say that? i won't argue becuase i honestly dont know everything about EST and there crew but i will say there doin somewhat of a better job the OGP. Botters and hackers are being takin care of, i havent heard about anyone saying EST is abusing there power and banning people for no reason for a laugh, the GM's seem somewhat more active than OGP's although they've gotten busy lately. The only 2 problems i really hear about are help desk and economy/drop rate. Theres always problems with any game and will be tickets sent but a Game that just transfered you can imagine theres more problems that plus the staff is probaly small becuase they just picked up the game, i guess you can only be patient and hope they hire more ppl soon.
the Economy/drop rate is a more annoying problem for those who play. i think the whole economy revolves around dungeon keys. May sound stupid but think, Lid's are 1.2mil+ now for some reason back in the day they were 100-300k. if i run 20 lids and find about 30 ucm's and 1amp and put it into the market and other ppl do the same the prices for ucm's and amp will eventually drop becuase theres more of these in market more to buy and more ppl in ah underselling you. and other dungeons would fix the prices on other things. And while i cant say the drop rate is horrible it does seem dungeons drop a bit rarely. im sure this wouldnt be a problem if we had more people playing. More people=More Farming= More dungeons and other drops in the market= lower prices. But they did pick up game instead of letting it die. and they did make 2new dungeons so their trying. Cabal was in pretty bad condition hopefully people give it time and dont all rage quit.

BleedingSoul
05-23-2010, 08:26 AM
why do you say that? i won't argue becuase i honestly dont know everything about EST and there crew but i will say there doin somewhat of a better job the OGP. Botters and hackers are being takin care of, i havent heard about anyone saying EST is abusing there power and banning people for no reason for a laugh, the GM's seem somewhat more active than OGP's although they've gotten busy lately. The only 2 problems i really hear about are help desk and economy/drop rate. Theres always problems with any game and will be tickets sent but a Game that just transfered you can imagine theres more problems that plus the staff is probaly small becuase they just picked up the game, i guess you can only be patient and hope they hire more ppl soon.
the Economy/drop rate is a more annoying problem for those who play. i think the whole economy revolves around dungeon keys. May sound stupid but think, Lid's are 1.2mil+ now for some reason back in the day they were 100-300k. if i run 20 lids and find about 30 ucm's and 1amp and put it into the market and other ppl do the same the prices for ucm's and amp will eventually drop becuase theres more of these in market more to buy and more ppl in ah underselling you. and other dungeons would fix the prices on other things. And while i cant say the drop rate is horrible it does seem dungeons drop a bit rarely. im sure this wouldnt be a problem if we had more people playing. More people=More Farming= More dungeons and other drops in the market= lower prices. But they did pick up game instead of letting it die. and they did make 2new dungeons so their trying. Cabal was in pretty bad condition hopefully people give it time and dont all rage quit.
tl;dr
The fact that they aren't doing anything to fix the economy and in fact putting more restrictions on us, is what's making me a little peeved. And they aren't advertising at all.

WhiteLion
05-23-2010, 05:38 PM
lol i personally miss all the old stuff like the trading astro items for cash the people actually playing the game the fact that rank ment so much more than level. that game was beasty