PDA

View Full Version : Damage Reflection Buff.

rjarol02
12-20-2012, 06:26 PM
Do you guys think that Pvp would be better if theres a Damage Reflection buff?
Well Foece Shield has aod So why not Make Damage Reflection buff?
It would be good on warrior.

Peaches
12-20-2012, 07:23 PM
Not sure if you're serious or not... but FS bm1 does reflect damage.

And there is going to be a damage reflection buff for FS next update.

rjarol02
12-20-2012, 07:26 PM
FS has AOD -__- Imagina Them At war with AOD+ Reflect Buff on??? === Fackin OP CLASS

Peaches
12-20-2012, 08:02 PM
FS has AOD -__- Imagina Them At war with AOD+ Reflect Buff on??? === Fackin OP CLASS

They can't move. They can't attack. How is that op. If you see an FS in aod just walk past them and keep going on with war.

rjarol02
12-20-2012, 08:06 PM
compare fs to other class. FS With crit/rate buff and ref. buff is op in pvp.

Peaches
12-20-2012, 09:06 PM
compare fs to other class. FS With crit/rate buff and ref. buff is op in pvp.

Yes FS has some things that other classes don't have. And other classes have things that FS don't have.

How high level are you. FS won't seem so op if you're endgame.

xXCrusadeXx
12-24-2012, 09:31 AM
FS is getting a damage reflect buff next update...

busthacker
01-03-2013, 10:38 AM
i dont know why ppl keep saying fs is an OP class with their buff. each class is OP in their own way. its all about how you play in nation war. also in pvp. pvp is a joke. its all base on luck, who ever crit more wins. easy as that. who ever have higher honor ranks wins.

Zebracal
01-06-2013, 08:57 PM
i dont know why ppl keep saying fs is an OP class with their buff. each class is OP in their own way. its all about how you play in nation war. also in pvp. pvp is a joke. its all base on luck, who ever crit more wins. easy as that. who ever have higher honor ranks wins.

I will have to agree on this one since it will always go down to the equips and the stats and the skills from the players itself. If you can, try to include the players net connection as well.