PDA

View Full Version : Happy Holiday!

[GM] Lorkan
12-21-2012, 05:57 PM
To the great Citizens of Nevareth,

The Holiday is here again and it is time to spend some time with friends and love ones or just free time for more gaming. We wish all of you Happy Holidays and a glorious New Year!

We look forward to sharing another exciting year with you! See you next year for Episode IX: Rising Force!

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Staff

truely false
12-21-2012, 06:26 PM
Seasons Greetings to you as well [GM] Lorkan and may you also have a joyful and happy New Year...:D

Sea
12-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Lorkan;368073']To the great Citizens of Nevareth,

The Holiday is here again and it is time to spend some time with friends and love ones or just free time for more gaming. We wish all of you Happy Holidays and a glorious New Year!

We look forward to sharing another exciting year with you! See you next year for Episode IX: Rising Force!

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Staff

this means next episode rlly soon aka jan-feb?o.0

NiteFalcon
12-21-2012, 11:47 PM
merry xmas lorkan. may there be a red head in your stocking if ya catch my drift

Sprite
12-22-2012, 01:33 AM
merry xmas lorkan. may there be a red head in your stocking if ya catch my drift

What he said

Valdoroth
12-23-2012, 01:12 AM

What he said
^

Merry Christmas!
(It's still Christmas Break no matter who says what since New Years isn't considered a federal holiday either since it's not really a holiday, it's just a new year :P)

Berserk_Fury
12-23-2012, 05:56 AM
^

Merry Christmas!
(It's still Christmas Break no matter who says what since New Years isn't considered a federal holiday either since it's not really a holiday, it's just a new year :P)

Just because New Years isn't a holiday for you, doesn't mean it's not a holiday. For me, being born in Russia, New Years is the biggest holiday of the year.

BTW, I couldn't care less if everyone here in the US still said Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays. Freedom of speech, they should be allowed to say whatever they want, and others should stop getting butthurt so easily over words.

EvilAi
12-23-2012, 09:13 AM
this means next episode rlly soon aka jan-feb?o.0
he meant next x-mas <3

Merry X-mas everyone <3

Btw val, new year is a pretty big deal for Asians also :">

[GM] Lorkan
12-23-2012, 10:08 PM

I have no clue what that means. Can you elaborate, please?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Lorkan;368246']I have no clue what that means. Can you elaborate, please?
dont mind him lorky he been drinking too much eggnog @_@

Sea
12-23-2012, 10:30 PM
he meant next x-mas <3

Merry X-mas everyone <3

they getting bigger?o.o

Corvettezr1
12-23-2012, 10:51 PM
lorkan forever clueless

Marirranya
12-23-2012, 11:34 PM
happy holidays to everyone! :3

Valdoroth
12-24-2012, 08:18 AM
he meant next x-mas <3

Merry X-mas everyone <3

Yea I know it is.

Though I have to ask, why is it X-mas?
We say Deer X-ing, but that's crossing. Yet we also use it to say Christmas?
Is the correlation supposed to be X= cross = Christ was on a cross so = Christ?
Or should I say Have a Merry Crossmas?

Such intriguing questions....
:D

In anycase, Hope everyone enjoys it!

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-24-2012, 08:38 AM
The X comes from the Greek letter Chi, the first letter in Christ as used in early Greek versions of the Bible. The use of X as an abbreviation for Christ has been in use since the 13th Century. So, XMas is Christmas.

SantaClaus
12-24-2012, 10:00 AM
The X comes from the Greek letter Chi, the first letter in Christ as used in early Greek versions of the Bible. The use of X as an abbreviation for Christ has been in use since the 13th Century. So, XMas is Christmas.
why are u explainig part of your hw to us

Valdoroth
12-24-2012, 10:33 AM
The X comes from the Greek letter Chi, the first letter in Christ as used in early Greek versions of the Bible. The use of X as an abbreviation for Christ has been in use since the 13th Century. So, XMas is Christmas.I have to ask, where did you find that? Or did you learn it in school or something? O.o I didn't know it's been used that long either. Thanks

Andrea
12-24-2012, 04:48 PM
Merry Christmas everyone.

http://christmasgifs.org/artists/ingram/full.gif

Peaches
12-24-2012, 05:22 PM
I have to ask, where did you find that? Or did you learn it in school or something? O.o I didn't know it's been used that long either. Thanks

I wrote it in wikipedia. Chingu stole it from me.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
12-24-2012, 08:19 PM
I wrote it in wikipedia. Chingu stole it from me.
LIES!!!!!! *throws coals at peaches*