PDA

View Full Version : Make a WIsh event confusion

Corvettezr1
12-18-2012, 11:55 AM
alright GMs, so i just wanted to bring up the big question that has been on everyones mind,

what excactly are the rewards for winning the make a wish event..

some people believe its what we asked for on the list, some people is just some scroll (high) for the weapon.

Im sure some would like to know exactly what we are going to win, dont wanna make all that effort for something that isnt in our interest.

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Click the submit wish in the page it gives the list

zzeke
12-18-2012, 12:02 PM
read the event and click submit a wish not to hard to understand bro x.x

Corvettezr1
12-18-2012, 12:04 PM
thnx alot, didnt bother to click the submit a wish since i was confused about this, thanks

Peaches
12-18-2012, 12:11 PM
I don't get it. I thought it was pretty clear that you pick an item from the list they gave you, which is on the event page.

akldsfja;sdkfja;sdfkasd WHY DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND? DO PEOPLE EVEN READ THE EVENT PAGE?

anotherexampleofNuve'slowINT

whitetrash
12-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Well I'm used to them throwing the prizes on the same page that was my prob lol

Pakamon
12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Ofc you get to ask for 28amp forcium pieces, meng this event is awesome. You're like Aladdin you can ask pretty much anything, that's christmas spirit for ya. Don't miss out this awesome event, go get your 12k wexp and stop feeding your kids for a few days to buy those ecoins and get 2nd extra chance to access your own genie. I mean dude did you even think about it? Aladdin risked his life just to get his stupid lamp. I don't think spending few days hungry is gonna hurt you. Oh but what do you care? You probably NPC those stupid lamps, .

Berserk_Fury
12-19-2012, 01:54 AM
I don't get it. I thought it was pretty clear that you pick an item from the list they gave you, which is on the event page.

akldsfja;sdkfja;sdfkasd WHY DO PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND? DO PEOPLE EVEN READ THE EVENT PAGE?

That's because the event page didn't have the make a wish button from the start, so iI font see what you're flipping out about.

Swifti
12-22-2012, 02:15 AM
his INT? you were the one that acted like a female and got caught LOLOLOL wheres your INT?